That London

antony1969

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the police budget is cut so crime increases and it has nothing whatsoever to do with inequality and a lot to do with individual greed - and politics .

Inequality is just an excuse used by perpetrators, self righteous do gooders and the looney left.

I started with nothing and I still have most of it left - all achieved without ever hurting anyone.

John52 - 2018-04-03 11:05 AM

As inequality increases, so does crime.

Pretty obvious really, the evidence is overwhelming.

But the Government and its media have their fingers in their ears because it doesn't suit their agenda. :-S

Only reason they have fingers in their ears is because they don't want to admit black crime is a biggie , that doesn't suit the multicultural agenda they push ... Fraid it really does exist though and it's getting worse and worse and worse

Guest pelmetman

But the Government and its media have their fingers in their ears because it doesn't suit their agenda. :-S

Inequality? :-S .........London? 8-) ..........

Don't they receive more taxpayer dosh per head than anywhere else in England? :-| .......

No doubt its all us white British fault *-) ...........

antony1969 - 2018-04-03 12:47 PM

Only reason they have fingers in their ears is because they don't want to admit black crime is a biggie , that doesn't suit the multicultural agenda they push ... Fraid it really does exist though and it's getting worse and worse and worse

I don’t think you are justified in saying that the government has its fingers in its ears about “black on black crime” Antony. It’s an obvious problem that is complex in its origin which has been widely publicised and subject to government initiatives that have aimed to tackle it. There is a gang culture in London in which some are fighting for domination in the very lucrative drug and other illicit trades. I think John is right in that part of the problem lies in widening inequality but that is not the whole story. In the early years of my career I came across lots of young black men in London in trouble with the law. Living on sink estates, unable for some reason to benefit from the educational system into which they were placed, even though many of them did not lack intellectual capacity to reach at least the achievements of their white peers and many exceeded it. They had decided to take a quick and criminal route to the symbols of wealth they saw all around them in the London Boroughs. It inevitably led to them being locked up for acquisitive crimes many of which showed a shocking lack of empathy for their victims as well as involving the targeting of members of other gangs who were competing in the same “market”. I wouldn’t knock Cressida Dick or any of the Met for not having a silver bullet. It is a problem that is multi-faceted and demands a cohesive response from central and local government, educations services and law enforcement agencies. If you have an effective solution then share it with us.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-04-03 4:12 PM

If you have an effective solution then share it with us.

Build more prisons ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-04-03 4:17 PM

Make all immigration by qualified invitation only - keep the dross out of our country.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-04-03 4:19 PM

pelmetman - 2018-04-03 4:17 PM

Make all immigration by qualified invitation only - keep the dross out of our country.

But that'll be against their human rights :D ............

Which is why they'll never be an effective solution ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-04-03 4:25 PM

But that'll be against their human rights :D ............

Which is why they'll never be an effective solution ;-) ..........

Sorry, I was forgetting, immigrants have abundant human rights that they can never forfeit, being born in the UK excludes those sinned against from having any human rights and we must never upset the human rights lawyers who make so much money defending those who have nothing (except what they steal) against us unreasonable Brits who have lived here for generations and who pay all the bills.

Sorry - do I sound hissed off - you bet I am.

Those that come here, integrate and build families and new lives as law abiding, UK law that is, citizens are always welcome - all the others can be sent to a holiday home - rent a Gulag in Russia., comes to mind as suitable.

I don’t think you are justified in saying that the government has its fingers in its ears about “black on black crime” Antony. It’s an obvious problem that is complex in its origin which has been widely publicised and subject to government initiatives that have aimed to tackle it. There is a gang culture in London in which some are fighting for domination in the very lucrative drug and other illicit trades. I think John is right in that part of the problem lies in widening inequality but that is not the whole story. In the early years of my career I came across lots of young black men in London in trouble with the law. Living on sink estates, unable for some reason to benefit from the educational system into which they were placed, even though many of them did not lack intellectual capacity to reach at least the achievements of their white peers and many exceeded it. They had decided to take a quick and criminal route to the symbols of wealth they saw all around them in the London Boroughs. It inevitably led to them being locked up for acquisitive crimes many of which showed a shocking lack of empathy for their victims as well as involving the targeting of members of other gangs who were competing in the same “market”. I wouldn’t knock Cressida Dick or any of the Met for not having a silver bullet. It is a problem that is multi-faceted and demands a cohesive response from central and local government, educations services and law enforcement agencies. If you have an effective solution then share it with us.

Never claimed to.have the answers Veronica ... I don't make excuses for them either ... When you accept they have the same opportunities as Sikhs and Hindus , Jews and Chinese in this country then you have to assume their is something that turns many blacks off working hard at education and work and that something is easy money gangsta crime

There have been some notorious cases which have been reported in the press in cases where people convicted of odious crimes have evaded deportation based on their “’uman rights”. How many can you count? I would question why there are few reports, if any, regarding those who have been sent on their way home for seriously abusing the privilege of living in the UK by committing crimes. Is it because such reports don’t sell newspapers? Here are some stats –

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&ei=fKTDWu7ZN4y4gQa866SYAQ&q=deportation+after+criminal+conviction+uk+2017&oq=Deportation+of+foreign+criminals+in+the+Uk&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i71k1l8.0.0.0.26082.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.7eiDGouJEpQ

It is a report that would take up way more column inches than the average Brit is prepared to read but read you must in order to be sure your opinions on this subject are valid.

antony1969 - 2018-04-03 4:43 PM

Never claimed to.have the answers Veronica ... I don't make excuses for them either ... When you accept they have the same opportunities as Sikhs and Hindus , Jews and Chinese in this country then you have to assume their is something that turns many blacks off working hard at education and work and that something is easy money gangsta crime

I don't believe I have made excuses for them Antony. You hit a chord with me when you observe that they have had the same opportunities as Sikhs and Hindus. There is definitely something that some immigrants and their descendants could learn from the members of other Commonwealth nations about how to make the best of the opportunities available in the UK. I would resile from judging anyone based on where they came from. By their deeds shall they be known.

Violet1956 - 2018-04-03 5:23 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-03 4:43 PM

I don't believe I have made excuses for them Antony. You hit a chord with me when you observe that they have had the same opportunities as Sikhs and Hindus. There is definitely something that some immigrants and their descendants could learn from the members of other Commonwealth nations about how to make the best of the opportunities available in the UK. I would resile from judging anyone based on where they came from. By their deeds shall they be known.

Sikhs and Hindus really do add to our little Island ... Great people

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-04-03 5:06 PM

There have been some notorious cases which have been reported in the press in cases where people convicted of odious crimes have evaded deportation based on their “’uman rights”. How many can you count? I would question why there are few reports, if any, regarding those who have been sent on their way home for seriously abusing the privilege of living in the UK by committing crimes. Is it because such reports don’t sell newspapers? Here are some stats –

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&ei=fKTDWu7ZN4y4gQa866SYAQ&q=deportation+after+criminal+conviction+uk+2017&oq=Deportation+of+foreign+criminals+in+the+Uk&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i71k1l8.0.0.0.26082.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.7eiDGouJEpQ

It is a report that would take up way more column inches than the average Brit is prepared to read but read you must in order to be sure your opinions on this subject are valid.

How does reading a pdf make my opinion valid? :-| .............

I base my opinion on the reality........Not on Government propaganda pdf's *-) ........

BTW any news on our bet? ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-04-04 8:18 AM

Violet1956 - 2018-04-03 5:06 PM

How does reading a pdf make my opinion valid? :-| .............

I base my opinion on the reality........Not on Government propaganda pdf's *-) ........

BTW any news on our bet? ;-) ..........

Because you keep on about how human rights laws prevent the deportation of criminals and that opinion is based on a few cases high profile cases reported in the press. A few "bad cases" don't make "bad law". What I am getting at is there are thousands of deportations taking place where criminals have been removed so human rights laws did not enable them to escape it.

I haven't seen anything about the Shabir Ahmed case being listed by the Court of Appeal for hearing so far. I can't find the previous link I had to their targets for listing but if I recall correctly it should be listed some time within 9 to 12 months of the appeal being lodged. Will keep looking. Remember its about the deprivation of citizenship, I don't believe a deportation order has been made by the Home Office. If you want to read the full Judgement of the Upper Tribunal in which he and others lost their appeal against the deprivation of citizenship it can be found here

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov.uk/utiac/2017-ukut-118

Funny you should mention deporting people and how difficult it is. Yesterday I was up at the site where my client employs some hard working Polish lads. One of them (nice fella apparently) had got into a fight in Poland a few weeks ago and badly injured someone. He was kicked out of the UK yesterday and departed back to Poland to face charges. Took no time at all apparently. Gone. So its clearly not that difficult. I suppose its the EU arrest warrant or summut. Works well apparently.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-04 9:55 AM

Funny you should mention deporting people and how difficult it is. Yesterday I was up at the site where my client employs some hard working Polish lads. One of them (nice fella apparently) had got into a fight in Poland a few weeks ago and badly injured someone. He was kicked out of the UK yesterday and departed back to Poland to face charges. Took no time at all apparently. Gone. So its clearly not that difficult. I suppose its the EU arrest warrant or summut. Works well apparently.

"Took no time at all apparently. Gone. So its clearly not that difficult. I suppose its the EU arrest warrant or summut. Works well apparently."

Yep that's one of those cherries Theresa is going to pick :D ........

"One of them (nice fella apparently) had got into a fight in Poland a few weeks ago and badly injured someone."

Yeah sounds like a nice fella 8-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-04-04 9:07 AM

Remember its about the deprivation of citizenship, I don't believe a deportation order has been made by the Home Office. If you want to read the full Judgement of the Upper Tribunal in which he and others lost their appeal against the deprivation of citizenship it can be found here

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov.uk/utiac/2017-ukut-118

So not much chance of either of us winning our bet then? *-) ............

It's going to be a long drawn out affair that's for sure Dave. If you read the decision of the Upper Tribunal it was mentioned by the judge that it was a pity that the decision was only to deprive them of citizenship and not to deport them as well because there is a substantial risk there will be further proceedings down the line if and when a decision to deport them is made. I think I have said before it seems a pity that the case was not listed as a priority in the Court of Appeal due to the substantial public interest there is a decision being made in their cases as soon as possible. Why it wasn't given priority isn't in the public domain, there may be a good reason e.g. the government may need more time to prepare for it. Best that they don't make a hash of it when it finally gets to court. The only upside at the moment that I can see is that it has been writ large that people can be stripped of their British nationality for offences of this type. A prospect that never entered the minds of Shabir Ahmed and his "shabby" mates I bet and one which is causing them some considerable anxiety whilst they await their fate.

Don't want to jump to conclusions but have you seen the list of those murdered in London ... Either folk with foreign sounding names have been very unlucky in London or as I suspect we have a bit of a problem going on in our capital ... Multiculturalism has added much to our world , no wonder the fuzz are so stretched ... Keeps the undertakers busy I suppose ... At least that's one business Barry won't be able to say will suffer because of Brexit , probably thrived because of it

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-04-05 8:22 AM

Don't want to jump to conclusions but have you seen the list of those murdered in London ... Either folk with foreign sounding names have been very unlucky in London or as I suspect we have a bit of a problem going on in our capital ...

The majority of us Brits moved out years ago ;-) ..........

Well anyone with any sense did :D ........I think Peter still lives there 8-) .........

Archived