Professor Stephen Hawkins

michele

Always taken an interest in what Hawkins has to say, but i,m not sure of his assumptions regarding the Large Hadron Collider. By using this scientific equipment and approach he hopes to unravel those first few moments when the fundamental building blocks of the universe were created. The search for these fundamental particles remains unfinished with the one particle, "the higgsboson" still to be found. This is so crucial to the understanding of the universe that it has been dubbed the "God Particle", which explains how matter arises but discounts the notion of God himself.

howie - 2007-04-26 11:36 PM Always taken an interest in what Hawkins has to say, but i,m not sure of his assumptions regarding the Large Hadron Collider. By using this scientific equipment and approach he hopes to unravel those first few moments when the fundamental building blocks of the universe were created. The search for these fundamental particles remains unfinished with the one particle, "the higgsboson" still to be found. This is so crucial to the understanding of the universe that it has been dubbed the "God Particle", which explains how matter arises but discounts the notion of God himself.

Ooooohhh howie ,i never. 8-)  8-)

howie - 2007-04-27 10:49 AM

Sobriety aint what its cracked up to be Twooks. Lifts the fog and out comes stuff like this. Two things me and Hawky have in common. Intellect and regular thumpings of the missus. :-(

Your last sentence is ambiguous Howie - do you mean you thump her or she thumps you?

Tony

howie - 2007-04-27 10:49 AM

Sobriety aint what its cracked up to be Twooks. Lifts the fog and out comes stuff like this. Two things me and Hawky have in common. Intellect and regular thumpings of the missus. :-(

so how long do you have to remain on the intellectual plane ??

B-)

Brings back memories of a mispent youth Pete and the mysterious art of contraception. My dad told me to always put it in doubled over. Reckoned it was 100% safe but you ended up not knowing if you were coming or going.

Archived