Sky News Poll

antony1969

We have a couple on here who just love polls .... Seems it's not just those supposedly thick Sunderland types that prefer a no deal Brexit ... It's now nationally the most popular option if you believe Sky News poll ... Oh dear and we were told time and again the mood of the nation was changing ... Another massive remoaner fail

antony1969 - 2019-01-31 3:12 PM

I don't think its Bullets wakey time yet ... He's still got a few more minutes with his Diane Abbott doll that he goes to bed with ... Sleep tight princess , don't let that doll squash ya

He's quite safe - 'cos she's only a man eater!!

antony1969 - 2019-01-31 2:44 PM

We have a couple on here who just love polls .... Seems it's not just those supposedly thick Sunderland types that prefer a no deal Brexit ... It's now nationally the most popular option if you believe Sky News poll ... Oh dear and we were told time and again the mood of the nation was changing ... Another massive remoaner fail

I can see why you chose not to include a link.

The headline might be a clue as to why you omitted it.

"Sky Data poll: Public prefer a deal instead of hard Brexit"

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-data-poll-public-prefer-a-deal-instead-of-hard-brexit-11622551

Given the the actual poll is about three options of leaving with two of them being two different versions of Mays terrible deal I am surprised "No Deal" didnt score higher. I would have voted for no deal out of those three options and so would a lot of remainers.

Fail.

Next!

Tracker - 2019-01-31 3:18 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-31 3:12 PM

I don't think its Bullets wakey time yet ... He's still got a few more minutes with his Diane Abbott doll that he goes to bed with ... Sleep tight princess , don't let that doll squash ya

He's quite safe - 'cos she's only a man eater!!

(lol) (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-01-31 5:20 PM

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-data-poll-public-prefer-a-deal-instead-of-hard-brexit-11622551

Given the the actual poll is about three options of leaving with two of them being two different versions of Mays terrible deal I am surprised "No Deal" didnt score higher. I would have voted for no deal out of those three options and so would a lot of remainers.

Fail.

Next!

So no deal isnt the most popular choice for UK voters ??? ... Thats a pitiful wriggle attempt Barry

antony1969 - 2019-01-31 6:59 PM

Fail.

Next!

So no deal isnt the most popular choice for UK voters ??? ... Thats a pitiful wriggle attempt Barry

Out of a three way split where the questions are three options of leaving two of which are Mays Deal in one form or another it is yes but its meaningless because a fair few of those voting could well be remainers. As I said I would have ticked "no deal" out of that lot. What it actually does show incredibly is there is a majority in favour of Mays Deal which is crackers, its dreadful if you read the nitty gritty of it.

If it was a three way vote in a second ref with say Mays Deal, no deal or remain in the EU and Remain got the 39% and the other two slightly less would you be ok with that?

Goes to show, there is no majority for the various options of Brexit where there is a clear winner. The only likely majority you will get now is a remain one.

Barryd999 - 2019-01-31 9:52 PM

Fail.

Next!

Out of a three way split where the questions are three options of leaving two of which are Mays Deal in one form or another it is yes but its meaningless because a fair few of those voting could well be remainers. As I said I would have ticked "no deal" out of that lot. What it actually does show incredibly is there is a majority in favour of Mays Deal which is crackers, its dreadful if you read the nitty gritty of it.

If it was a three way vote in a second ref with say Mays Deal, no deal or remain in the EU and Remain got the 39% and the other two slightly less would you be ok with that?

Goes to show, there is no majority for the various options of Brexit where there is a clear winner. The only likely majority you will get now is a remain one.

Eh ... The majority in that national poll and do remember you love a poll voted for no deal Barry ... Jeez

antony1969 - 2019-02-01 6:18 AM

Fail.

Next!

Eh ... The majority in that national poll and do remember you love a poll voted for no deal Barry ... Jeez

No, a minority voted no deal, the Mays deal was split. Ok have it your way then but if there is a second referendum and the options are

No deal

Mays Deal

Remain

And remain get 39% of the vote we dont leave the EU. You will be ok with that then?

Barryd999 - 2019-02-01 7:50 AM

Fail.

Next!

No, a minority voted no deal, the Mays deal was split. Ok have it your way then but if there is a second referendum and the options are

No deal

Mays Deal

Remain

And remain get 39% of the vote we dont leave the EU. You will be ok with that then?

No I wouldnt ... Your now talking about a 2nd referendum scenario for the millionth time ... We have already voted and decided to leave so thats not longer a voting matter but I would be quite open to the other 2 options

Guest pelmetman

Fail.

Next!

No deal

Mays Deal

Remain

So long as those who vote for No Deal or May's Deal are added together ;-) ..........

Then its a case of which of those two wins >:-) ...........

antony1969 - 2019-02-01 8:13 AM

Fail.

Next!

No deal

Mays Deal

Remain

No I wouldnt ... Your now talking about a 2nd referendum scenario for the millionth time ... We have already voted and decided to leave so thats not longer a voting matter but I would be quite open to the other 2 options

According to you. That's your preference, doesn't mean its going to happen if there is another vote. Whichever way you dress it up in your OP the majority of voters want a deal. That was even the fecking headline of the article you "didn't" link to.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-01 2:16 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-01 8:13 AM

Fail.

Next!

No deal

Mays Deal

Remain

According to you. That's your preference, doesn't mean its going to happen if there is another vote. Whichever way you dress it up in your OP the majority of voters want a deal. That was even the fecking headline of the article you "didn't" link to.

Jesus ... Wanting a deal isnt the majority wanting a second ruddy referendum ... Out of the options no deal won Barry , I dont do the polls like you do I was merely the messenger and the message I sent you obviously didn't like ... Kinda like when you insulted Sunderland folk when you didn't like that message I sent either ... Anyway what you fretting about for months youve been telling us "no deal is dead" ... Chuckle

Archived