The Victim

antony1969

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 12:07 PM

Yes! Its outrageous and disgusting that "some" Brexit voters have stooped to this level so thank you for pointing that out Antony and posting this video which I haven't seen before. I shall make sure its shared across social media. People who do this kind of thing have no place in our society and need locking up. I am sure we can all agree on that cant we?

Barryd999 - 2019-03-24 1:28 PM

Yes! Its outrageous and disgusting that "some" Brexit voters have stooped to this level so thank you for pointing that out Antony and posting this video which I haven't seen before. I shall make sure its shared across social media. People who do this kind of thing have no place in our society and need locking up. I am sure we can all agree on that cant we?

Ye ... I remember you being outraged when Mr Rees Mogg and his children were assaulted by that left wing loop and I remember your disgust when Mr Farage informed the world of his death threats ... Not

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 1:55 PM

Ye ... I remember you being outraged when Mr Rees Mogg and his children were assaulted by that left wing loop.

Where is the assault?

Bulletguy - 2019-03-24 4:32 PM

Ye ... I remember you being outraged when Mr Rees Mogg and his children were assaulted by that left wing loop.

Where is the assault?

Assault ... An intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact ... I'm sure Mr Rees Mogg and his children felt that ... Dont you ???

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 5:49 PM

Where is the assault?

Assault ... An intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact

That definition is from an American online dictionary which doesn't best reflect that of UK English, particularly when it comes to legal.

It's physical attack.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/assault

I'm sure Mr Rees Mogg and his children felt that ... Dont you ???

Mogg certainly didn't as he stood outside grinning and laughing with two police officers standing guard. Quite why he saw fit to wheel his brood out i've no idea, but then he's always loved photo ops. Hardly the action of anyone feeling 'threatened'. *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-03-24 6:34 PM

Where is the assault?

Assault ... An intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact

That definition is from an American online dictionary which doesn't best reflect that of UK English, particularly when it comes to legal.

It's physical attack.

Mogg certainly didn't as he stood outside grinning and laughing with two police officers standing guard. Quite why he saw fit to wheel his brood out i've no idea, but then he's always loved photo ops. Hardly the action of anyone feeling 'threatened'. *-)

Where did I say "physical attack" princess ??? ... As for the vile left wing fella who acted disgracefully towards Mr Rees Mogg and his children unless youve ever been in a position where your feeling threatened you have no idea how you'd react ... Seems to me your saying he'd put his "brood" in danger for a photo op ... Is that right ??? ... Sure in your troll like way you wouldnt dare repeat that to him by email or on his twitter feed or by letter would ya ??? ... Or maybe you dare

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 7:27 PM

Where is the assault?

It's physical attack.

Where did I say "physical attack" princess ???

Where did i say you did little boy? It's about time you learned some basic comprehension. *-)

....As for the fella who acted disgracefully towards Mr Rees Mogg and his children..

Wow thats a quick about change.....almost as many U turns as May! (lol)

From initially claiming "Rees Mogg and his children were assaulted..." only to now back peddle to "acting disgracefully." Not quite the same is it? *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-03-24 9:24 PM

Where is the assault?

It's physical attack.

Where did i say you did little boy? It's about time you learned some basic comprehension. *-)

....As for the fella who acted disgracefully towards Mr Rees Mogg and his children..

From initially claiming "Rees Mogg and his children were assaulted..." only to now back peddle to "acting disgracefully." Not quite the same is it? *-)

Isnt acting disgracefully part of assault darling

Some daft old codger ranting at Smuggy from the street with several police officers between him and the grinning Smug is not assault its just a rant. A rant Smuggy could have just walked away from and taken his children inside but instead he chose to respond and allow his children to witness the rant. His choice but its not assault and he was clearly happy to have his kids there. He was in no danger.

Death threats by letter or phone which we are seeing now or big burly yellow vested men punching or getting in the face and verbally abusing female remain supporters or politicians is a completely different matter. They do seem to have a thing for abusing women dont they?

Barryd999 - 2019-03-25 10:36 AM

Some daft old codger ranting at Smuggy from the street with several police officers between him and the grinning Smug is not assault its just a rant. A rant Smuggy could have just walked away from and taken his children inside but instead he chose to respond and allow his children to witness the rant. His choice but its not assault and he was clearly happy to have his kids there. He was in no danger.

Death threats by letter or phone which we are seeing now or big burly yellow vested men punching or getting in the face and verbally abusing female remain supporters or politicians is a completely different matter. They do seem to have a thing for abusing women dont they?

Clearly happy to have his kids there and he was in no danger ... How the chuff do you know ... The fella ranting at him and yelling him and his kids what a supposed horrible person Mr ReesMogg is could have turned violent at any moment , he didnt but just how the hell do you know there was no danger

antony1969 - 2019-03-25 6:00 AM

Where is the assault?

It's physical attack.

If that was the true definition then you'd be guilty of assault on a daily basis!

Bulletguy - 2019-03-25 1:09 PM

Where is the assault?

It's physical attack.

If that was the true definition then you'd be guilty of assault on a daily basis!

According to you princess Im guilty of many things but when asked for proof you come up with ... Nuffink

antony1969 - 2019-03-25 12:47 PM

Clearly happy to have his kids there and he was in no danger ... How the chuff do you know ... The fella ranting at him and yelling him and his kids what a supposed horrible person Mr ReesMogg is could have turned violent at any moment , he didnt but just how the hell do you know there was no danger

Well he had two coppers standing between him and the ranting old man for one thing. If Smug thought he was in danger why did he not immediately take him and his children inside? Ill tell you why, because he thought it was a golden photo opportunity to show up a nasty bonkers remainer abusing him and his kids thats why. If the bloke had pulled out a gun or a sword and started lopping heads off then it would have spectacularly backfired on him wouldnt it when he had the opportunity to go inside. Truth is it was just a daft old codger having a rant and no danger at all.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-25 3:10 PM

Well he had two coppers standing between him and the ranting old man for one thing. If Smug thought he was in danger why did he not immediately take him and his children inside? Ill tell you why, because he thought it was a golden photo opportunity to show up a nasty bonkers remainer abusing him and his kids thats why. If the bloke had pulled out a gun or a sword and started lopping heads off then it would have spectacularly backfired on him wouldnt it when he had the opportunity to go inside. Truth is it was just a daft old codger having a rant and no danger at all.

Youve answered yourself really but looked for another Hollywood alternative as to why he didn't go inside ... The fella abusing him and shamefully having a go at his kids was like you say a "ranting old man" ... Thats prolly why he felt reasonably at ease that nothing more than vile puke vocal hatred was coming his way , that said a 100 year old can pull out a gun and pull a trigger can they not

antony1969 - 2019-03-25 2:49 PM

Where is the assault?

It's physical attack.

According to you princess Im guilty of many things but when asked for proof you come up with ... Nuffink

You're known for acting disgracefully on this forum.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-25 6:06 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-25 2:49 PM

Where is the assault?

It's physical attack.

You're known for acting disgracefully on this forum.

Yet your still obsessed by me ... Go figure princess

antony1969 - 2019-03-25 5:40 PM

Youve answered yourself really but looked for another Hollywood alternative as to why he didn't go inside ... The fella abusing him and shamefully having a go at his kids was like you say a "ranting old man" ... Thats prolly why he felt reasonably at ease that nothing more than vile puke vocal hatred was coming his way , that said a 100 year old can pull out a gun and pull a trigger can they not

Yes he could have pulled a gun but Smuggy thought it was worth the risk of his childrens lives for the publicity clearly. It was totally wrong for this man to have shouted abuse in front of those children I might add. Abuse, violence and threatening behaviour cannot be tolerated whichever side of the fence your on and if the Brexiteers who seem to have stepped up their game with thinly veiled threats and rising cases of actual incidents involving threatening behaviour and actual violence think this will help deliver Brexit they are sadly mistaken.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-25 6:58 PM

Yes he could have pulled a gun but Smuggy thought it was worth the risk of his childrens lives for the publicity clearly. It was totally wrong for this man to have shouted abuse in front of those children I might add. Abuse, violence and threatening behaviour cannot be tolerated whichever side of the fence your on and if the Brexiteers who seem to have stepped up their game with thinly veiled threats and rising cases of actual incidents involving threatening behaviour and actual violence think this will help deliver Brexit they are sadly mistaken.

Over 17 million Brexiteers Barry ... Lets be having some of those cases of "actual violence" by I can only presume Brexiteers towards remoaners ... C'mon

antony1969 - 2019-03-26 5:58 AM

Over 17 million Brexiteers Barry ... Lets be having some of those cases of "actual violence" by I can only presume Brexiteers towards remoaners ... C'mon

Did you not see the post I did the other day where a male Brexiteer on the first day of Farages March punched a female remain protester from our NE4EU group In the face? I posted the video but its been taken down as its now a police matter.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-26 7:51 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-26 5:58 AM

Did you not see the post I did the other day where a male Brexiteer on the first day of Farages March punched a female remain protester from our NE4EU group In the face? I posted the video but its been taken down as its now a police matter.

Nope dint see it ... Presume they are innocent till proven guilty ... But even accepting that its 1 person out of over 17 million ... let's have some more

Archived