So that's a 70% chance we will?.........

Guest pelmetman

He might be about right at 30% but its nothing for you to get excited about as what it means is there is probably a 69% chance that it will be on Theresa's terrible deal which is basically the EU's deal that we will be tied to for ever. Its the one thing that we have all been united on in agreeing that its awful but what makes it even more dire is that we will be unable to back out of it. So as thats the only option as we all agree its crap once that sinks in (And its taking a while for some) I would guess more people will accept its over and push for another vote on Mays deal vs Remain.

Barryd999 - 2019-05-10 1:45 PM

He might be about right at 30% but its nothing for you to get excited about as what it means is there is probably a 69% chance that it will be on Theresa's terrible deal which is basically the EU's deal that we will be tied to for ever. Its the one thing that we have all been united on in agreeing that its awful but what makes it even more dire is that we will be unable to back out of it. So as thats the only option as we all agree its crap once that sinks in (And its taking a while for some) I would guess more people will accept its over and push for another vote on Mays deal vs Remain.

Why in Barry world do Remain get the chance to vote twice and plain old Leave doesnt . Strange

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-05-10 5:54 PM

Why in Barry world do Remain get the chance to vote twice and plain old Leave doesnt . Strange

Because Remoaners are hypocrites *-) ...........and they're desperate to have a vote on their terms where the answer is to both questions ......is......Remain ;-) ........

Frankly I've lost patience with the LOSERS and treat them with the contempt they deserve ;-) ........

Thought I'd say that......Just in case no one had noticed >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-10 6:28 PM

Because Remoaners are hypocrites *-) ...........and they're desperate to have a vote on their terms where the answer is to both questions ......is......Remain ;-) ........

Frankly I've lost patience with the LOSERS and treat them with the contempt they deserve ;-) ........

Well I kind of agree with you. If your a Brexiteer those are pretty crap options. I actually would be pretty p*ssed off if I was a Brexiteer as those that wanted a deal have been given a really crap one and those that want no deal have had it taken off the table. I think you have to face up to the fact that Parliament will never pass a no deal Brexit so whilst the options of Mays Deal or remain seem unfair what other choices are there? Someone has to decide between the two options that are left. Who is it going to be?

If you put no deal and mays deal against remain you split the leave vote so have no chance of a majority there either. They could insist that the winner has to gain a majority over the other two but I just cannot see Parliament sanctioning no deal as an option but I would be happy to give that a try as the only one likely to reach a majority is remain. If nobody wins a majority in three way vote we are back to where we are now having just wasted another six months.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-10 11:08 PM

Well I kind of agree with you. If your a Brexiteer those are pretty crap options. I actually would be pretty p*ssed off if I was a Brexiteer as those that wanted a deal have been given a really crap one and those that want no deal have had it taken off the table. I think you have to face up to the fact that Parliament will never pass a no deal Brexit so whilst the options of Mays Deal or remain seem unfair what other choices are there? Someone has to decide between the two options that are left. Who is it going to be?

If you put no deal and mays deal against remain you split the leave vote so have no chance of a majority there either. They could insist that the winner has to gain a majority over the other two but I just cannot see Parliament sanctioning no deal as an option but I would be happy to give that a try as the only one likely to reach a majority is remain. If nobody wins a majority in three way vote we are back to where we are now having just wasted another six months.

Is it? :D ........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1125624/brexit-news-theresa-may-no-deal-brexit-steven-barclay-cabinet-showdown

Perhaps we need to start threatening to deselect Remoaner MP's >:-) ...........

As I notice Doominic has gone VERY quiet lately ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-11 7:53 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-10 11:08 PM

Is it? :D ........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1125624/brexit-news-theresa-may-no-deal-brexit-steven-barclay-cabinet-showdown

Perhaps we need to start threatening to deselect Remoaner MP's >:-) ...........

As I notice Doominic has gone VERY quiet lately ;-) ........

Good luck with that. The horse has already bolted. The massive majority against a no deal Brexit is not going to change and the EU know that as do the remainers. The only way it could happen now is by accident but even then if that looks likely we have the option to just revoke article 50.

Archived