Storage boxes for the garage

donna miller

I tried to get this in the buy and sell, but it wouldn't work,

I have currently got 1000s of storage boxes for sale.

Each box is the following size 40cm long x 30cm wide x 25cm deep. This is the external size,

Internal is 36.5 x 26 x 23 (l x w x d )

They are heavy duty polyprop and are ideal for auto jumble, markets,car boots or just for storage in the garage. They are stackable and have cut outs for handles.

They are available on a pallet of 32 for £50 or £2.00 each. The more you have, the cheaper they are. They are not like the flimsy boxes you get in shops, these have come from a car manufacturer are are used to transport new car alternators in, they are all clean.

If you are interested give me a ring on 07710 118139, you need to arrange collection,but pallex charge about £40 per pallet, however you could stack 2 pallets for the same price as they are not very heavy. I could maybe arrange delivery in South wales at cost of fuel for large quantities.

Donna, sorry you couldn't get into the Buy and Sell bit but you really shouldn't have posted this on here as I suspect it may get pulled by the moderator.

You'd be better off emailing him to see if he can put it in the Buy and Sell bit for you.

Mel

howie - 2007-02-27 11:48 PM

Curiosity,s got the better of me on this one Peter as to how Donna managed to end up with thousands of these boxes to dispose of.

I,ve often come home with the odd so called bargain, but this has all the makings of a "Del Boy" episode. B-)

Sorry to disapoint you on your Del boy theory Howie, facts are, Hubby owns a plastic recycling plant,these boxes came in for disposal, so if they aren't wanted as storage boxes by anyone, they will be shredded and granulated.The plastic will then go back into the moulding industry.

I just thought I would offer people the chance to grab some cheap boxes before they are destroyed.

Thanks for the explanation Donna and it seems a shame to recycle these boxes. How about garden and aquatic centres. The place we go for our aquatic plants has hundreds of them containing plants and fish and I should imagine would welcome a cheap source of these containers .

peter - 2007-02-27 8:50 PM

If the moderator doesn't like it he will no doubt move it. Don't be such a jobsworth Mel. :-D

Not a jobs-worth Pete, just a shame for some useful items to get pulled as the ad is in the wrong place, much better to be where people look for such items. :-S

Archived