Sadicks London is the Place to be

Birdbrain

When all you have is the race card and thats all Abbott has ever had then youve lost , or maybe according to the left youve won ...
... Im not sure in what the beautiful POTUS said made any mention of loser Sadicks religion but "maybe" he did ... "Maybe" is enough for losers

Why are people so obsessed with the Mayor of London when they have feck all to do with London? Trump is not even on the same continent and he is also obsessed with him, seems Sadik has properly got under his skin.

Why is it all his fault when Police numbers are to blame cut drastically by the Tories? Why didn't the mayor of Manchester get the blame for the arena attacks. Why doesn't the mayor of Hull get blamed for drug crimes. Why doesn't the mayor of Leicester get blamed for violent crime.

I wonder why so many people who all seem to be Trump supporters or Brexit cultists seem to have this fascination with the Mayor of London and hate him so much. Cannot quite put my finger on that one.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-17 10:55 PM

Why are people so obsessed with the Mayor of London when they have feck all to do with London? Trump is not even on the same continent and he is also obsessed with him, seems Sadik has properly got under his skin.

Why is it all his fault when Police numbers are to blame cut drastically by the Tories? Why didn't the mayor of Manchester get the blame for the arena attacks. Why doesn't the mayor of Hull get blamed for drug crimes. Why doesn't the mayor of Leicester get blamed for violent crime.

I wonder why so many people who all seem to be Trump supporters or Brexit cultists seem to have this fascination with the Mayor of London and hate him so much. Cannot quite put my finger on that one.

I bet Sadick has mentioned POTUS Trump over the years way more than POTUS Trump has mentioned Sadick so you would have to ask who's obsessed ??? ... Sadick campaigned on reducing crime and its gone the other way breaking crime records in our capital but your kind of suggesting its wrong to question that ... Personally I dont like him and i dont like him because of who hes associated with in the past , how he insults Brexit voters and his utter failure as London Mayor but if you think its for any other reason then as usual with most of the stuff you believe that would be pure Barry fantasy

Archived