Orft we jolly well go again

Guest starspirit

Guest starspirit

As Michele has been driving me insane asking me where we are going I now feel compelled to tell her as it's the only way I'm ever gonna get any peace init?

So just between ourselves, we are off tomorrow (Friday) to foreign parts - well Devon, Somerset, Gloucester and Warwickshire anyway!

If anybody wants to meet us (and I really can't think why you would) we will be at the Chelston Open weekend at Wellington next weekend (bank holiday weekend) and at the Stratford on Avon show the following weekend.

We are ones with Rosie the lunatic collie and a Starspirit - unless we change it - the van not the collie that is!

Guest starspirit

Almost as often although everlasting socks are becoming so much more expensive that I might have to cut back in order to be able to afford another van.

It was April 2005 that Norman came on the scene and a year later that we changed for the Starspirit who never did get a name (Sidney comes to mind)

Now we sorta fancy a fixed bed variety so that..... well.

Plus the underbed storage will be better for bikes, boat, outboard, snooker table, hot tub and all those other essentials that one just cannot live without.

Archived