Rubbish

thebishbus

In my opinion what a load of rubbish on Chatterbox recently All the remainers have done by their tactical voting is possibly ruined the chance of us having the best Brexit deal, and if the Conservative government fail, leave us with the worst possible outcome, the country ruined by a pie in the sky very left wing Labour government backed up by the SNP and the unions. Heaven help us all.

Brian B.

Yeah because the Tories are / were going to do so well getting us a deal. They couldnt negotiate their way out of paper bag and I suspect have no intention of getting a deal anyway as their "masters" Murdoch etc have told them not to.

With any luck Brexit will disappear in a puff of smoke before too long along with the current government.

thebishbus - 2017-06-25 9:02 PM

very left wing Labour government backed up by the SNP .......

Corbyn ruled out a deal with the SNP before the election.

What we have is a Tory Government who said they wouldn't call an election and then did - showing their word couldn't be trusted. Not a great start to the Brexit negotiations, and not surprising the electorate lost trust in them as well. Now we see them prepared to derail the NI peace process buying votes from religious fanatics and terrorist sympathizers to keep themselves in power.

How can anybody believe this shower will outsmart 27 other countries to get us a better deal out than we had when we were in?

Nice to see Corbyn attending Glastonbury and snubbing Armed Forces Day ... Obviously addressing a crowd of drunks and well off white folk rich enough to buy the tickets and spend the weekend watching the super rich was more important to him , obviously for the few not the many ... His boyfriend McDonnell also attended and claimed the Glenfell fire was murder ... This from a man who like Corbyn has openly rejoiced in the murder of the British , I do believe he also said if he could go back in time he'd kill Mrs Thatcher ... Ye thats right he'd go back in time tomurder Mrs Thatcher ... Lovely , lovely people

antony1969 - 2017-06-26 10:35 AM

Nice to see Corbyn attending Glastonbury and snubbing Armed Forces Day ... Obviously addressing a crowd of drunks and well off white folk rich enough to buy the tickets and spend the weekend watching the super rich was more important to him , obviously for the few not the many ... His boyfriend McDonnell also attended and claimed the Glenfell fire was murder ... This from a man who like Corbyn has openly rejoiced in the murder of the British , I do believe he also said if he could go back in time he'd kill Mrs Thatcher ... Ye thats right he'd go back in time tomurder Mrs Thatcher ... Lovely , lovely people

Well you've lost me with the first sentence. How did Corbyn 'snub' armed forces day?

John52 - 2017-06-26 10:39 AM

Well you've lost me with the first sentence. How did Corbyn 'snub' armed forces day?

My understanding is when the killing is not intentional its Manslaughter, not Murder.

So maybe McDonnel chose the wrong word like your use of the word 'snub'?

Mc Donnel also said:

The decision not to build homes and to view housing as only for financial speculation rather than for meeting a basic human need

As a Landlord is it that whats upset you?

You know snubbed ... Like he snubbed speaking to Loyalist paramilitary groups for years as unofficial peace broker and chose instead to cosy up and celebrate British deaths in his role

John52 - 2017-06-26 11:02 AM

My understanding is when the killing is not intentional its Manslaughter, not Murder.

So maybe McDonnel chose the wrong word like your use of the word 'snub'?

Mc Donnel also said:

The decision not to build homes and to view housing as only for financial speculation rather than for meeting a basic human need

As a Landlord is it that whats upset you?

Give up McDonnell didn't choose the wrong word , he chose the word that would appeal to the fools and children that think what he says makes sense ... What on earth me being a landlord has anything to do with my OP I don't know , but it obviously fits your agenda

antony1969 - 2017-06-26 11:47 AM

You know snubbed ... Like he snubbed speaking to Loyalist paramilitary groups for years as unofficial peace broker and chose instead to cosy up and celebrate British deaths in his role

You've been taking the Tory press smear campaigns too seriously :-S

John52 - 2017-06-26 11:59 AM

Prove me wrong ?

antony1969 - 2017-06-26 12:08 PM

Prove me wrong ?

Youre the one making the allegation so its up to you to prove it.

John52 - 2017-06-26 12:24 PM

antony1969 - 2017-06-26 12:08 PM

Prove me wrong ?

Youre the one making the allegation so its up to you to prove it.

Nice swerve again ! ... When in doubt or looking silly eh

Nice to see Corbyn attending Glastonbury and snubbing Armed Forces Day ... Obviously addressing a crowd of drunks and well off white folk rich enough to buy the tickets and spend the weekend watching the super rich was more important to him , obviously for the few not the many ...

£238 for five days of live music from some big name bands is damn cheap. How much do people pay for a season ticket or to watch 90 minutes of football from a Premier league club?

And whats with the "well off white folk" bit? Plenty of wealthy well off non-white if you look around.

Bulletguy - 2017-06-26 3:11 PM

Nice to see Corbyn attending Glastonbury and snubbing Armed Forces Day ... Obviously addressing a crowd of drunks and well off white folk rich enough to buy the tickets and spend the weekend watching the super rich was more important to him , obviously for the few not the many ...

£238 for five days of live music from some big name bands is damn cheap. How much do people pay for a season ticket or to watch 90 minutes of football from a Premier league club?

And whats with the "well off white folk" bit? Plenty of wealthy well off non-white if you look around.

£199 or £299 to watch Huddersfield City in the Premier this season ... Doesn't stop at £238 does it ... Food and booze travel to and from , tent and so on ... For the few not the many ... Ye the event was really multicultural , just up Jeremys street

antony1969 - 2017-06-26 3:42 PM

£199 or £299 to watch Huddersfield City in the Premier this season ... Doesn't stop at £238 does it ... Food and booze travel to and from , tent and so on ... For the few not the many ... Ye the event was really multicultural , just up Jeremys street.

Jeez......£300 to watch a ball kicked around??!! 8-)

Each to their own i suppose but give me Glasto or good music anywhere any day. Last year Jeff Lynne did a cracking gig though Chereene Allen was only at the Hyde Park concert in 2014.......keep yer eyes off them legs and that body! The female backing singer is fit too. :D

Food? Pack yer own and slum it for a few days in a cheap tent. Crikey Antony i thought you were a seasoned traveller? If you've never been to a Rock Festival you've never lived.

Its a fair few years since I was at Glastonbury but having been several times I can tell you its a right mixed bag of people and certainly (Well back then) wasnt just full of rich white folk. Tickets were always a fair chunk of money even back in the late 80's early 90's but people of all walks of life still managed to go as its such a fantastic event which costs an absolute fortune to put on.

Where can you get so much world class entertainment and stay for five days or so for a couple of hundred quid. Last time I went out for a night on the town it cost me nearly half that!

They certainly loved Jeremy though. :D

Barryd999 - 2017-06-26 5:55 PM

Its a fair few years since I was at Glastonbury but having been several times I can tell you its a right mixed bag of people and certainly (Well back then) wasnt just full of rich white folk.

I think the "rich white folk" Antony is getting confused with are those that turn up in big motorhomes packed full with booze 'n grub they've stocked up on at their local Aldi. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2017-06-26 5:52 PM

£199 or £299 to watch Huddersfield City in the Premier this season ... Doesn't stop at £238 does it ... Food and booze travel to and from , tent and so on ... For the few not the many ... Ye the event was really multicultural , just up Jeremys street.

Each to their own i suppose but give me Glasto or good music anywhere any day. Last year Jeff Lynne did a cracking gig though Chereene Allen was only at the Hyde Park concert in 2014.......keep yer eyes off them legs and that body! The female backing singer is fit too. :D

Food? Pack yer own and slum it for a few days in a cheap tent. Crikey Antony i thought you were a seasoned traveller? If you've never been to a Rock Festival you've never lived.

Been to plenty music fests thanks and gigs and I know plenty that have been to Glastonbury and I don't recall any of them mentioning packing food for five days ... Not a festival for Corbyns poor or very many non whites ... Maybe they were in the hip-hop tent

antony1969 - 2017-06-26 6:32 PM

Been to plenty music fests thanks and gigs and I know plenty that have been to Glastonbury and I don't recall any of them mentioning packing food for five days ... Not a festival for Corbyns poor or very many non whites ... Maybe they were in the hip-hop tent.

Myself and a mate managed to get ourselves round Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Holland on a diet of baked beans, eggs, bread and Bockwurst in the 60's and all we had in money was £50 each as that was the limit to what you could take back then. An old tent, a few camp pots and a solid fuel cooker and that was it. Just need drive and determination.

You keep waffling about "poor non-whites"........so how come you don't see any young Asian lads driving around in old bangers? Or are they all still wearing flat cloth caps and smokin' "rollies" in 'uddersfield? (lol)

pepe63 - 2017-06-26 8:35 PM

'Didn't manage to get tickets this time (only the second time we've missed, since mid 90s)..but Glastonbury has always attracted all sorts......

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2011/jun/26/tory-christopher-shale-dead-glastonbury

Interesting article link. His description is spot on too. It seems he simply had a massive heart attack though 56 is damn young......shame when the good ones go.

"discovered on Sunday morning hours after he was quoted in a Conservative strategy document leaked to a Sunday newspaper, as saying the Tories had come across over the years as "graceless, voracious, crass, always on the take" and needed to radically change.

Bulletguy - 2017-06-27 1:08 PM

Been to plenty music fests thanks and gigs and I know plenty that have been to Glastonbury and I don't recall any of them mentioning packing food for five days ... Not a festival for Corbyns poor or very many non whites ... Maybe they were in the hip-hop tent.

Myself and a mate managed to get ourselves round Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Holland on a diet of baked beans, eggs, bread and Bockwurst in the 60's and all we had in money was £50 each as that was the limit to what you could take back then. An old tent, a few camp pots and a solid fuel cooker and that was it. Just need drive and determination.

You keep waffling about "poor non-whites"........so how come you don't see any young Asian lads driving around in old bangers? Or are they all still wearing flat cloth caps and smokin' "rollies" in 'uddersfield? (lol)

pepe63 - 2017-06-26 8:35 PM

'Didn't manage to get tickets this time (only the second time we've missed, since mid 90s)..but Glastonbury has always attracted all sorts......

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2011/jun/26/tory-christopher-shale-dead-glastonbury

Interesting article link. His description is spot on too. It seems he simply had a massive heart attack though 56 is damn young......shame when the good ones go.

"discovered on Sunday morning hours after he was quoted in a Conservative strategy document leaked to a Sunday newspaper, as saying the Tories had come across over the years as "graceless, voracious, crass, always on the take" and needed to radically change.

You need to check your waffling fella ... I haven't mentioned "poor non-whites" so I don't understand your joke that followed that line either ... It was a joke wasn't it ???

antony1969 - 2017-06-27 3:20 PM

You need to check your waffling fella ... I haven't mentioned "poor non-whites" so I don't understand your joke that followed that line either ..

Corbyns poor or very many non whites ...

Bulletguy - 2017-06-27 5:52 PM

You need to check your waffling fella ... I haven't mentioned "poor non-whites" so I don't understand your joke that followed that line either ..

You should be a politician ... nice try though fella

antony1969 - 2017-06-27 6:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-06-27 5:52 PM

You should be a politician ... nice try though fella.

Wrong way round.......it's politicians who "forget" what they said or wrote.

Archived