Respected reporter arrested

antony1969

Seems you get thrown straight in the slammer for reporting on Muslim rape gangs these days ... https://twitter.com/Jason_marriner1/status/1000414905680453633 ... Respected reporter Tommy Robinson while reporting on a Muslim sex gang from my town got nicked and sentenced to 13 months ... Then we wonder why we have such a big problem with it ... You can sign the Free Tommy Robinson petition Change.org and add your name to over 233.000 already signed

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-05-27 2:48 PM

Seems you get thrown straight in the slammer for reporting on Muslim rape gangs these days ... ... Respected reporter Tommy Robinson while reporting on a Muslim sex gang from my town got nicked

"Respected" my ass. *-)

He broke his bail condition of an 18 month suspended sentence so in contempt of court. As far as i'm aware reporting restrictions were in place at the time which means not even the media could report on an ongoing trial. yet that irresponsible idiot was outside live streaming everyone entering the court.

If Lennon's actions had prejudiced the trial and the judge threw it out.....who would you blame then?

Oh and he's not been "sentenced to 13 months" either. You've just plucked that off a far right nutjob on Twitter. He was arrested and currently detained by police but is certainly heading back to prison for breaking his bail condition.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-27 6:54 PM

Seems you get thrown straight in the slammer for reporting on Muslim rape gangs these days ... ... Respected reporter Tommy Robinson while reporting on a Muslim sex gang from my town got nicked

"Respected" my ass. *-)

He broke his bail condition of an 18 month suspended sentence so in contempt of court. As far as i'm aware reporting restrictions were in place at the time which means not even the media could report on an ongoing trial. yet that irresponsible idiot was outside live streaming everyone entering the court.

If Lennon's actions had prejudiced the trial and the judge threw it out.....who would you blame then?

Oh and he's not been "sentenced to 13 months" either. You've just plucked that off a far right nutjob on Twitter. He was arrested and currently detained by police but is certainly heading back to prison for breaking his bail condition.

Given tha's a press restriction on it how do you know more than me ??? ... Lets face it given your performance over the last couple of days on facts has been blown apart so anything you say has to be taken with a pinch of salt ... Its amazing the Police and the BBC can report on Cliff Richards non-case regarding allleged sex crimes but report on Muslim sex gangs of which we have ruddy loads and your locked up ... Now nearly 265.000 have signed the Free Tommy Robinson petition ... Thats way more than the hold a referendum on the final Brexit deal petition ... Its actually 120.000 more signatures now more than that ... Shows whats important I suppose ... Tommy a true British hero xxx

antony1969 - 2018-05-27 7:14 PM

"Respected" my ass. *-)

Given tha's a press restriction on it how do you know more than me ?

I said "as far as i'm aware"....and that relates to the trial itself, not Yaxley-Lennon. It's usual in many ongoing trial cases unless reporting restrictions are lifted.

You don't seem to understand that Yaxley-Lennon broke the law. He was on a suspended sentence already and breached his bail condition. When people break the law they get arrested....shocker.

So if his silly activities outside the court had prejudiced the trial and the judge threw it out.....you'd be ok with that?

Bulletguy - 2018-05-27 7:54 PM

"Respected" my ass. *-)

I said "as far as i'm aware"....and that relates to the trial itself, not Yaxley-Lennon. It's usual in many ongoing trial cases unless reporting restrictions are lifted.

You don't seem to understand that Yaxley-Lennon broke the law. He was on a suspended sentence already and breached his bail condition. When people break the law they get arrested....shocker.

So if his silly activities outside the court had prejudiced the trial and the judge threw it out.....you'd be ok with that?

Eh ??? ... You said "Oh and he's not been sentenced to 13 months either" didn't ya or is that something Ive imagined again ???

antony1969 - 2018-05-27 8:03 PM

"Respected" my ass. *-)

Eh ??? ...

What part of that are you struggling to understand?

You said "Oh and he's not been sentenced to 13 months either" didn't ya or is that something Ive imagined again ?

I did..........and?

Guest pelmetman

Seems you get thrown straight in the slammer for reporting on Muslim rape gangs these days ... https://twitter.com/Jason_marriner1/status/1000414905680453633 ... Respected reporter Tommy Robinson while reporting on a Muslim sex gang from my town got nicked and sentenced to 13 months ... Then we wonder why we have such a big problem with it ... You can sign the Free Tommy Robinson petition Change.org and add your name to over 233.000 already signed

Nothing in the Guardian or on the BBC about it? ;-) ..............Cant think why :D .........

Bulletguy - 2018-05-27 8:12 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-27 8:03 PM

"Respected" my ass. *-)

Eh ??? ...

What part of that are you struggling to understand?

You said "Oh and he's not been sentenced to 13 months either" didn't ya or is that something Ive imagined again ?

I did..........and?

Well is it now "as far as i'm aware" or the much more definite "Oh and he's not been sentenced to 13 months either" ... C'mon fella keep up

pelmetman - 2018-05-27 8:14 PM

Nothing in the Guardian or on the BBC about it? ;-) ..............Cant think why :D .........

Prolly nothing about the big protests outside Downing Street last night either

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-05-27 8:21 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/26/right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-reportedly-jailed-after-filming-outside-child-grooming-trial.html

Hmmm cant think why the establishment is trying to prevent the public from knowing? :-| ........

pelmetman - 2018-05-27 8:36 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-27 8:21 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/26/right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-reportedly-jailed-after-filming-outside-child-grooming-trial.html

Hmmm cant think why the establishment is trying to prevent the public from knowing? :-| ........

Well they aint doing a decent job of keeping it quiet Dave ... His petitions been signed by another 12000 folk since last time I looked ... I believe the powers that be have just had the total opposite effect they wanted

antony1969 - 2018-05-27 8:20 PM

Well is it now "as far as i'm aware" or the much more definite "Oh and he's not been sentenced to 13 months either" ... C'mon fella keep up

Read my first post in.....then read it again, and again, and again, and again, and again.......until it's all finally sunk in.

I'll know when the penny has finally dropped when you post up reply that makes sense.

Well, having never heard of this Tommy Robinson character, thought I should do a bit of research. Right wing, Left wing, Centrist; MSM, Internet, everything I could access.

The man appears to be a complete Nazi arsehole of the type I thought the '39-'45 conflict had triumphed against, at least in these Sceptred Isles.

But No, it seems that his type is gaining traction again, quite disgusting. Anyone who supports the views of this throwback needs to seriously consider changing their medication.

candapack - 2018-05-27 10:05 PM

Well, having never heard of this Tommy Robinson character, thought I should do a bit of research. Right wing, Left wing, Centrist; MSM, Internet, everything I could access.

The man appears to be a complete Nazi arsehole of the type I thought the '39-'45 conflict had triumphed against, at least in these Sceptred Isles.

But No, it seems that his type is gaining traction again, quite disgusting. Anyone who supports the views of this throwback needs to seriously consider changing their medication.

You've done your research well. He's a small time crook and football hooligan whose real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon but flies under three pseudonyms, the 'Tommy Robinson' name being what he took from a known member of the "Men In Gear" (MIG) football hooligan crew, which follows Luton Town Football Club.

His highest 'achievement' in the world of criminality was mortgage fraud for which he served just 6 months of an 18 month prison sentence, released but then got sent back to prison again for breaching terms of his licence....same as he's just done now in this current case. Given the number of skirmishes with the law he gets himself into you'd think he had a better understanding of what happens to people who break the law, but he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the box on that.

Those crowing for his release from police custody are unable to grasp why we have laws. It's quite apparent none have the intelligence to see that Yaxley-Lennon was actually putting due process of the court at risk making it easier for defence lawyers, jeopardising the trial, with the possibility of the judge throwing it out altogether.

Yaxley-Lennon put himself in police custody through his own foolhardy irresponsibility.......nobody elses.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-27 9:40 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-27 8:20 PM

Read my first post in.....then read it again, and again, and again, and again, and again.......until it's all finally sunk in.

I'll know when the penny has finally dropped when you post up reply that makes sense.

Lets put it another way ... Next time try to fight through the red mist when you see Ive posted and try very hard to get your facts right ... Both here and on your Chump Trump thread you aint doing too good ... Deep breaths

candapack - 2018-05-27 10:05 PM

His petition up to 311.000 now and rising ... Free Tommy Robinson is the petition

. Its amazing the Police and the BBC can report on Cliff Richards non-case regarding allleged sex crimes

Actually they can't and got into trouble for it.

That is because Sir Cliff Richard can afford expensive lawyers.

Nothing to do with racism.

Justice is open to everyone with money, like the doors of the Grand Hotel.

It is possible that the reporting restrictions made in respect of this particular trial limit the reporting of the British media extend to his arrest/the circumstances of it. People would do well to not refer to it on all media platforms, including this one, just in case there are automatic restrictions in this particular case or a Judge has made additional restrictions because it was deemed necessary "in the interests of justice". To publish in breach of those restrictions is a contempt of court.

Here's a quote from a general guide on reporting restrictions (https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/reporting-restrictions-guide-may-2016-2.pdf)

"Throughout this document reference is made to “the media”. This includes the press, radio, television, press agencies and online media. In general terms, the automatic and discretionary reporting restrictions described in this guidance apply both to traditional media such as newspapers and broadcasters and to online media and individual users of social media websites such as Twitter and Facebook."

It is a complex matter and I do not claim to have any specialist knowledge. I just flag it up because, as Dave has pointed out, there appears to be a media blackout in the UK on this - though his theory that there is some conspiracy on the part of the establishment is obviously misplaced.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-05-28 9:04 AM

It is a complex matter and I do not claim to have any specialist knowledge. I just flag it up because, as Dave has pointed out, there appears to be a ***media blackout in the UK*** on this - though his theory that there is some conspiracy on the part of the establishment is obviously misplaced.

Veronica

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-protest-downing-street-whitehall-free-latest-arrest-police-a8371616.html

Well its not worked has it? >:-) ..........

The Fox news report in your previous link appears to indicate that the Judge did add a reporting restriction in relation to his arrest. You would have to know the terms of the reporting restriction in order to know whether the report on the demonstration breaches the Judge's order.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-05-28 9:24 AM

The Fox news report in your previous link appears to indicate that the Judge did add a reporting restriction in relation to his arrest. You would have to know the terms of the reporting restriction in order to know whether the report on the demonstration breaches the Judge's order.

But the purpose of the reporting restriction was to suppress the story? ;-) .........

Like that worked (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-05-28 9:29 AM

But the purpose of the reporting restriction was to suppress the story? ;-) .........

Wrong again Dave. A reporting restriction can only be made in the interests of justice i.e. to ensure that there is a fair trial. If it doesn't do that then anyone, including a representative of the press, can apply for it to be lifted on that basis. It is in the interests of the potential victims that there is a fair trial as well as the accused for quite obvious reasons. BG has already pointed this out. Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-05-28 9:41 AM

pelmetman - 2018-05-28 9:29 AM

Wrong again Dave. A reporting restriction can only be made in the interests of justice i.e. to ensure that there is a fair trial. If it doesn't do that then anyone, including a representative of the press, can apply for it to be lifted on that basis. It is in the interests of the potential victims that there is a fair trial as well as the accused for quite obvious reasons. BG has already pointed this out. Are you being deliberately obtuse?

So Tommy Robinson filming the defendants as they enter court could prejudice the trial???? *-) ........

Are "you" being deliberately obtuse? ;-) .........

We all know why he and the press are being stopped from reporting on the these Asian grooming trials.........and its got sod all to do with justice for the victims >:-( .........

Archived