TC01

Vixters other half

I have read your posting regarding your problem with parking outside your home. Clearly you have a large motorhome and I was wondering if you would care to purchase our pool table for it. We found it to be most useful in whileing away the time stuck in traffic jams on motorways etc, and can double up in extremis as an albeit, hard, bed for unexpected guests. The balls and cues can offer some retaliatory action to would-be gassers as well. There is nothing wrong with it, its just that we want the room for the piano we have bought, as we want to visit outlying WI groups and play Jerusalem for them. Buyer collects VOH

VOH To go with the pool table for TC01 I'd suggest a nice 'home bar', the type that the "Trotters" used to own, it would really set the scene nicely, especially if optics were included. As for the piano, what you really want is a nice pipe organ, you could run it from the van's engine - you'd have the old dears clammering to sit next to you and play with your stops.

You don't want a plasma TV, you can get the same effect much easier and have double use as well. First, get a pull-down projection screen and mount it to the roof at the rear of the front seats, then get yourself a video projector and link this to your laptop - you can then project your TV/video/DVDs etc onto the screen and it will also serve as a 'curtain' to close off the cab at night! If you get really board you can just use the video projector light and make silhouettes of animals on the screen with your hands - hours of endless pleasure (lol)

Archived