Rory Rory Tell Us A Story

Birdbrain

Wonder if poor deluded Rory will end up in The Independent Group , sorry Change YUK or sumat ... Lordy no its The Independent Group For Change init now or also known as The Lib-Dems if your Chucky Ammonia ... Rory has had his 5 minutes of fame ... Off you pop Rory

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-06-19 7:45 PM

Wonder if poor deluded Rory will end up in The Independent Group , sorry Change YUK or sumat ... Lordy no its The Independent Group For Change init now or also known as The Lib-Dems if your Chucky Ammonia ... Rory has had his 5 minutes of fame ... Off you pop Rory

That's another of the Remoaners we have evicted :D .........

Perhaps Boris was right ;-) .......

It's time for a election after a deselection of the Remoaner Tory dross B-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 8:03 PM

It's time for a election after a deselection of the Remoaner Tory dross B-) ......

Well lets be honest those same Remoaners have been calling for a re-run of the referendum since day dot and I get a feeling they aint guna like this ... I sense a Peoples Vote march coming on to demand another vote for Rory ... Poor darlings

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-06-19 8:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 8:03 PM

Well lets be honest those same Remoaners have been calling for a re-run of the referendum since day dot and I get a feeling they aint guna like this ... I sense a Peoples Vote march coming on to demand another vote for Rory ... Poor darlings

They have a 6 million problem ;-) ........

Their Diane Abbotcus has done the sums, and 6 million adds up to more than 17.4 million 8-) ......

Rory was always going to go, I am surprised he got this far but what you two have failed to grasp (still) is that your favourite, Doris is a lying two faced self centred devious moron. Rory is still very much a Tory he just isnt Brexit Bats**t bonkers and offered some level of realism to the debate. Doris will simply do what suits Doris best at the time. Nobody really knows if he is "really" a Brexiteer but he will do whatever it takes to stay in the number 1 job even if it means dumping you Brexiteers and Brexit. You cannot trust him. I hope he gets it, I really do. I think he is the most likely to fcuk it up completely so we end up with no Brexit.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-19 10:47 PM

Rory was always going to go, I am surprised he got this far but what you two have failed to grasp (still) is that your favourite, Doris is a lying two faced self centred devious moron. Rory is still very much a Tory he just isnt Brexit Bats**t bonkers and offered some level of realism to the debate. Doris will simply do what suits Doris best at the time. Nobody really knows if he is "really" a Brexiteer but he will do whatever it takes to stay in the number 1 job even if it means dumping you Brexiteers and Brexit. You cannot trust him. I hope he gets it, I really do. I think he is the most likely to fcuk it up completely so we end up with no Brexit.

I'm still going to vote Boris :D .........

I never said he was my favourite sweetie ... "Nobody really knows if he is "really" a Brexiteer ??? ... Maybe so but given you were and still are willing to vote for Jeremy if he promised what you wanted thats got a touch of the hypocrites about it ... As usual

Birdbrain - 2019-06-20 6:12 AM

I never said he was my favourite sweetie ... "Nobody really knows if he is "really" a Brexiteer ??? ... Maybe so but given you were and still are willing to vote for Jeremy if he promised what you wanted thats got a touch of the hypocrites about it ... As usual

WTF? When did I say that? I wont be voting for Jezza anytime soon.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-20 9:53 AM

You liccle liar ... You said you'd vote for him if he offered the no Brexit you want ... C'mon you'd vote for Hitler who's actually very similar to Corbyn in one or two of his likes and dislikes if Hitler promised to trash Brexit ... You'd vote for POTUS Trump or Farage , Pol Pot , Abbot , Boris , Idi Amin , me or anyone if they dumped Brexit

Birdbrain - 2019-06-20 5:56 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-06-20 9:53 AM

You liccle liar ... You said you'd vote for him if he offered the no Brexit you want ... C'mon you'd vote for Hitler who's actually very similar to Corbyn in one or two of his likes and dislikes if Hitler promised to trash Brexit ... You'd vote for POTUS Trump or Farage , Pol Pot , Abbot , Boris , Idi Amin , me or anyone if they dumped Brexit

Did I say that? I expect you can show me the evidence!!! 8-) I would draw the line at Abbot though to be fair in that list. (lol)

Archived