Reaping the benefit of what the Loony Lefty Liberal brigade have sown.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-06-26 6:22 PM

What exactly is a loony left liberal brigade, what are the benefits and what have they sown..? Just asking or am I wasting my time ?

Obviously ;-) .......

As you don't want to admit to the damage folk with your hug a criminal mindset has done to the UK.......

Or accept the deaths of innocents your Loony Liberal Lefty virus has inflicted on all of us *-) ........

Dave seems to be as confused as the dimwitted retards up here who seem to think Labour are responsible for all their woes which is why they voted them out in December last year (according to them). You can try telling them that this Tory government has been in power for a decade but it doesnt seem to sink in. They are thicker than mince. Saying they are just as thick as mince is an insult to mince really.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 6:39 PM

Dave seems to be as confused as the dimwitted retards up here who seem to think Labour are responsible for all their woes which is why they voted them out in December last year (according to them). You can try telling them that this Tory government has been in power for a decade but it doesnt seem to sink in. They are thicker than mince. Saying they are just as thick as mince is an insult to mince really.

Proof

Guest pelmetman

Our current problems have been coming down the line for decades *-) .........

You Loony Liberals Lefties are either too thick or more than likely, embarrassed by the way the Snowflake generation are dealing with the pandemic *-) ........

Time to take some responsibility ;-) ........

You cant keep blaming folk from a few hundred years ago >:-) .......

Just sayin :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 6:31 PM

What exactly is a loony left liberal brigade, what are the benefits and what have they sown..? Just asking or am I wasting my time ?

Obviously ;-) .......

As you don't want to admit to the damage folk with your hug a criminal mindset has done to the UK.......

Or accept the deaths of innocents your Loony Liberal Lefty virus has inflicted on all of us *-) ........

Is that obviously I’m wasting my time? Or something else?

What hug a criminal mindset? Don’t understand what that is referring to.

What is a loony lefty virus, who’s got it?

Which innocents?

Can you help me out here cos it’s all in code?

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 6:40 PM

Proof

I asked some mince and didn’t get an answer.

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 7:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 6:40 PM

Proof

I asked some mince and didn’t get an answer.

Is that the wind I can hear blowing through your ears ???

Guest pelmetman

The Guardian is my Bum wipe Frank ;-) ......

I suspect "Which Didgit and Camera is Best".......is yours :D ......

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 8:37 PM

No, actually I have just been reading online editions of Der Spiegel and Le Monde. And you seem to get your news from the Daily Mail. Explains a lot.

Perhaps they explain better how, despite at least ten years of Tory Government, the "Loony Lefty Liberal Brigade" are responsible for things like the housing and processing of refugees?

Guest pelmetman
Nicepix - 2020-06-26 7:42 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 8:37 PM

No, actually I have just been reading online editions of Der Spiegel and Le Monde. And you seem to get your news from the Daily Mail. Explains a lot.

Perhaps they explain better how, despite at least ten years of Tory Government, the "Loony Lefty Liberal Brigade" are responsible for things like the housing and processing of refugees?

You forget the Government is hog tied by the Human rights act, and virtually every attempt they make to chuck out child rapists and the like, have been thwarted by either our Loony Liberal justice system or the ECJ *-) ..........

BTW hows buisness? ;-) ...........

Surely you haven't gone camera shy? :D .......

jumpstart - 2020-06-26 7:13 PM

Obviously ;-) .......

Which innocents?

Did you mull this over whilst sitting on your bucket in your shed.

Any answers?

The year is 2045. Everyone on Chatterbollox is either in a nursing home or pushing up daisies. The country no longer has elections and is now under the dictatorship of El Presidente Cummings who along with lots of his pals holds 99% of whats left of the UK's wealth. Dissenters and even people posting online against El Presidente mysteriously disappear never to be heard from again. Its not allowed to blame El Presidente Cummings for everyone becoming poverty stricken but nobody does as everyone believes its all down to the evil Prime Minister of yesteryear. Jeremy Corbyn. Nobody can actually remember that he was never actually Prime Minister as all the history books were burnt and the traditional Guy Fawkes Bonfire night on November the 5th has been replaced by the torching (by order of El Presidente Cummings) of thousand of stuffed Corbyns all over the land.

jumpstart - 2020-06-27 9:46 AM

Well I read it after a couple and thought it inspired......not so sure this morning.

Oh I see! (lol) I was accused of drinking to oblivion every day on here the other day so everyone will be pleased to know I was totally sober as I am most nights.

Guest pelmetman

Well I read it after a couple and thought it inspired......not so sure this morning.

Yeah inspired by Loser Hate (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-06-26 7:13 PM

Obviously ;-) .......

Which innocents?

Are you not the forums foremost defender of criminals? *-) ..........

Lets start with a easy one ;-) ........

Do you want murderers locked up for life......ie throw away the key (?) .........

Yes or No? >:-) ...........

Barryd999 - 2020-06-27 9:52 AM

Oh I see! (lol) I was accused of drinking to oblivion every day on here the other day so everyone will be pleased to know I was totally sober as I am most nights.

Errr princess you dont want me to come on your forum and tell your friends what your saying about your drinking ... Im sure they like me get the impression from you that since you gave up drinking Leffe beer every day due to the cost and gout you now smash down the whisky at a decent rate ... Nothing to be ashamed of , I have a drink

Archived