Princess On Board

michele

I kid you not these people that drive around with these stickers in their back windows need shooting . They want to tell people that they have a princess on Board . the most precious thing in their life yet they drive like loonatics and expect the general public to avoid them .

Make you laugh they want it all ways

Guest caraprof
michele - 2007-10-09 4:47 PM I kid you not these people that drive around with these stickers in their back windows need shooting . They want to tell people that they have a princess on Board . the most precious thing in their life yet they drive like loonatics and expect the general public to avoid them . Make you laugh they want it all ways

Be very careful Michele. Are you sure that the car with the 'Princess on Board' sign wasn't a black Daimler with a standard flying from the roof?

If it was make sure that you don't give them the finger or whatever - these Royal protection Officers (RPOs) are armed to the teeth!

Oh, and there's one called Anne, who can be very sharp! (A princess that is, not an RPO.)

michele - 2007-10-09 4:47 PM

I kid you not these people that drive around with these stickers in their back windows need shooting . They want to tell people that they have a princess on Board . the most precious thing in their life yet they drive like loonatics and expect the general public to avoid them .

I understood that the original purpose of the Baby/Child On Board sticker was to alert emergency services to the fact in the case of the vehicle being involved in an accident.

Such a pity that a good idea has been spoiled in this way.

Graham

The trouble with 'baby on board ' stickers is that very often they are not. Drivers don't take them out when they go to work, so they're not much use to the emergency services.

I once saw a sticker saying ' show dogs in transit', I don't know how I was supposed to react to that.

malc d - 2007-10-09 7:20 PM

I once saw a sticker saying ' show dogs in transit', I don't know how I was supposed to react to that.

Very strange. Why should anyone canvas the opinions of dogs on a van? *-) :D 8-)

Graham

michelle thats abit of a generalization. you put them in your car to tell people to keep your distance and to let them know the reason you maybe driving steady. it certanly gives me the message

Some years ago I bought a car which had a sticker in the back window with the name of the dealer on it, so I asked for a discount to cover my advertising fees. Didn't work though, he couldn't understand what I was talking about.

K&D - 2007-10-09 7:41 PM

michelle thats abit of a generalization. you put them in your car to tell people to keep your distance and to let them know the reason you maybe driving steady. it certanly gives me the message

What do you mean a generalization just because people have a princess sticker does not give them the right to drive how they want am I missing something here ....They have their most precious thing on board why would they expect to drive like an idiot ? and expect me to pay respect ...

davenewell@home - 2007-10-09 8:01 PM

I frequently shout at those with these stickers "well if you've got such a precious cargo why are you driving like a Tw&t?" as they speed past me with their little princess happily dancing around unsecured on the back seat >:-) .

D.

Thank you Dave you have managed to sum it up in one !

This is what I am trying to say ...

K&D - 2007-10-09 8:26 PM

im sorry to disagree but i have to. my wife has twins on board stickers in her car for safty reasons and drives accordingly

Twin what?. :$

peter - 2007-10-09 8:36 PM

K&D - 2007-10-09 8:26 PM

im sorry to disagree but i have to. my wife has twins on board stickers in her car for safty reasons and drives accordingly

Twin what?. :$

twin boys

God not only am I getting old going loopy but I cannot see now :D

I can not see where I said that Dean 8-)

I mean anyone and everyone who drives like an arse who has a sticker and expects us to show curtisy . They should be the ones setting an example ...I think you get what I am saying now. ;-)

I kid you not these people

sorry if i misunderstood michele but these people is what you wrote not one person as you now seem to be refuring to

Archived