She's Not Just Pretty

Birdbrain

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2019-11-17 9:57 AM

You think this is a good thing? Abandoning British children in a war zone? How old are they? Not very old I suspect. 5, 6, 7?

Nice. :(

I couldn't care less about em ... Just like their parents couldn't care about em ... Just like prolly their immediate family couldn't give two hoots ... You do give two hoots so why dont you shut up or put up and offer some help and a home for just one of em ... Too cold in your village prolly or some other codswallop lame excuse

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-11-17 7:37 PM

You think this is a good thing? Abandoning British children in a war zone? How old are they? Not very old I suspect. 5, 6, 7?

I couldn't care less about em ... Just like their parents couldn't care about em ... Just like prolly their immediate family couldn't give two hoots ... You do give two hoots so why dont you shut up or put up and offer some help and a home for just one of em ... Too cold in your village prolly or some other codswallop lame excuse

That's our Barry *-) .......

All self righteous outrage.........and selfish Nimbyism ;-) .......

Coarse if they were Jews ,well you’d be jumping up and down in outrage(sorry false outrage).

If they are British orphans then they have a right to come here and be taken care of and treat like any other orphan. I'm not in the habit of taking in British Orphans so not sure why you think I should look after them.

They are innocent children. It's not their fault they are there and their parents are stupid.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-17 8:59 PM

If they are British orphans then they have a right to come here and be taken care of and treat like any other orphan. I'm not in the habit of taking in British Orphans so not sure why you think I should look after them.

They are innocent children. It's not their fault they are there and their parents are stupid.

Your not in the habit of taking any you preach we should take more of ... You leave that habit for the usual dumping grounds ... Take it as usual then your doing nowt to help

jumpstart - 2019-11-17 8:43 PM

Coarse if they were Jews ,well you’d be jumping up and down in outrage(sorry false outrage).

Course that comes across as a really nasty anti-Semitic post ... Mind from a fella who says all Israelis are "fair game" thats really not a surprise

Birdbrain - 2019-11-18 6:19 AM

Course that comes across as a really nasty anti-Semitic post ... Mind from a fella who says all Israelis are "fair game" thats really not a surprise

You really don’t understand what anti-semitism is do you. I’m not criticising Jews ,I’m criticising you. Unlike you I don’t hate other religions, you’re such a hypocrite.

Birdbrain - 2019-11-18 6:16 AM

Your not in the habit of taking any you preach we should take more of ... You leave that habit for the usual dumping grounds ... Take it as usual then your doing nowt to help

Its not a question of anyone here helping them, the government has a duty of care to help them if they are British citizens. Presumably their mothers were British and have British family here? Would they not want to look after them?

If a white British woman ran off with a Frenchman, had a baby in France and then both parents got killed would you insist that I had to look after that child if it was allowed to return to the UK? thats absurd. What reason would that vile woman have for refusing that child entry into the UK? Why should a child be punished for the decisions of its parents?

Look at it another way, if they are infants or very young, better to have them brought up here while there is a chance to make them into good little westerners rather than let them grow up to become hateful little terrorists abandoned by their mothers home country.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-18 9:09 AM

Look at it another way, if they are infants or very young, better to have them brought up here while there is a chance to make them into good little westerners rather than let them grow up to become hateful little terrorists abandoned by their mothers home country.

So you want to bring them back here where they can grow up to be hateful little terrorists, like so many of those currently in our prisons *-) .........

Birdbrain - 2019-11-18 6:16 AM

Its not a question of anyone here helping them, the government has a duty of care to help them if they are British citizens. Presumably their mothers were British and have British family here? Would they not want to look after them?

If a white British woman ran off with a Frenchman, had a baby in France and then both parents got killed would you insist that I had to look after that child if it was allowed to return to the UK? thats absurd. What reason would that vile woman have for refusing that child entry into the UK? Why should a child be punished for the decisions of its parents?

Where your duty of care ??? ... You want em ... Man up just for once and put up or shut up

jumpstart - 2019-11-18 6:47 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-18 6:19 AM

You really don’t understand what anti-semitism is do you. I’m not criticising Jews ,I’m criticising you. Unlike you I don’t hate other religions, you’re such a hypocrite.

You brought Jews into the thread ... You brought religion into the thread ... Yet I have the problem ... What-a-loop

pelmetman - 2019-11-18 9:13 AM

So you want to bring them back here where they can grow up to be hateful little terrorists, like so many of those currently in our prisons *-) .........

Point is if they are small children back here chances are they will end up westernised and not terrorists. Point is, if they have a right to be here they should be here. what have they themselves done wrong?

Barryd999 - 2019-11-18 6:40 PM

Point is if they are small children back here chances are they will end up westernised and not terrorists. Point is, if they have a right to be here they should be here. what have they themselves done wrong?

"they should be here" ... In a warm loving , country environment ... Man up or move on

Birdbrain - 2019-11-18 6:49 PM

"they should be here" ... In a warm loving , country environment ... Man up or move on

Errr, no. I dont want to see homeless people on the streets but I dont go around offering to put them all up. Why should I need to put these kids up? Anyway presumably some of them will have family here wont they? Surely they will want their grandchildren, nephews or nieces back wont they?

Barryd999 - 2019-11-18 11:12 PM

Errr, no. I dont want to see homeless people on the streets but I dont go around offering to put them all up. Why should I need to put these kids up? Anyway presumably some of them will have family here wont they? Surely they will want their grandchildren, nephews or nieces back wont they?

Your a hypocrite over housing refugees and your a hypocrite over these little cuties

Birdbrain - 2019-11-19 6:12 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-18 11:12 PM

Your a hypocrite over housing refugees and your a hypocrite over these little cuties

why? Like I Said presumably they have family here, why should I house them or anyone else for that matter. So your saying unless your prepared to house an immigrant or refugee you shouldnt be allowed an opinion as to whether they should be allowed into our country or not then?

Didn’t see you make much comment about Palestinian children getting shot and bombed .What have they done wrong?

jumpstart - 2019-11-19 9:20 AM

Didn’t see you make much comment about Palestinian children getting shot and bombed .What have they done wrong?

Nothing. I wouldnt want to see any children get bombed. Im struggling to see your point here.

Guest pelmetman

The point is where do you draw the line at being a bleedin heart Liberal? *-) ..........

When they start being dumped on your hypocritical doorstep I suspect ;-) ........

BTW ..........They also have a right to live where they were born :-| ........

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 10:06 AM

The point is where do you draw the line at being a bleedin heart Liberal? *-) ..........

When they start being dumped on your hypocritical doorstep I suspect ;-) ........

It's not a case of being a bleeding hearts is it? It's doing the right thing. All Patel is doing is playing to the hang em high brigade. She's rotten.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 12:27 PM

It's not a case of being a bleeding hearts is it? It's doing the right thing. All Patel is doing is playing to the hang em high brigade. She's rotten.

If I did as you do and I preached all over the forums saying we should do more for Gypsy traveller types , we should house them and set up camps for them , feed and cloth them but then I said I didn't want them though and where I live there is nothing for em so places like your area would get em you would think thats Ok then would ya ??? ... Your a hypocrite fella

Birdbrain - 2019-11-19 2:04 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 12:27 PM

If I did as you do and I preached all over the forums saying we should do more for Gypsy traveller types , we should house them and set up camps for them , feed and cloth them but then I said I didn't want them though and where I live there is nothing for em so places like your area would get em you would think thats Ok then would ya ??? ... Your a hypocrite fella

We do have to set up camps for them and put out bogs and clear up their s**te. Every year I have to pay for that for several weeks before and several weeks after the Appleby horse fair.

These are entitled British citizens though are they not? They are not economic migrants or chancers. They are infants and young children with British mothers and presumably British families here in the UK.

Archived