Racist Labour

antony1969

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
W3526602 - 2018-07-23 8:11 AM

But, I wonder, are there any NICE politicians?

Mr Vaz is very nice to rent boys.....allegedly :D .........

Dickybeau - 2018-07-22 10:17 PM

No I don’t think they were. The Tories and UKIP beat them to it by a country mile. In Scotland, along with racism, the Tories also excel at homophobia, xenophobia and sectarianism. A delightful bunch

antony1969 - 2018-07-23 6:11 AM

Be interesting to see some examples

Just Google search racism, homophobia, xenophobia, antisemitism and put Tory in front of each and you will find plenty of examples.

W3526602 - 2018-07-23 8:11 AM

Hi,

I am aware that the only person who can NEVER do anything right is the Prime Minister ... any Prime Minister.

But, I wonder, are there any NICE politicians?

Depends what you term 'nice'? My MP is Tory, i don't share his political views and never met him personally but have had dealings with him and he responded in a thorough professional manner.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-23 9:19 AM

Dickybeau - 2018-07-22 10:17 PM

No I don’t think they were. The Tories and UKIP beat them to it by a country mile. In Scotland, along with racism, the Tories also excel at homophobia, xenophobia and sectarianism. A delightful bunch

Just Google search racism, homophobia, xenophobia, antisemitism and put Tory in front of each and you will find plenty of examples.

Works for Labour to :D ...........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6194179/labour-local-election-candidates-exposed-as-racists-bigots-and-fraudsters-who-share-wild-conspiracy-theories/

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Whats going on in that party ... Its shameful ... He doesnt even turn up for the meetings ... https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-skips-labour-mps-meeting-as-he-faces-fresh-anti-semitism-confrontation-11446710 ... A vote for Labour is a vote for race hate and would surely make the voter a racist ... Yuk ... Labour shows where its heart is and thats the Muslim vote and thats why they dont care about the anti-Semitism in the party ... They'd rather spend time fighting for the human rights of those 2 murdering Muslim ISIS Beatles to get the Muslim vote here in Blighty ... No sane person could defend them surely ???

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-07-24 6:24 AM

No sane person could defend them surely ???

Bullet and Peter would ;-) ............

So your assumption is correct :D ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-24 8:17 AM

;-) ... Racism has no place in our society ... But obviously it does in the Labour Party ... Yuk

Plenty listed here

https://wingsoverscotland.com/blue-is-the-new-orange/#more-93700

There are other sites listing the worst examples and a number of people on Twitter have run threads linking to newspaper articles highlighting widespread racism, xenophobia, homophobia. In Scotland, our particular curse is sectarianism. Tories have protected their elected reps.

Dickybeau - 2018-07-24 9:37 PM

Plenty listed here

https://wingsoverscotland.com/blue-is-the-new-orange/#more-93700

There are other sites listing the worst examples and a number of people on Twitter have run threads linking to newspaper articles highlighting widespread racism, xenophobia, homophobia. In Scotland, our particular curse is sectarianism. Tories have protected their elected reps.

Most of them are beyond pathetic ... Hardly in the anti-Semitism league of the Labour party or Naz Shah telling young white muslim sex gang victims to shut their mouths or Dianne Abbots many racist digs ... As for sectarianism you dont need me to tell you its as bad on both sides and is something that aint going away any time soon

pelmetman - 2018-07-25 7:54 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5988825/Terror-police-boost-MPs-security-accused-racism-condemning-Asian-sex-gangs.html

Labour's Momentum, much like that 5% of our population don't like the truth *-) ..........

Poor woman ... She should be given a medal for standing up to PC madness and helping expose the massive problem we have with Muslim sex gangs raping white girls

antony1969 - 2018-07-24 12:27 PM

;-) ... Racism has no place in our society ... But obviously it does in the Labour Party ... Yuk

Does your concern for racism extend to all ethnicities...or just your chosen preference? You've been asked about this before by Brian and seemed to struggle to respond to his question.

As for political parties, we've also gone over this before and it's well documented that your Tory party has it's share of racism......but you prefer to ignore that and remain in denial. Oh and before you ask, no i am not posting up links as 1) i have before and you ignored them, and 2) you are capable of searching yourself.....but won't.

Bulletguy - 2018-07-25 4:28 PM

Does your concern for racism extend to all ethnicities...or just your chosen preference? You've been asked about this before by Brian and seemed to struggle to respond to his question.

As for political parties, we've also gone over this before and it's well documented that your Tory party has it's share of racism......but you prefer to ignore that and remain in denial. Oh and before you ask, no i am not posting up links as 1) i have before and you ignored them, and 2) you are capable of searching yourself.....but won't.

You can show that where Brian asked me that can't you otherwise as usual it's basically the stuff of fiction ... Racism exists in all walks of life Bullet more so in certain members of our society but you choose to ignore that

Guest pelmetman

If you wanna discover proper bigotry, racism,and sexism ;-) .........

You should read the Koran :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-07-26 10:44 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5993379/Javid-orders-probe-ethnicity-sexual-grooming-gangs.html

I wonder why he's doing that? ;-) .......

He should just ask Bullet, because he says there's not a problem >:-) ..........

Awkward ... Let's hope it's not a whitewash as usual ... Can you still say whitewash on here ?

antony1969 - 2018-07-25 4:42 PM

You can show that where Brian asked me that can't you

Yes, it was remarks you made about antisemitism (which you appear very concerned about but oddly only when raised in the Labour party and no others) and Brian asked you if that same concern extended to other ethnic minorities such as Muslims.

Racism exists in all walks of life Bullet more so in certain members of our society but you choose to ignore that

Why so vague and coy? Who are the 'certain members of society' subjected to more racism than others??

Bulletguy - 2018-07-26 1:58 PM

antony1969 - 2018-07-25 4:42 PM

You can show that where Brian asked me that can't you

Yes, it was remarks you made about antisemitism (which you appear very concerned about but oddly only when raised in the Labour party and no others) and Brian asked you if that same concern extended to other ethnic minorities such as Muslims.

Racism exists in all walks of life Bullet more so in certain members of our society but you choose to ignore that

Why so vague and coy? Who are the 'certain members of society' subjected to more racism than others??

I'll ask again ... You can show what you claim Brian said can't you ??? ... Up to press all you've shown is that you can't

antony1969 - 2018-07-26 4:30 PM

I'll ask again ... You can show what you claim Brian said can't you ??? ... Up to press all you've shown is that you can't

I'm not repeating myself over and over for your 'entertainment' in childish games....you are (supposedly) adult so can look for it yourself though i suspect you knew the post i was referring to.

Bulletguy - 2018-07-26 5:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-07-26 4:30 PM

I'm not repeating myself over and over for your 'entertainment' in childish games....you are (supposedly) adult so can look for it yourself though i suspect you knew the post i was referring to.

I'll translate ... Once again you've made a wild claim your not backing up but this time you use a respected member like Brian as part of your silly attempt to prove some silly point against me ... Your grandchildren must be proud

Hi,

This discussion has made me wonder how big a problem anti-semitissm can be (potentially). So I done some Googling.

There are estimated to be about 16,000,000 Jews in the world, with 6,000,000 living in Israel, alongside 2,000,000 Arabs. I think Wales has a population slightly over 4,000,000.

Hmmm! Israel has an area of 20,000km2. Wales has an area of 20,700km2.

I saw the film EXODUS when it was first released, which was a LOOOONG time ago. Wearing short trousers affected my memory, but I got the impression that what is now Israel was given to the Jews by America.

OK, if America started the problem, they could finish it by giving the Jews a bit of the USA. Florida is 170,000km 2, but better is Texas at 700,000km2. Would they really miss a lump of real eastete the size of Israel, facing the sea? Just a little bit, on the border with Mexico?

This might persuade Corbyn to "concentrate his mind".

Having sorted half the worlds problems, I'll get my breakfast.

Archived