One of our Members...is Moonlighting

nowtelse2do

The roofing industry in Yorkshire has collapsed 8-) but one of our members has used up his second (out of three) brain cells by setting up a new business venture in tourism. If this is not a fly by night scheme then I must congratulate him. Yorkshire Airways is the company's name and it's sole pilot is non other than our own antony69.

antony has bought one of the oldest jetliners still in existence so has you can imagine this is a very cheapskate operation with a vintage theme to it. I do hope that some of you are able to get this off the ground for him and i'm sure antony will give you good discount on your next chimney stack rebuild.

I mentioned that this plane is old, so to help it off the ground Yorkshire TV have built a ramp from the top of their Emley Moor TV mast which should help it get off the ground when it hits the bottom of the ramp. If not, it hit's the bottom.... :-(. I believe that Alton Towers have been involved with the construction of the ramp and there is a disclaimer form that you will have to sign. Anyway take a look and see what you think....well worth 1st class travel. Richard Branson say's he is very worried.

Your very good Hostess

Davina

Haha very funny young un !

Roofing don't pay me what it used to ... Since all those cowboy traders programmes came out I've had to look elsewhere for easy cash to rip off the old types

Plenty of space for you , the oxygen machine , care nurses and stuff in cargo

Come fly with me si'thee

antony1969 - 2015-08-06 6:38 PM

Roofing don't pay me what it used to ... Since all those cowboy traders programmes came out I've had to look elsewhere for easy cash to rip off the old types

Come fly with me si'thee

Yer so kind. Were that your girlfriend telling that old chap, to wipe his feet. :-D

Dave

Straight from today's Telegraph. A short story of antony taking his girlfriend out for a romantic meal at a top Yorkshire restaurant :D

Did she blow your horn antony :D :D

Dave

Police who stopped a motorist were stunned to discover a sheep in the boot of the car – which the driver claimed he had taken to McDonald’s for treat.

The incident occurred in North Yorkshire when officers from the local roads policing group stopped the driver of a Peugeot 206 on suspicion of driving with two bald tyres.

But when they looked more closely at the vehicle they notice an unusual passenger in the hatchback boot of the car, a fully grown sheep.

When questioned why he was travelling with the animal in a family hatchback the motorist explained that he had taken it to a nearby McDonald’s restaurant for a meal.

A spokeswoman for North Yorkshire Police said: “He told the officer, ‘some people take their dogs in their cars, I take my sheep’. He [the motorist] just wanted to go for a drive-through at McDonalds.”

The driver is thought to have been stopped shortly after a visit to the fast food restaurant at Leeming Bar services on the A1 in North Yorkshire

nowtelse2do - 2015-08-06 8:13 PM

antony1969 - 2015-08-06 6:38 PM

Come fly with me si'thee

Yer so kind. Were that your girlfriend telling that old chap to wipe his feet. :-D

Dave

I'm not that lucky ! .. My birds more like that bit of fluff driving the pilot type thingy

nowtelse2do - 2015-08-06 8:28 PM

Straight from today's Telegraph. A short story of antony taking his girlfriend out for a romantic meal at a top Yorkshire restaurant :D

Dave

Police who stopped a motorist were stunned to discover a sheep in the boot of the car – which the driver claimed he had taken to McDonald’s for treat.

The incident occurred in North Yorkshire when officers from the local roads policing group stopped the driver of a Peugeot 206 on suspicion of driving with two bald tyres.

But when they looked more closely at the vehicle they notice an unusual passenger in the hatchback boot of the car, a fully grown sheep.

When questioned why he was travelling with the animal in a family hatchback the motorist explained that he had taken it to a nearby McDonald’s restaurant for a meal.

A spokeswoman for North Yorkshire Police said: “He told the officer, ‘some people take their dogs in their cars, I take my sheep’. He [the motorist] just wanted to go for a drive-through at McDonalds.”

The driver is thought to have been stopped shortly after a visit to the fast food restaurant at Leeming Bar services on the A1 in North Yorkshire

Baaaallocks !

nowtelse2do - 2015-08-06 8:28 PM

Dave

At least he's paying for McDonalds so he can't be a sheepskate

cheers

Archived