Racism?

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker

Who ever England play in any sport any where in the world there is a a large proportion of people who were born in other countries of the United Kingdom who will cheer for who ever the opposition is rather than for England.

Whoever any of the other home countries play in any sport anywhere in the world the English generally support any our home country teams as it is better for any win to come back to the UK.

And then they call us racist?

Racism? Yes I'm all in favour of it. Give the kids the chance to compete with each other at school, none of this soft "musn't be competitive" stuff. How do they expect to survive in the real world when they are banned from being competitive at school. Then there are the traffic lights. Isn,t it just fantastic when you sit alongside a boy racer at the lights, revving his engine through his baked bean tin exhaust and isoponned rusty wheel arches. Just sit there on tick over with your big lump thinking and when the lights change just floor it and let the autobox do the business. Boyo may be nearly alongside until he get to the first gear change then byeeeee!

School Sports. The only reason they stopped these was to be able to flog the fields to housing developers. Lets the kids compete, but just make sure that us adults can keep them in their place.

Racism - Yes I say. Let them compete.

Over.

Guest Tracker

I don't think that racism and competition are related?

Wanting to beat anyone at anything is not racism any more than wanting your village cricket team to beat the next village's team is

Is this risking confusing competition with national loyalty and pride?

Mike Parke - 2007-10-20 1:25 PM

Howie, I did not realise you supported NORWICH CITY!

(Enjoy your game anyway)

Regards Mike

Good game Mike and excellent referee as well. Nothing personal, but we do have a very good joke section if you ever feel the need to mention Norwich City again.

Archived