Rotherham Cops

antony1969

Well about time ... Senior Rotherham Police are to be investigated into why they allowed Muslim sex gangs to run free for years and years assaulting what could be thousands of white youngsters ... We all owe the BNP and Tommy Robinson a pint or two for carrying on threw the vile hate thrown their way by the wets for exposing those Muslims who carry out these horrendous crimes ... Lock em up Lock em up

Violet1956 - 2018-07-10 11:20 AM

Good news indeed but I think you'll find it is not Tommy or the BNP who exposed this scandal. It was Andrew Norfolk, a proper journalist who was a reporter for The Times.

He defo reported on it and hats off to him and for having an editor brave enough to publish ... I think you'll find The BNP were talking about it way before the Times published anything

I believe it likely that many people were trying to expose the scandal including insider whistle-blowers who were cast aside and ignored. Tommy Robinson and the BNP et al proclaim to advance “British values” only to offend the core of those values which is respect for the law. If someone wants to point out how egregiously a section of our population have no respect for the law the best way to do that is to demonstrate that is that you respect it yourself. On that front Tommy has failed miserably.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-07-10 4:26 PM

I believe it likely that many people were trying to expose the scandal including insider whistle-blowers who were cast aside and ignored. Tommy Robinson and the BNP et al proclaim to advance “British values” only to offend the core of those values which is respect for the law. If someone wants to point out how egregiously a section of our population have no respect for the law the best way to do that is to demonstrate that is that you respect it yourself. On that front Tommy has failed miserably.

You mean that "law" that those senior police officers have (allegedly) ignored concerning the rape of children for politically correct reasons? ;-) ..........

I wonder what the chances are of them being imprisoned like Mr Robinson are? *-) ...........

Prolly about as much chance as those convicted of grooming have of being kicked out of the UK :-| ........

pelmetman - 2018-07-10 4:42 PM

You mean that "law" that those senior police officers have (allegedly) ignored concerning the rape of children for politically correct reasons? ;-) ..........

I wonder what the chances are of them being imprisoned like Mr Robinson are? *-) ...........

Prolly about as much chance as those convicted of grooming have of being kicked out of the UK :-| ........

You make a good point. Only the inquiry into their conduct has the potential to tell us just how responsible these senior officers were. They may be much more culpable than Mr Robinson as far as respect for the law is concerned.

I didn't realise Tommy Robinson or the BNP claimed to advance British values ... Maybe you can enlighten me ... If reporting on Muslims sexually attacking underage white girls is what you talk of then so be it but I would have thought that would just come down to good old decency

antony1969 - 2018-07-10 8:40 PM

I didn't realise Tommy Robinson or the BNP claimed to advance British values ... Maybe you can enlighten me ... If reporting on Muslims sexually attacking underage white girls is what you talk of then so be it but I would have thought that would just come down to good old decency

It would if "good old decency" was their aim but I and many others doubt that it is. I had assumed that Mr Robinson and the BNP claimed to be intent upon promoting British values (the clue being in the name?) however if you of all people are not aware of that then I must accept they are not. Hard to see what their purpose is other than to promote hatred if that is the case.

Violet1956 - 2018-07-10 9:28 PM

It would if "good old decency" was their aim but I and many others doubt that it is. I had assumed that Mr Robinson and the BNP claimed to be intent upon promoting British values (the clue being in the name?) however if you of all people are not aware of that then I must accept they are not. Hard to see what their purpose is other than to promote hatred if that is the case.

You can't enlighten me then ... Just the usual nonsense about hatred ... Funny hatred doesn't seem to bother you in your party ... That's different I suppose

antony1969 - 2018-07-11 7:34 AM

You can't enlighten me then ... Just the usual nonsense about hatred ... Funny hatred doesn't seem to bother you in your party ... That's different I suppose

I did enlighten you Antony by admitting I made an assumption and acknowledging I may be incorrect. You've made an assumption about "my party"-also incorrect though are you big enough to accept you may also be mistaken?

Violet1956 - 2018-07-11 8:27 AM

antony1969 - 2018-07-11 7:34 AM

I did enlighten you Antony by admitting I made an assumption and acknowledging I may be incorrect. You've made an assumption about "my party"-also incorrect though are you big enough to accept you may also be mistaken?

I don't have to be "big enough" to accept a mistake Veronica ... If that's so I stand corrected though you do a fantastic impression of a Labour voter ... Wether a Labour voter or not your concern about hatred doesn't seem to extend to the Labour Parties dislike of our decent Jewish community

Sorry Antony wrong again. I am critical of, and have never defended anti-Semitism within the Labour Party, one example being that a while back in our discussions on other threads I said that Ken Livingstone should be expelled not merely suspended.

Violet1956 - 2018-07-11 9:03 AM

Sorry Antony wrong again. I am critical of, and have never defended anti-Semitism within the Labour Party, one example being that a while back in our discussions on other threads I said that Ken Livingstone should be expelled not merely suspended.

So that's why you don't vote Labour then Veronica ???

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-07-11 10:57 AM

I am not a supporter or member of any political party. When it comes to a vote it often comes down to the least worst option for me a bit like my stance on Brexit.

Looks like you're only option left is the Liberals or the Greens :D ..........

I am not a supporter or member of any political party. When it comes to a vote it often comes down to the least worst option for me a bit like my stance on Brexit.

Given your dislike of so called hatred in political parties I had presumed you'd totally discount voting Labour given the much publicised problem they have with the hatred of Jews ... Obviously not

pelmetman - 2018-07-11 11:28 AM

Looks like you're only option left is the Liberals or the Greens :D ..........

Your choice of least worst option Dave not necessarily mine, well at least not yet. I wouldn't wonder if most of the electorate are struggling to find any particular party electable at present.

I always vote for policies - not parties - but at the moment it's difficult to understand what anyones' policies are.

;-)

malc d - 2018-07-11 1:35 PM

I always vote for policies - not parties - but at the moment it's difficult to understand what anyones' policies are.

;-)

The same here. TM has yet to impress with following through on her commitment to a fairer Britain.

Archived