Ooooh wouldn't that be a Delicious Irony........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 2:42 PM

You've linked to a report in a pro-Remain newspaper. Where are your screeches of "Remoaner bias, lefty liberals, Remoaners, surrender monkeys" etc etc?

I'm waiting for you Losers to start saying its against the law (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 5:56 PM

You've linked to a report in a pro-Remain newspaper. Where are your screeches of "Remoaner bias, lefty liberals, Remoaners, surrender monkeys" etc etc?

I'm waiting for you Losers to start saying its against the law (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

You don't respect the law as you've shown.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 6:33 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 5:56 PM

You don't respect the law as you've shown.

So which "law" have I disrespected? ;-) .........

P1010899.JPG.e5c7f8f0f921a82433286a0addb62831.JPG

Storm in a teacup, I think. The article ends with this "Responding to questions at a briefing with journalists, the spokesman said: "Are you asking me that if the EU refuse an extension then we leave on October 31? Because then the answer is yes - that's what is stated in international law."".

What's new? If there were no agreement by the EU to extend the Brexit deadline of 31/10, then we leave. The Lisbon Treaty set an original deadline of two years to negotiate terms for leaving. If no agreement were reached then we would leave without an agreement, unless an extension to the deadline is agreed by both parties. On that basis, nothing seems to me to have changed since the Lisbon Treaty was ratified. Dave's in way over his head! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-09-28 9:23 PM

Storm in a teacup, I think. The article ends with this "Responding to questions at a briefing with journalists, the spokesman said: "Are you asking me that if the EU refuse an extension then we leave on October 31? Because then the answer is yes - that's what is stated in international law."".

What's new? If there were no agreement by the EU to extend the Brexit deadline of 31/10, then we leave. The Lisbon Treaty set an original deadline of two years to negotiate terms for leaving. If no agreement were reached then we would leave without an agreement, unless an extension to the deadline is agreed by both parties. On that basis, nothing seems to me to have changed since the Lisbon Treaty was ratified. Dave's in way over his head! :-D

It's not me ;-) .........

It's your Remoaner press that's flagging up the FACT that EU law takes precedent over UK law :D ........

What's the matter don't you want Boris to abide by the law? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 11:42 AM

"In an ironic twist, EU law could be used against Remain campaigners, with the Brexiteer government relying on it to allow Brexit to take place on October 31st."

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/boris-johnson-using-eu-law-for-brexit-1-6294838

>:-) ................

It's you Dave, this is your post drawing attention to the article from which I quoted. It isn't "EU law", it's what the Lisbon Treaty says. The UK signed the treaty, so is bound by its terms. That is what I said above. Nothing new, unless you hadn't yet realised that is how international law works. You did realise that, didn't you?

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-09-28 9:37 PM

"In an ironic twist, EU law could be used against Remain campaigners, with the Brexiteer government relying on it to allow Brexit to take place on October 31st."

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/boris-johnson-using-eu-law-for-brexit-1-6294838

It's you Dave, this is your post drawing attention to the article from which I quoted. It isn't "EU law", it's what the Lisbon Treaty says. The UK signed the treaty, so is bound by its terms. That is what I said above. Nothing new, unless you hadn't yet realised that is how international law works. You did realise that, didn't you?

You forget ;-) ........

We were granted an extension on the proviso we sorted out our mess :D ...........

How do you think we are doing? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

But but errr.....blue passports and will o' the people. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-28 9:50 PM

But but errr.....blue passports and will o' the people. (lol)

Brian's Botty Totty speaks again (lol) ........

I'm off to bed now Dumb Dumb so you and Brian can have some uninterrupted Remoaner time together :D .........Night night :-D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 9:42 PM

You forget ;-) ........

We were granted an extension on the proviso we sorted out our mess :D ...........

Yes, under the terms of the Lisbon Treaty.

How well we are doing on sorting out our mess is not relevant to the Lisbon Treaty. Progress on that is entirely a matter for our government, and whether it possesses any abilities at all. Given its record to date, I'd say it won't still be our government by 31 October. What then may be our government is unfathomable. What a bunch of total idiots your "clever" Brexiteers have turned out to be. How to hold an election when no-one is electable? At what point does a low election turnout remove the right of the party with the most seats to govern? There are going to be a lot more court cases before this thing is over.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-09-28 10:34 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-28 9:42 PM

You forget ;-) ........

Yes, under the terms of the Lisbon Treaty.

How well we are doing on sorting out our mess is not relevant to the Lisbon Treaty. Progress on that is entirely a matter for our government, and whether it possesses any abilities at all. Given its record to date, I'd say it won't still be our government by 31 October. What then may be our government is unfathomable. What a bunch of total idiots your "clever" Brexiteers have turned out to be. How to hold an election when no-one is electable? At what point does a low election turnout remove the right of the party with the most seats to govern? There are going to be a lot more court cases before this thing is over.

Given Boris inherited a party with a wafer slim majority and infested with Remoaners, I'd say Boris is playing a blinder B-) .......

He gave the Losers enough rope to hang themselves...........So after 40 years, us Brexiteers have finally taken back control of the Tory party >:-) ...........

The Loser Brigade have no option but to force an election........and you will have the option of 2 Loser Parties to vote for..... which will split your vote straight down the middle :D .........

So the only unknown at the next election is will Labour or the Lib Dems come 2nd? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Archived