Thanks, Mods!

Tony Jones

I see you've not only removed the threads for long-gone shows as I requested, but also relocated the remaining show sections lower down the homepage. We'll find them when we need them, and you've reduced the scrolling necessary to get us to the most-used sections.

Thanks!

Tony

And now I digress. Sorry to impose on you Tony, but any chance of offering up a small prayer on behalf of the "Reds". I know we are all gods children but i,ve placed a rather large bet our lads and am now racked with doubt.

I concure at least they watch & Listen well done Mods it was a pain having it there.. Thank you.

Now I digress Tony please would you be so kind to say a pray for me as I need extra help so that Howies team dont win as I have placed a rather large bet on the other colour

thankyou X

michele - 2007-05-23 7:21 PM

I concure at least they watch & Listen well done Mods it was a pain having it there.. Thank you.

Now I digress Tony please would you be so kind to say a pray for me as I need extra help so that Howies team dont win as I have placed a rather large bet on the other colour

thankyou X

not very patriotic 'chele [even if they do invariably beat the 'tooners']

B-)

Yacks I know but my little friend has been setting me up with his big friend and I,m afraid I thought this the fairest way to get him back.

After all if Tony was to pray for both of us then I know god would see that him & that Chopper got their just comuppance ;-) if there is such a word!

because God would know who is right & who is wrong its all far in love & WAR

:D Alas my Howie has not been looking after me lately *-)

Scroll down

Of course I dont mean it :D Just playing its fun to play (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) :D

howie - 2007-05-23 11:07 PM

twooks - 2007-05-23 10:51 PM

ok howie 'fess up - who's this fat chick you keep threatening us with

B-)

Please refer to page 2 of argument thread for full explanation. B-)

oi dipstick - how dare you call me fat, we've never met - but when we do I'll flatten you :-> :-> :-> :-> :-> :->

B-)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Archived