September or October election???..........

Guest pelmetman

Oooh really? I was shot down in flames and told I was mad suggesting that might happen a month or two ago. Certainly looks like the Tories are imploding this morning with three resignations including David Davis.

Mind you even if Labour get in nothing will change. It will then be Labour that are tearing themselves apart because the problem isnt the Tories or Labour, the problem is Brexit. Its simply toxic and undeliverable.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-09 9:09 AM

Mind you even if Labour get in nothing will change. It will then be Labour that are tearing themselves apart because the problem isnt the Tories or Labour, the problem is Brexit. Its simply toxic and undeliverable.

So we could just crash out of the EU with no deal and no bill B-) ..........

Barryd999 - 2018-07-09 9:09 AM

Oooh really? I was shot down in flames and told I was mad suggesting that might happen a month or two ago. Certainly looks like the Tories are imploding this morning with three resignations including David Davis.

Wrong ... Princess you said the Tories would be finished ... Now when you say finished I presume you mean finished , done , end of ... Sweetheart that ain't really happening is it ... Keep it real Princess

You two are in denial, clearly. No Deal aint happening Dave for the 50th time as its now impossible and you did say I was crackers that there could well be an election in the Autumn. The Tories probably are finished whichever way they go now though. Their only hope is that if the EU accept this current fudge as it is but the Brexiteers are already up in arms about it.

I suspect they are going to have to cross pretty much all their red lines on SM and CU yet in which case a lot of people will never forgive them. If they refuse to do that and there is no deal to be had, they cant accept no deal so they will either have to cancel Brexit or throw it back to the public to decide on.

I just dont see a happy ending for them or whoever happens to be in charge in March. As I said. Brexit is just toxic. Its simply unworkable. Time people realised that but most people havent got a clue about Brexit and whats actually involved or at stake.

Archived