Private messages

Hooky Hymer

Ok, can someone tell me how a private message gets out of my 'out box' and into my 'sent box'? I'm new to all this, and wanted to reply to someone who doesn't show their email address, so I clicked on the 'Send this user a private message' box, and wrote my stuff, only to see it sit in the out box all evening.

Hi Twooks, Michele, Hooky Hymer.

I thought, if the contributor had not given an e-mail address, then the pm would stay in the out box forever or, would be sent initially but then returned as 'unable to deliver.

Thick as a brick me, never mind.

hi howie - howya doin' ??

I thought we all automatically gave a contact e-mail address when we signed up. You can set your controls to notify you in the event of a pm, but no-one can see your e-mail address unless you tick the appropriate box.

Click on 'control panel' in the 'welcome' box - :D ok??? frank

B-)

Hooky Hymer ,

If you go out of here and click on forums leave the page advertising all the bits and bobs like camping site speaks.

Just get that page scroll to the bottom that way you can see if the person that you have sent a message to is on if they are you can always give them a messae to say pick up your PM....their name sits at the bottom

you understand what i am saying regulars will haha ......there usedto the way I explain things...hope it makes sense..

howie - 2007-04-26 12:41 AM

Hiya Tooksie. Doctors orders are total abstinence for the next few weeks and being sober means I hav,nt got a clue whats going on here. :-(

must be pretty nigh impossible to follow any of this without a bit of artifical stimulant in your system - I sympathise mate, suppose you could ask Michele for some of her tablets - or maybe some jam for your doughnut - tha's sure to have lots of e-s and additives >:-)

B-)

Shut down Shut down never never ...........one takes over where the other leaves off ...you just have to keep up... who you after (I,m a nosey Mare)

Go on tell you never know WE all might have insider info for a fiver :D

donatedto the Chopper & Howie fund....what you think ;-)

You are a nosey mare michele tee hee, but if you don't ask you don't get. No great secret though. Wanted to find out what Irish site secrets sjfoley had given to bigcol001 earlier in April. Took yours - or was it Twooks advice and did a bit of surfing around the site and came across it in sites if you follow my drift.

No rush 'cause we probably won't get there this year - so many place to go and no time to spare - but if anyone has insider info, bring it on.

Yeah if its not hooky dont hide it ...... :D

theres loads of people that would try to help except me :D

The only thing I know about Ireland is I've never been to kiss the blarney stone ......Sorry others will know bet you a tenner ......

Yes I am as nosey as the rest .......... 8-)

Archived