Sites in Spain over Easter

enodreven

Hi, everyone

The weather in Calahonda is warm and sunny,

We are thinking of making our way back up along the Meditterean coast towards Barcelona we were hoping to stop a few times at along the way and would welcome any suggestion for sites, also does anyone know if we will have problems over the Easter period getting onto sites

Thanks

Brian & Barb

enodreven - 2007-03-29 9:22 AM

Hi, everyone

The weather in Calahonda is warm and sunny,

We are thinking of making our way back up along the Meditterean coast towards Barcelona we were hoping to stop a few times at along the way and would welcome any suggestion for sites, also does anyone know if we will have problems over the Easter period getting onto sites

Thanks

Brian & Barb

Brian,

The locals will be out in force for Easter in Spain, if the weather is good there will be loads of them. If you can take in a festival over the holiday it's well worth the effort..

We always made sure we found a site/parking area on the Wed/Thurs before Easter as for many locals it's the first outing of the season. Many locals with statics on sites sometimes use the Easter holiday to sort their vans out after the winter lay up.

You can expect a bit of noise as well.

Don

Hi, Don

Thanks for the advice I think we will stay at Playa Calahonda until after the Easter holidays as i would hate to find i couldn't get booked in to another site ?. We aim to make 4 stops if all goes well along the coast when we leave the first is Villaricos as we have friends there the next 3 stops are Benidorm, Benacaissum, Vilanova near Barcelona as we would like to visit Barcelona, if anyone has any knowledge of nice sites near any of these places we would welcome any suggestions.

The weather is cloudy and 20 deg

Brian & Barb

Archived