Politics scrapes the barrel to a new low

Bulletguy

Just when you thought things couldn't possibly get any worse, up rocks Tommy Ten Names to throw his hat in the ring for the Euro elections. *-)

Far right Islamophobic racist thug, convicted criminal and fraudster. Right up every knuckle draggers street. *-)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tommy-robinson-european-elections-mep-north-west-england-ukip-edl-far-right-a8886376.html

Birdbrain - 2019-04-26 6:23 AM

Strange , dont you vote Labour a party crippled with racist Jew haters at the moment and talking of criminals isnt one of their MPs currently wearing an electronic tag around her ankle . Your knuckles must be really sore

Although it was pretty clear who you were from the off, it hasn't taken you long to slip back into your old, early morning trolling obsession with Bulletguy....has it Antony1969.

So why are you posting under a new name....?

Guest pelmetman

It's funny how he's standing in Bullets neck of the woods ;-) ...........

Must be a lot of knuckle draggers up there? >:-) .......

pepe63 - 2019-04-26 8:21 AM

Strange , dont you vote Labour a party crippled with racist Jew haters at the moment and talking of criminals isnt one of their MPs currently wearing an electronic tag around her ankle . Your knuckles must be really sore

Although it was pretty clear who you were from the off, it hasn't taken you long to slip back into your old, early morning trolling obsession with Bulletguy....has it Antony1969.

Registered with a womans gmail account but calls himself "Arthur"......maybe going through a sex change though he'll never change his spots. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-26 12:21 PM

Registered with a womans gmail account but calls himself "Arthur"......maybe going through a sex change though he'll never change his spots. ;-)

Maybe he's trying to avoid his stalker ;-) .........

I respond to another members thread with a reply and you accuse me of trolling . You respond to my post noting the time I had posted , who I had responded to and say I have an obsession and your not trolling ?

I'm not too familiar with Warners rules but as far as I am aware only registered users are able to access members personal details on here and non-members due to the rules are not . Can you enlighten me and tell me by what authority you have to publish some of my personal details on here for non-members to see ?

Birdbrain - 2019-04-26 3:49 PM

I respond to another members thread with a reply and you accuse me of trolling . You respond to my post noting the time I had posted , who I had responded to and say I have an obsession and your not trolling ?

One single post doesn't equate to trolling but you've already made a number on the Chatterbox sub forum in a very short space of time, mostly in the same vein. Looked to me like poster Pepe who only uses Chatterbox occasionally simply made a very astute observation....and he hasn't been alone in that either.

Birdbrain - 2019-04-26 3:53 PM

I'm not too familiar with Warners rules....

You should be by now.

...but as far as I am aware only registered users are able to access members personal details on here and non-members due to the rules are not .

You just said you were "not too familiar" with Warners rules yet now suddenly have knowledge of the rules. Do make your mind up.

Can you enlighten me and tell me by what authority you have to publish some of my personal details on here for non-members to see ?

It's quite simple really. When an fm chooses to fill their profile with name, albeit a pseudonym as in your case, or genuine name as in mine, then there is nothing 'personal' about that at all. Of course it isn't a compulsory requirement but many forums enable fm's to make use of a user profile just as you have. You could have left it blank.

Bulletguy - 2019-04-26 5:37 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-04-26 3:49 PM

One single post doesn't equate to trolling but you've already made a number on the Chatterbox sub forum in a very short space of time, mostly in the same vein. Looked to me like poster Pepe who only uses Chatterbox occasionally simply made a very astute observation....and he hasn't been alone in that either.

Birdbrain - 2019-04-26 3:53 PM

I'm not too familiar with Warners rules....

You should be by now.

...but as far as I am aware only registered users are able to access members personal details on here and non-members due to the rules are not .

You just said you were "not too familiar" with Warners rules yet now suddenly have knowledge of the rules. Do make your mind up.

Can you enlighten me and tell me by what authority you have to publish some of my personal details on here for non-members to see ?

It's quite simple really. When an fm chooses to fill their profile with name, albeit a pseudonym as in your case, or genuine name as in mine, then there is nothing 'personal' about that at all. Of course it isn't a compulsory requirement but many forums enable fm's to make use of a user profile just as you have. You could have left it blank.

Forgive me , I think your saying its quite acceptable for the likes of you to put out my personal details over the internet for all to see even though our hosts (Warners) policy isnt that , is that right ? . You seem to have taken my filling in my personal info for members to view as an open invitation to tell the world the same info which certainly isnt mine or Warners policy . Before I ask the moderators to look into this as a new member your response might be good , thanks Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2019-04-26 6:05 PM

Forgive me , I think your saying its quite acceptable for the likes of you to put out my personal details over the internet for all to see even though our hosts (Warners) policy isnt that , is that right ? . You seem to have taken my filling in my personal info for members to view as an open invitation to tell the world the same info which certainly isnt mine or Warners policy . Before I ask the moderators to look into this as a new member your response might be good , thanks Birdbrain

"Arthur".......'personal detail'??? (lol)

Good luck on that one. Must be a few million of 'em in UK...even those using it as a pseudonym! (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-04-26 6:46 PM

Good luck on that one. Must be a few million of 'em in UK...even those using it as a pseudonym! (lol)

Forgive me but thats not all youve disclosed . Youve also disclosed personal info on my female Gmail account which is personal and not open to non-members . I did ask you if you thought disclosing info on here that isnt open to non-members was acceptable and you haven't addressed that , maybe you will now second time round of asking . I haven't informed the moderators yet but will be doing once youve replied as being a new member on here I feel your treatment of me is not acceptable and is in my view the bullying of a new member

Birdbrain - 2019-04-26 7:03 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-26 6:46 PM

Forgive me but thats not all youve disclosed . Youve also disclosed personal info on my female Gmail account which is personal...

Stating "registered with a womans gmail account".....now equates to 'disclosing personal info'??? Only the world of pbu Antony1969 could come up with anything as crackpot as that! Your mask keeps slipping in virtually every post! (lol)

I haven't informed the moderators yet but will be doing once youve replied...

When you do you might bear in mind breaching 15.4.7 and 15.4.12 regards 'likely to deceive' and 'impersonating and misrepresenting identity'.

I feel your treatment of me is not acceptable and is in my view the bullying of a new member.

You're only 'a new member' under the username you've re-registered with and given your well known past history of incessant bullyboy baiting under your previous username on Chatterbox, alleging 'bullying' is more than just a tad ironic

Bump!

Well Antony1969?....Why are you sneaking about under a new ID?...

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2019-05-03 8:32 AM

Bump!

Watch out Birdy 8-) .........The forums Stasi's on your tail ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-03 11:21 AM

Bump!

Yes it certainly feels like that Mr Pelmetman . Since I joined I have totted up just over 1 post a day on average on here and on the back of that have one male member who's obsessed about the time I post , another member obsessed with who I may or may not be and a female member asking where I heard about Chatterbox and demanding I send "verifiable information " relating to my identity to the moderators . I also picked up an official warning from the moderators but for what I dont know as I haven't received a reply back . Nice to be so popular I suppose

pelmetman - 2019-05-03 11:21 AM

Bump!

Dont tell him your name Pike! (lol)

Archived