Praise Him

antony1969

Well its "Well done" if all he wanted to do was pish off the worlds and Americas Muslims. I fail to see how its really for any reason other than that when you consider 91% of the people arrested for ISIS-related offences in the US since 2014 have been American citizens or immigrants/visitors from non-travel ban countries, The deadliest domestic terror attacks in the past four years, shootings in Orlando and San Bernardino -- were carried out by two American citizens and an immigrant from Pakistan/Saudi Arabia. Neither country is on the travel ban list. 911 Attackers, Saudi. Oddly not on the list. Cant imagine why. *-)

No doubt Trump and his new bessy mates "Britain First" now made more famous thanks to him than when Thomas Mair repeatedly shouted "Britain First" while murdering innocent victim Jo Cox are slapping themselves on the back at this little victory which will achieve nothing in stamping out terrorism and likely will make the situation worse.

I notice they have made a clever move (Well dumb really) in including North Korea on the banned list in order to make it look less like a ban on just Muslims. How many visitors are there from North Korea excluding diplomats and officials? Errr. That will be none then. :(

Barryd999 - 2017-12-05 2:33 PM

Well its "Well done" if all he wanted to do was pish off the worlds and Americas Muslims. I fail to see how its really for any reason other than that when you consider 91% of the people arrested for ISIS-related offences in the US since 2014 have been American citizens or immigrants/visitors from non-travel ban countries, The deadliest domestic terror attacks in the past four years, shootings in Orlando and San Bernardino -- were carried out by two American citizens and an immigrant from Pakistan/Saudi Arabia. Neither country is on the travel ban list. 911 Attackers, Saudi. Oddly not on the list. Cant imagine why. *-)

No doubt Trump and his new bessy mates "Britain First" now made more famous thanks to him than when Thomas Mair repeatedly shouted "Britain First" while murdering innocent victim Jo Cox are slapping themselves on the back at this little victory which will achieve nothing in stamping out terrorism and likely will make the situation worse.

I notice they have made a clever move (Well dumb really) in including North Korea on the banned list in order to make it look less like a ban on just Muslims. How many visitors are there from North Korea excluding diplomats and officials? Errr. That will be none then. :(

Venezuela isn't a Muslim country either Barry ... The US Supreme Court which is totally independent from POTUS Trump has gone along with it and I presume seen evidence to back up POTUS Trump and pretty much Obamas list ... National security , rejoice that someone takes it seriously ... A ban wouldn't mean anything here as we apparently have 20000 of em on the radar here

antony1969 - 2017-12-05 4:54 PM

Venezuela isn't a Muslim country either Barry ... The US Supreme Court which is totally independent from POTUS Trump has gone along with it and I presume seen evidence to back up POTUS Trump and pretty much Obamas list ... National security , rejoice that someone takes it seriously ... A ban wouldn't mean anything here as we apparently have 20000 of em on the radar here

I thought he had only banned the Officials from Venezuela not the people as he doesn't like the government. Given that the largest proportion of terrorists attacks in the USA are carried out by white extremists why is he not banning them or at least doing something about them? What about Saudi? Why not include them?

Lets face it. He just doesnt like Muslims full stop. Lets not try and pretend its about protecting America where Toddlers kill more people than Islamic Terrorists. All he will succeed in doing is creating bigger rifts between so far law abiding Muslims and non Muslims which I suspect will please him.

Barryd999 - 2017-12-05 5:44 PM

antony1969 - 2017-12-05 4:54 PM

I thought he had only banned the Officials from Venezuela not the people as he doesn't like the government. Given that the largest proportion of terrorists attacks in the USA are carried out by white extremists why is he not banning them or at least doing something about them? What about Saudi? Why not include them?

Lets face it. He just doesnt like Muslims full stop. Lets not try and pretend its about protecting America where Toddlers kill more people than Islamic Terrorists. All he will succeed in doing is creating bigger rifts between so far law abiding Muslims and non Muslims which I suspect will please him.

The officials are part of the ban , so Venezuela is part of the ban ... Jeremy Corbyns friends too ... Bet he's a bit angry ... I don't really understand your logic ... More folk get killed by cars , so ban em ... More folk drowned , so ban swimming ... The Supreme Court has passed the law so why don't you cut them a little slack that they have seen evidence that security measures in those countries don't cut it and therefore they have allowed POTUS Trumps Obama ban ... Your point is more about not offending Muslims than protecting national security ??? ... Surely if your an American peace loving Muslim then you'd be glad that the Supreme Court has acted on evidence to stop potential nut jobs from entering your country or am I missing something ???

Barrel loads of the liquid black stuff supplied to US at mega cheap import prices.

Plus a massive multi billion dollar empire of US businesses based there including Pepsi-Cola, Banking and Defence.

http://www.the-saudi.net/business-center/links-usa.htm

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/economy/2017/05/20/Here-are-the-top-15-agreements-between-Saudi-Arabia-and-the-US.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-lockheed-martin-awarded-263m-for-saudi-f-15-services-2015-11?IR=T

http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-us-state-dept-approves-662-mln-radar-system-sale-to-saudi-arabia-pentagon-2017-6?r=US&IR=T

He had his cone head outfit on when twittering the two BF criminals. https://imgur.com/a/rpYO0

Given more mass shootings and attacks are carried out by American citizens in America he should put the USA on his batty ban list. :D

Bulletguy - 2017-12-05 6:02 PM

Barrel loads of the liquid black stuff supplied to US at mega cheap import prices.

Plus a massive multi billion dollar empire of US businesses based there including Pepsi-Cola, Banking and Defence.

http://www.the-saudi.net/business-center/links-usa.htm

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/economy/2017/05/20/Here-are-the-top-15-agreements-between-Saudi-Arabia-and-the-US.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-lockheed-martin-awarded-263m-for-saudi-f-15-services-2015-11?IR=T

http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-us-state-dept-approves-662-mln-radar-system-sale-to-saudi-arabia-pentagon-2017-6?r=US&IR=T

He had his cone head outfit on when twittering the two BF criminals. https://imgur.com/a/rpYO0

Given more mass shootings and attacks are carried out by American citizens in America he should put the USA on his batty ban list. :D

POTUS Trumps now a member of the KKK ??? ... Maybe that might speed up his Impending Impeachment !! that seems to have been going on a long , long time

Let’s not forget it is not the “ban” in its original form that has been allowed to be implemented and the Supreme Court’s Judgement isn’t final it just allows the “ban” to be enforced for the present whilst the cases in the lower courts challenging it remain pending. The fact remains that it had to be amended as it was a bit of a crude effort. Nothing wrong with a state deciding its own policy on border controls in principle but as drafted originally it had serious problems which potentially brought it into conflict with the constitution as far as I recall. I’d say it wasn’t Trump’s fault that the first effort was so poorly drafted because you can’t expect him to understand anything so complicated. Let’s face it he can only usually manage to utter stock phrases and tweet up to a maximum of 140 characters. He may have been given the new limit of 280 but I doubt he could reach the max without repeating something amounting anything more than cant that he’s probably said a hundred times before.

(1669 characters sorry)

;-) Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-12-05 11:01 PM

.......I’d say it wasn’t Trump’s fault that the first effort was so poorly drafted because you can’t expect him to understand anything so complicated. Let’s face it he can only usually manage to utter stock phrases and tweet up to a maximum of 140 characters. He may have been given the new limit of 280 but I doubt he could reach the max without repeating something amounting anything more than cant that he’s probably said a hundred times before.

(1669 characters sorry)

;-) Veronica

Because his head is just an extention of Twitter. He pads out all his 'speeches' by repeating words and lines like a robotic mantra with the sycophants drooling over it having orgasms. His babbling rhetoric is all psychological....keep repeating something long enough and the sops believe it. He's a salesman to the gullible....President in title only.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/donald-trump-president-speeches-favorite-phrases-trnd/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXeCpalMCeM

Bulletguy - 2017-12-06 12:30 AM
Violet1956 - 2017-12-05 11:01 PM.......I’d say it wasn’t Trump’s fault that the first effort was so poorly drafted because you can’t expect him to understand anything so complicated. Let’s face it he can only usually manage to utter stock phrases and tweet up to a maximum of 140 characters. He may have been given the new limit of 280 but I doubt he could reach the max without repeating something amounting anything more than cant that he’s probably said a hundred times before. (1669 characters sorry) ;-) Veronica
Because his head is just an extention of Twitter. He pads out all his 'speeches' by repeating words and lines like a robotic mantra with the sycophants drooling over it having orgasms. His babbling rhetoric is all psychological....keep repeating something long enough and the sops believe it. He's a salesman to the gullible....President in title only. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/donald-trump-president-speeches-favorite-phrases-trnd/index.htmlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXeCpalMCeMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XtsxiQ6PWo

You know Bullet with just a little more effort I'm sure you could have got a few more derogatory terms in there.....

RogerC - 2017-12-06 11:44 AM
Bulletguy - 2017-12-06 12:30 AM
Violet1956 - 2017-12-05 11:01 PM.......I’d say it wasn’t Trump’s fault that the first effort was so poorly drafted because you can’t expect him to understand anything so complicated. Let’s face it he can only usually manage to utter stock phrases and tweet up to a maximum of 140 characters. He may have been given the new limit of 280 but I doubt he could reach the max without repeating something amounting anything more than cant that he’s probably said a hundred times before. (1669 characters sorry) ;-) Veronica
Because his head is just an extention of Twitter. He pads out all his 'speeches' by repeating words and lines like a robotic mantra with the sycophants drooling over it having orgasms. His babbling rhetoric is all psychological....keep repeating something long enough and the sops believe it. He's a salesman to the gullible....President in title only. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/donald-trump-president-speeches-favorite-phrases-trnd/index.htmlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXeCpalMCeMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XtsxiQ6PWo

You know Bullet with just a little more effort I'm sure you could have got a few more derogatory terms in there.....
It makes his point much more valid ... Bet he goes through a few keyboards given the anger that comes through on most posts

I think what concerns me the most is the division thats being caused in the world by stuff like this. Blanket bans like this will not make America any safer. It will only serve to drive a greater wedge between two different cultures right when we all the decent people of the world should be working closer together to drive out and expose radicalisation. Its the same here and in Europe. Extremism and taking a hammer to crack a nut will only make things worse. Saying stuff like "Enough is enough Im going to back people like Trump" or joining organisations like "Britain First" wont make things better. Its a dangerous path to go down. History shows that this kind of behaviour and support of this kind of behaviour never ends well.

Do we have an issue with Islamist Terrorism? Yes we do. Will banning all Muslims regardless of if they are terrorists or not help? What do you really think? Of course it wont. As hard as it might be for some of you I think what we should be doing is being more open and striving for less division between different ethnic communities in order to drive out those that wish to harm us, not alienate them even further.

The guy said from the outset he was putting America first, that he was fed up with the Washington elite administering things when they were clearly out of touch with the 'people'.  You got to hand it to the guy he's stuck to his word and  has the cohones  to face up to things others want to (PC) avoid.

Barryd999 - 2017-12-06 3:40 PM

I think what concerns me the most is the division thats being caused in the world by stuff like this. Blanket bans like this will not make America any safer. It will only serve to drive a greater wedge between two different cultures right when we all the decent people of the world should be working closer together to drive out and expose radicalisation. Its the same here and in Europe. Extremism and taking a hammer to crack a nut will only make things worse. Saying stuff like "Enough is enough Im going to back people like Trump" or joining organisations like "Britain First" wont make things better. Its a dangerous path to go down. History shows that this kind of behaviour and support of this kind of behaviour never ends well.

Do we have an issue with Islamist Terrorism? Yes we do. Will banning all Muslims regardless of if they are terrorists or not help? What do you really think? Of course it wont. As hard as it might be for some of you I think what we should be doing is being more open and striving for less division between different ethnic communities in order to drive out those that wish to harm us, not alienate them even further.

Which has the highest number you think by a long , long way ... Britain First members or Muslims on the police radar as potential terrorists and killers of innocent folk ??? ... It's a difficult so have a think about it

US does.......just not Saudi Arabia though who Trump wants to flog their oil shares on the NY stock exchange.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-aramco-ipo-twitter-oil-new-york-stock-exchange-national-company-a8037411.html

Oh....and Sudan suddenly 'slipped off' the list. Sudan has precious little lobbying capacity but it has a friend in the right place: The United Arab Emirates recently began lobbying on Sudan’s behalf in Washington, putting its considerable capital to work.

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/25/sudan-trump-travel-ban-uae-yemen/

antony1969 - 2017-12-06 4:52 PM

Which has the highest number you think by a long , long way ... Britain First members or Muslims on the police radar as potential terrorists and killers of innocent folk ??? ... It's a difficult so have a think about it

I have no idea Antony but I suppose it depends on what you class as being on the Police Radar. A person of Interest who could be perfectly innocent or someone who they think is definitely likely to be a terrorist and has been off training in some middle eastern desert? I have no idea how many Britain First members there are or more importantly how many support their views without being members. I suppose you could liken the two as to how serious they are.

Im not sure I see your point though. How is rallying people against an entire culture of people whether they are terrorists or not going to help matters? It will just make it worse. I recognise the problem and it is a problem but Hate and bile isnt going to fix it and neither is fake tweets and bans on all Muslims. Just going to make it worse. Diplomacy and communication is the key. Always is.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-12-06 6:57 PM

Im not sure I see your point though. How is rallying people against an entire culture of people whether they are terrorists or not going to help matters? It will just make it worse. I recognise the problem and it is a problem but Hate and bile isnt going to fix it and neither is fake tweets and bans on all Muslims. Just going to make it worse. Diplomacy and communication is the key. Always is.

This culture has been at odds with those who are not in their gang for 1400 years ;-) ........

Diplomacy and communication are going to make Bog All difference *-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-12-07 8:10 AM

This culture has been at odds with those who are not in their gang for 1400 years ;-) ........

Diplomacy and communication are going to make Bog All difference *-) ........

I was just going to say the same

antony1969 - 2017-12-06 4:52 PM

I have no idea Antony but I suppose it depends on what you class as being on the Police Radar. A person of Interest who could be perfectly innocent or someone who they think is definitely likely to be a terrorist and has been off training in some middle eastern desert? I have no idea how many Britain First members there are or more importantly how many support their views without being members. I suppose you could liken the two as to how serious they are.

I can see why your not getting my point ... Britain First a small organisation with a small membership making folk aware of the ills of Islam ... Islam a religion/cult followed by billions and preaches death to Jews , death to gays , death to non believers and in its name slaughters thousands and thousands of innocent folk each year ... It is slightly confusing and I can see why you believe Britain First are the bad guys

Archived