Remind you of anyone?

CurtainRaiser

"The constant refrain of "I don't care if I get poorer, I don't care if I lose my job, I don't care that I've lost all my freedoms, I don't care that my children's lives have been diminished, I don't care that there's a border in the Irish sea, I don't care that there's loads of red tape even though I voted to remove it - I love Brexit because it upsets you" - that's the closest that these people ever get to feeling like they have power." LBC James O'Brien

jumpstart - 2021-02-18 7:38 AM

Who?

Someone who calls remainers LOSERs

Ignores the fact he has lost more that me

Because his hero BoJo is sending his money to Scotland (Northern Ireland / Wales etc) to buy votes at his expense. And my savings are Brexit proofed outside UK and EU. Although I will be clobbered with more tax to pay for BoJo's bungles, same as him. Scotland doesn't get the same hit to public services because of his money BoJo is sending us to buy votes and maintain BoJo's empire at his expense - but he still can't see who is the LOSER there.

He has never explained why he thinks we are losers and not him - all you get is ad hominem or changing the subject. (Usually to toilet habits he seems to be obsessed with.)

So we are left guessing.

Maybe it has given him an illusion of power *-) because he got what he voted for and we didn't?

What else could he have got out of it?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-17 11:50 PM

"The constant refrain of "I don't care if I get poorer, I don't care if I lose my job, I don't care that I've lost all my freedoms, I don't care that my children's lives have been diminished, I don't care that there's a border in the Irish sea, I don't care that there's loads of red tape even though I voted to remove it - I love Brexit because it upsets you" - that's the closest that these people ever get to feeling like they have power." LBC James O'Brien

Poor old O'Brien.......The LOSERS whinger in chief (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

If he doesn't like living in a democracy no ones stopping him from leaving >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-18 9:28 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-18 9:19 AM

Poor old O'Brien.......The LOSERS whinger in chief (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

So what exactly has he lost that you haven't *-)

His marbles (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Its so terribly sad. This is exactly what it was about for the Pelmets of this world. Getting one over on the Twendy Wendy liberal classes (thats how they see it) who they feel for some bizarre reason have trodden all over them all their lives. It was a win for the "people" and no matter what was discovered as regards how damaging it would be or how in fact it would be the "people" who would lose out the most it had to be clung onto.

Barryd999 - 2021-02-18 10:20 AM

Its so terribly sad. This is exactly what it was about for the Pelmets of this world. Getting one over on the Twendy Wendy liberal classes (thats how they see it) who they feel for some bizarre reason have trodden all over them all their lives. It was a win for the "people" and no matter what was discovered as regards how damaging it would be or how in fact it would be the "people" who would lose out the most it had to be clung onto.

Even more bizarre they have done it by sucking up to "Boris", because he has conned them into thinking he classless and not the same old Etonian Tory who has no real regard for them.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-18 6:18 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-02-18 10:20 AM

Even more bizarre they have done it by sucking up to "Boris", because he has conned them into thinking he classless and not the same old Etonian Tory who has no real regard for them.

At least we haven't been conned into thinking our economy can survive without the 2k a year per person the English give you (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-02-18 6:22 PM

At least we haven't been conned into thinking our economy can survive without the 2k a year per person the English give you (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

We'll have to when you can no longer afford it

due to BoJo's Brexit and debts 8-)

Archived