The Bunny

Barbarian

Once upon a time a bunny 'wabbit' was out in the early morning taking a stroll when he came upon a stranger wabbit, hello I've not seen you around here before my name is big ears, whats your name. the stranger replied "I'm number 74"

Big ears said that's an unusual name, where are you from?

Number 74 said " I've escaped from the laboratory at the other side of the fields"

Big ears said "come with me and I wil show you around"

So off they went, first to a Carrot patch, number 74 was well pleased with his breakfast having never tasted carrot before.

Then they went off and had a little nap in the sun until lunchtime.

Big Ears said " come with me for lunch" and he took number 74 to the turnip fields where they both had their fill.

"Come on said Big ears I will take you to meet the family" and off they went to the burrow where number 74 was introduced to all Big Ears family and Friends, some of the female members were VERY friendly and number 74 had a very good but tiring afternoon.

"Come on" said Big ears "lets go for tea"

Number 74 said "I've had a really great day Big ears but I have to be getting back to the laboratory now"

"WHAT" Said Big Ears " I don't believe you want to go back after the day you've had, why now, you have your freedom do you want to go back" .................................

"I understand" said Number 74 "But I have to go I'm gasping for a fag!

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE JOKES SECTION, SORRY IF I GOT IT WRONG, I HAVE NOT BEEN WELL!

Dancer - 2007-04-27 9:25 AM

Probably to do with being in 'East Yorkshire' NOT Humberside.

Be happy. Make someone smile, and your day's a success.

sounds like fighting talk to me, bit like saying Salford's in Manchester :->

B-)

Tony Jones - 2007-04-27 10:55 AM

Dancer - 2007-04-27 9:25 AM

Probably to do with being in 'East Yorkshire' NOT Humberside.

JUST DON'T LET MEL B SEE IT!!!

Tony

Too late ... I've seen it! Grrrrrrr >:-( Just wait till I catch you twinkle-toes I'll pull of all yer sequins! >:-)

Archived