Tea tonight wed's

michele

Ok Rib eye steak Mushrooms garlic Bread and third glass of wine boy will I be sick later ...I can't drink makes me ill .seemed like a good idea at the time .

:D :D last night got up nd maed one pancake pre made from Tescos and apple sliced in the pan chucked in the Calvados and compote .

couldn't find the fresh squirty cream all gone ..KIDS who'd have em..

I blame Don & Clive for that sin. ;-)

by the way Clive plenty of Calvados here, am I invited ?

Yeah why not I don't drink really actually I really Honestly can't remeber the last time I did ...makes me ill . but my daughter is here with me and the othr one th Police one and theyboth drive but i,m on the tea now ..

tastes better ...

speaking of pancakes, we always bring a stack back from Brittany - both types - galettes n crepes - brilliant - and that toffee sauce - mmm brill!

oh roll on June - (lol) (lol) (lol)

B-)

yeah I know who's June n what's she gotta do with Brittany!! *-)

rich - reallllllly rich - toffee sauce, bought some last time we were in Brittany - in the 'salt' marsh bit - [now Loire Atlantique I think] they produce really rich dairy type produce - the toffees have about 1000 calories an ounce.

take one crepe, add sliced banana and apple - drool [literally (lol) ] some toffee sauce over then add chantilly cream - mmmmmmmmmm

a killer - but ohh that taste..

B-)

that's dessert of course, or pudding to us Northerners (lol)

first you have a galette, layer with cheese, ham, tomatoes, onions then break an egg into it - when egg has reached required consistency - fold over edges - put on plate - and scoff

B-)

Archived