Oh Jeremy Corbyn

antony1969

Yeah water cannons and violence on the streets. Could be that Mad Max Dystopian world David Davis talked about Post Brexit in the UK when nobody had even imagined that.

I would be more worried about that than Corbyn getting in although you could end up with both as a result of Brexit. There were rumours this weekend of another Snap Election by the Autumn. 8-)

Maybe The Tories will throw it on purpose to let Jezza take on the poisoned chalice.

Barryd999 - 2018-05-21 5:55 PM

Yeah water cannons and violence on the streets. Could be that Mad Max Dystopian world David Davis talked about Post Brexit in the UK when nobody had even imagined that.

I would be more worried about that than Corbyn getting in although you could end up with both as a result of Brexit. There were rumours this weekend of another Snap Election by the Autumn. 8-)

Maybe The Tories will throw it on purpose to let Jezza take on the poisoned chalice.

The world or UK according to Barry !!!

antony1969 - 2018-05-21 6:03 PM

I have no idea Antony what will happen but I bet you wouldnt bet your life savings against any of that stuff coming true. Brexit has thrown us into complete chaos and now anything is possible.

Barryd999 - 2018-05-21 6:19 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-21 6:03 PM

I have no idea Antony what will happen but I bet you wouldnt bet your life savings against any of that stuff coming true. Brexit has thrown us into complete chaos and now anything is possible.

You have "no idea what will happen" yet told us the other week Labour even with a monkey in charge would be in Government before Brexit and The Tories would be finished ... Which one is it you have no idea whats guna happen or your nailed on whats guna happen ???

Archived