That'll annoy the HATERS.........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From your link

"The World Health Organization, however, has still refused to endorse the approach and its advice is still to use the three-week gap. Pfizer also did not give its blessing. "

Its a total gamble and not based on tests. It might well pay off but its too early to tell. This is what this government do though, gamble or "Take a punt". Total Cowboys. In effect we have only vaccinated just over 500000 people. lets hope the meddling does pay off.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-02-09 11:50 AM

From your link

"The World Health Organization, however, has still refused to endorse the approach and its advice is still to use the three-week gap. Pfizer also did not give its blessing. "

Its a total gamble and not based on tests. It might well pay off but its too early to tell. This is what this government do though, gamble or "Take a punt". Total Cowboys. In effect we have only vaccinated just over 500000 people. lets hope the meddling does pay off.

"Spacing out the two doses, as is happening in the UK, makes the vaccine more effective, it advises."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56011981

Wotcha got to say now eh? >:-) ............

(lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-02-10 6:23 PM

From your link

"Spacing out the two doses, as is happening in the UK, makes the vaccine more effective, it advises."

Broken clock is right twice a day.

In other news Doris killed another 1,001 people today.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-10 6:33 PM

From your link

In other news the EU have killed 473,206 8-) .............

From your link

Thats just one of them though. What about the Pfizer vaccine? Johnson decided to extend the gap from three weeks to twelve for both I believe. Different people are saying different things. The manufacturers of both certainly advised that the guidelines should be followed. As I have said all along its a punt, a gamble which may or may not pay off.

pelmetman - 2021-02-10 6:39 PM

From your link

So I know maths isn't your strong point (in fact I'm still struggling to work out if you have a strong point), but with 473,206 out of a population of 455,000,000, compared to 114,325 out of a population of 66,000,000, who would you say is winning? Please include your working.

From your link

Neat swerve given Curtain clearly stated todays figure and not the total. But as you want to play that game here are some FACTS to help you get matters into perspective.

EU 473,206 deaths from a total population of 447 million......almost seven times the pop. of UK so had their fatality figure been 2.8 million, you'd have something to shout about.

UK 121.674 deaths from a total population of 67 million.....and somehow you seem to think this is acceptable. :-|

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-10 7:07 PM

From your link

So I know maths isn't your strong point (in fact I'm still struggling to work out if you have a strong point), but with 473,206 out of a population of 455,000,000, compared to 114,325 out of a population of 66,000,000, who would you say is winning? Please include your working.

If you blame Boris for our COVID deaths............It follows that the EU and the PM's of its countries are also responsible for "their" deaths :-| ............

Unless your HATER mind thinks Boris responsible for "their" deaths To? ;-) ...........

Is that how your HATER mind is working? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-02-10 7:32 PM

From your link

If you blame Boris for our COVID deaths............It follows that the EU and the PM's of its countries are also responsible for "their" deaths :-| ............

Unless your HATER mind thinks Boris responsible for "their" deaths To? ;-) ...........

Of course I blame the leaders in those EU countries that have had excessive deaths due to their incompetence. Although I'll grant Italy some latitude as they were the initial testbed for the world and they learned from their mistakes.

So there you go, I've apportioned blame where it is due. Do you recognise that the excessive UK deaths are down to Doris's actions?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-10 7:51 PM

From your link

Of course I blame the leaders in those EU countries that have had excessive deaths due to their incompetence. Although I'll grant Italy some latitude as they were the initial testbed for the world and they learned from their mistakes.

So there you go, I've apportioned blame where it is due. Do you recognise that the excessive UK deaths are down to Doris's actions?

Nope...........I blame the Chinese for all COVID19 deaths :-| ..........

pelmetman - 2021-02-10 7:54 PM

From your link

They cannot be blamed for how each individual countries leaders respond though.......that is entirely a matter for the country leader and government and we have not done well at all. We know your blind subservience to Johnson and the Tory party makes you think they're beyond reproach, but Johnsons handling of Covid here in UK has been nothing other than atrocious from the outset. Remember the clown was boasting about shaking hands with covid victims only to end up catching it himself.

From your link

Who do you blame for the Spanish Flu?

Where is your proof it started in China?

and if that is so, why is our death rate far worse than theirs?

(despite our having far more notice and being an island?)

They may have been a bit slow in releasing information, but thats irrelevant to us because BoJo took no notice when they did.

Fortunately other people did take notice, and started working on a vaccine as soon as the Chinese released the codes, whilst BoJo was shaking hands with people who could hardly refuse to shake hands with the PM, and spreading the virus around.

So the vaccine and its distribution is our one success, because BoJo had nothing to do with it.

John52 - 2021-02-11 6:25 AM

They may have been a bit slow in releasing information, but thats irrelevant to us because BoJo took no notice when they did.

Worse here because of our poor immune system and diet.

John52 - 2021-02-11 8:17 AM

You should be on commission for selling those yoghurts ;-)

You asked the question .

Its just makes sense.

Thats another thing thats probably lacking in this country.

It would seem to be the same sort of diet problem with Italy, France and Spain and of course the USA.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-11 6:34 AM

Fortunately other people did take notice, and started working on a vaccine as soon as the Chinese released the codes, whilst BoJo was shaking hands with people who could hardly refuse to shake hands with the PM, and spreading the virus around.

So the vaccine and its distribution is our one success, because BoJo had nothing to do with it.

Naturally you LOSERS will refuse to accept that Boris has everything to do with the UK doing so well with rolling out the vaccines, and being proved right in splitting the jabs to 3 months :D .........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Fortunately Joe public knows the truth B-) ..........

Suck it up LOSERS :D ..........

Guest pelmetman

I don't need proof ;-) ...........

The coincidentals are evidence enough *-) .........

Unlike you, I dont beleive a word our resident Communists or Communists regimes utter >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 9:54 AM

Unlike you, I dont beleive a word our resident Communists or Communists regimes utter >:-) ........

Or, "the hairs on my wrist tell me".................................................!! (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-02-11 12:12 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 9:54 AM

Or, "the hairs on my wrist tell me".................................................!! (lol) (lol)

So that's where the hair on your head went 8-) ..........

Archived