Terrorism Hits London Yet Again ???

antony1969

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-08-14 12:50 PM

Another acolyte of the religion of peace spreading its message in our capital again? :-| ............

No way ... Was it another Muslim terror attack in our capital ... Well I never ... Feel the love ... Coming at ya at 60mph prolly ... He'll prolly have mental health issues ... Lordy

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-08-14 7:56 PM

Looks like the fella with mental health issues is Sudanese and given British citizenship ... Keep on bringing em in

Corbyn's forum mates will be along in a minute to defend him :-| ............

No doubt the Royal family made him do it *-) ..........

antony1969 - 2018-08-14 7:56 PM

Looks like the fella with mental health issues is Sudanese and given British citizenship ... Keep on bringing em in

Yep - the number of non-EU workers has increased under the Tory Government since the Brexit vote, replacing EU workers whose numbers decreased by 88,000.

antony1969 - 2018-08-15 6:31 AM

No need to panic Sadicks on it ... Hes doing a really good job of keeping London safe

Ah No, its Britain having the highest military spending in Europe so it can keep sticking its oar into every war going thats keeping us safe. *-)

antony1969 - 2018-08-14 12:22 PM

Wonder if us Brexit voters are to blame

Could be or it might be in the future as we are already having to recruit from Asia and Africa to make up the short fall in the NHS as Europeans leave. If we run out of hospitality workers, Fruit pickers, etc etc as well which we are already doing where are they going to come from I wonder?

Remember Vote leave canvassed huge sections of the Asian community stating that a vote for Brexit would allow more immigration from their homelands.

Barryd999 - 2018-08-15 11:56 AM

Could be or it might be in the future as we are already having to recruit from Asia and Africa to make up the short fall in the NHS as Europeans leave. If we run out of hospitality workers, Fruit pickers, etc etc as well which we are already doing where are they going to come from I wonder?

Remember Vote leave canvassed huge sections of the Asian community stating that a vote for Brexit would allow more immigration from their homelands.

So it is Brexits fault

After what looks like yet another Islamic murder mission in London yesterday what is The Mets Mizz Dicks answer ... Get rid of cars ... First we have to introduce diversity barriers now we get rid of vehicles ... I gotta feeling it's not the vehicles we should be getting rid of

antony1969 - 2018-08-15 12:18 PM

So it is Brexits fault

No but if we end up with more immigrants from Muslim countries because of Brexit then who knows if one of them could be a terrorist.

Barryd999 - 2018-08-15 4:48 PM

So it is Brexits fault

No but if we end up with more immigrants from Muslim countries because of Brexit then who knows if one of them could be a terrorist.

I thought we ended up with more immigrants from Muslim countries because the likes of you want em due to them fleeing supposed war and persecution ... Thats nothing to do with Brexit and do remember the world is a big place it may seem like its full of only of Muslims at times but its not ... Im not blaming you personally though for terrorism Barry even though your cutely blaming Brexit and that obviously means those that voted that way ... I'd never stoop that low ... As we know our EU immigrants dont behave much better ... https://news.sky.com/story/romanian-crime-boss-florin-ghinea-arrested-outside-gym-in-watford-11473507 ... Lordy thankfully you never got to foster this one ... He only made it to France ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6059239/Four-injured-Afghan-asylum-seeker-launches-knife-rampage-sleepy-French-town.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

antony1969 - 2018-08-15 6:10 PM

So it is Brexits fault

I thought we ended up with more immigrants from Muslim countries because the likes of you want em due to them fleeing supposed war and persecution ... Thats nothing to do with Brexit and do remember the world is a big place it may seem like its full of only of Muslims at times but its not ... Im not blaming you personally though for terrorism Barry even though your cutely blaming Brexit and that obviously means those that voted that way ... I'd never stoop that low ... As we know our EU immigrants dont behave much better ... https://news.sky.com/story/romanian-crime-boss-florin-ghinea-arrested-outside-gym-in-watford-11473507 ... Lordy thankfully you never got to foster this one ... He only made it to France ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6059239/Four-injured-Afghan-asylum-seeker-launches-knife-rampage-sleepy-French-town.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

No the ones fleeing war and persecutions are refugees or at least some of them are. I never said I Wanted them here either just that we have a duty of care as does the world to take our share of "Genuine" refugees. I was talking about legitimate immigrants that will probably have to be shipped in from somewhere if the Europeans all bugger off which they are doing thanks to Brexit. Its not stooping low either pointing out that possibly as a result of voting to leave the EU we may end up with more immigrants from outside of the EU. I dont suppose many people when they put their cross on the ballot paper thought about it just like they never thought about the thousands of potential downsides to Brexit.

EU Migrants that commit crimes can and are chucked out, the Afghan bloke in your link is clearly nuts. Why is that relevant? People go nuts no matter where they are from.

Barryd999 - 2018-08-15 6:42 PM

So it is Brexits fault

No the ones fleeing war and persecutions are refugees or at least some of them are. I never said I Wanted them here either just that we have a duty of care as does the world to take our share of "Genuine" refugees. I was talking about legitimate immigrants that will probably have to be shipped in from somewhere if the Europeans all bugger off which they are doing thanks to Brexit. Its not stooping low either pointing out that possibly as a result of voting to leave the EU we may end up with more immigrants from outside of the EU. I dont suppose many people when they put their cross on the ballot paper thought about it just like they never thought about the thousands of potential downsides to Brexit.

EU Migrants that commit crimes can and are chucked out, the Afghan bloke in your link is clearly nuts. Why is that relevant? People go nuts no matter where they are from.

Its relevant because you want to help the worlds needy and that Afghan fella is obviously needy fleeing war and persecution ... Trouble is you like me and the rest of the world cant filter the small amount who are needy from the greedy ... I dont want them but you do so because of the likes of you we have let them into the UK and Europe to kill , rape and commit crime all while you sleep in your cosy village ... You say you never wanted them here yet in the next breath say we have a duty of care to take them , which is it your making me dizzy ... You mention we may end up with more immigrants from outside the EU ... Well of course we will but that doesnt necessarily mean they are all going to be Muslim like you seem to suggest ... Look at your map of the world its a big place ... It may shock ya its much bigger than just those 28 EU member countries

antony1969 - 2018-08-15 6:56 PM

So it is Brexits fault

Its relevant because you want to help the worlds needy and that Afghan fella is obviously needy fleeing war and persecution ... Trouble is you like me and the rest of the world cant filter the small amount who are needy from the greedy ... I dont want them but you do so because of the likes of you we have let them into the UK and Europe to kill , rape and commit crime all while you sleep in your cosy village ... You say you never wanted them here yet in the next breath say we have a duty of care to take them , which is it your making me dizzy ... You mention we may end up with more immigrants from outside the EU ... Well of course we will but that doesnt necessarily mean they are all going to be Muslim like you seem to suggest ... Look at your map of the world its a big place ... It may shock ya its much bigger than just those 28 EU member countries

I Would rather they didnt have to flee their countries and come here or anywhere else but they do and if every country turned their back on them where would they go?

Moving forward if we are to attract immigrants to do the jobs that the EU workers did where will they come from? I suspect from countries that are worse off than the UK or Europe, most of those are in Africa or Asia where there is a large percentage of Muslims.

Barryd999 - 2018-08-15 8:16 PM

So it is Brexits fault

I Would rather they didnt have to flee their countries and come here or anywhere else but they do and if every country turned their back on them where would they go?

Moving forward if we are to attract immigrants to do the jobs that the EU workers did where will they come from? I suspect from countries that are worse off than the UK or Europe, most of those are in Africa or Asia where there is a large percentage of Muslims.

....the majority of whom would not cause any problems at all yet would still be the victims of xenophobic intolerance based on the actions of a few in that cohort.

That said net migration remains a serious issue.The fears of the people that were born here or came here are that the world in which they live will suffer substantial change due to net migration figures are understandable. It is easy for those of us who live in areas that are not inhabited by a significant number of people whose social mores are utterly different to our own to deny that there is a problem. "When in Rome" should be the mantra of any migrant. Our "Rome" is one that welcomes people of all faiths and cultures; one that does not deny anyone their inalienable right to believe what they want to believe. All that is required of any migrant is that they subscribe to the principle that the law is the law and they are obliged to subscribe to it or face the consequences.

Violet1956 - 2018-08-15 9:24 PM

So it is Brexits fault

....the majority of whom would not cause any problems at all yet would still be the victims of xenophobic intolerance based on the actions of a few in that cohort.

That said net migration remains a serious issue.The fears of the people that were born here or came here are that the world in which they live will suffer substantial change due to net migration figures are understandable. It is easy for those of us who live in areas that are not inhabited by a significant number of people whose social mores are utterly different to our own to deny that there is a problem. "When in Rome" should be the mantra of any migrant. Our "Rome" is one that welcomes people of all faiths and cultures; one that does not deny anyone their inalienable right to believe what they want to believe. All that is required of any migrant is that they subscribe to the principle that the law is the law and they are obliged to subscribe to it or face the consequences.

Well with a massive Muslim prison population growing all the time , endless mass sex gangs , acid attacks , 20000 on the terror watch list , endless terrorist stabbings and bombings etc etc we dont have much to worry about ... You are right we are a country that welcomes all faiths and cultures but that does not mean we have to be blind to the big problems one religion and culture brings with it ... Or maybe its just easier to pretend to be blind

So it is Brexits fault

Most dont have to flee anywhere , those that do surely would prefer another Muslim country rather than trawling through Europe to get here ... Wont EU workers still be able to work here Barry after Brexit ???

antony1969 - 2018-08-16 6:24 AM

So it is Brexits fault

Most dont have to flee anywhere , those that do surely would prefer another Muslim country rather than trawling through Europe to get here ... Wont EU workers still be able to work here Barry after Brexit ???

I agree with most of what your saying Antony. Only 10% of Refugees from war zones in the middle east make it to Europe though and generally they are pretty clever resourceful people but they are mixed in with chancers and it seems a criminal element mainly from African countries and sadly the odd potential terrorist. I dont want people like that any more than you do.but I dont want families, children or genuine refugees wandering around Europe homeless and desperate either. We cant let them all in but we cant block them all out either. Its an impossible situation. You could be like Trump and just blanket ban them all or stick a few kiddies in cages, separated from their families but there would be international outcry and how long before that type of policy leads to some kind of mass tragedy in the Mediterranean?

The EU workers I am sure will still be able to work here but nobody considered the fact that they might choose not to. Nobody has kicked anyone out yet but their numbers are dwindling and food is already rotting in the fields and we cant get nursing staff. Eastern European economies are starting to boom while ours falters. There was even an advert recently in the news from Bulgaria I think advertising for British workers!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-08-16 9:10 AM

The EU workers I am sure will still be able to work here but nobody considered the fact that they might choose not to. Nobody has kicked anyone out yet but their numbers are dwindling and food is already rotting in the fields and we cant get nursing staff. Eastern European economies are starting to boom while ours falters. There was even an advert recently in the news from Bulgaria I think advertising for British workers!

Which kinda proves that depending on foreign labour is a mistake ;-) ............As is paying Brits benefits so they can sit on their backsides *-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-08-16 9:55 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-08-16 9:10 AM

Which kinda proves that depending on foreign labour is a mistake ;-) ............As is paying Brits benefits so they can sit on their backsides *-) ............

I've posted this before, not sure if it was this forum, UK firms have become dependant on cheap EU labour, this is not a good thing. A few weeks back a local producer was on the radio complaining about struggling to get EU labour in, it was complete bull, he has forced out UK workers so he can have cheap EU workers that he can lord it over them on zero hour contracts.

We hear of UK output per worker being low, well if you want to see an example look at car washing, many auto car washes stand empty whilst manual car washes full of slaves flourish, this is happening across many industries where companies would rather employ cheap labour(or slaves) than invest in automation.

As for nursing staff, the NHS employs nurses from across the world, it complains about shortages in nurses and yet we have put in place measures which ensure there will be less nurses trained, we have relied on striping other countries of their trained nurses to feed our need.

Archived