Peoples names

michele

Not being funny guy's but some of these log on names are so long that one you can't spell them and two you can't even remeber them to spell anyway . Just looked at tp00002xyz shssjjatxs?..

Sorry just so long I dread the though of answering a querie they are just so long what ever happened to just a short code name number ...

Or is it just me thats finding it confusing? (lol)

I joined bookcrossing a while back and went to an event where most of the people there called themselves and each by their 'handles' ........ I can understand being anoymous on a site but in reality :-D Hubby and I sat back and watched in fascination.

They couldn't believe that I was actually the person that they communicated with on-line (lol)

www.bookcrossing.com [i think] - it's a group of people World Wide who set books 'free' into the community, first joining the site to make comments on each book. There is a separate registration number for the books so that the next person who picks it up can add comments ........ clear as mud ;-)

I found it a bit long-winded ........... and when we met those people who kept their 'handles' even in company *-)

Archived