The smoking gun

Barryd999

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-11 9:12 AM

You are a bit quiet on this one Pelmethead?

What's up did you not get invited to any of the many parties?

Or is it that even you, his most loyal disciple, can no longer defend him?

Hmmm which should annoy sensible folk the most? :-| ........

A civil servant hosting a party?.........Or.......Blair getting a gong (?) ........

I know which annoys me the most........but then again I'm not a LOSER >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2022-01-11 9:18 AM

A civil servant hosting a party?.........Or.......Blair getting a gong (?) ........

I know which annoys me the most........but then again I'm not a LOSER >:-) .........

Thankfully I think you will find that "real" sensible folk and even Brexit and Johnson supporters will find their Prime Minister repeatably lying and as seen in the clip above being caught openly lying to the house and the nation about a party at his residence where he himself attended (its now proved) not only more annoying than our Queen deciding to give Blair a knighthood but totally unacceptable while hundreds of people were dying alone.

I think this is the final nail in the coffin for your hero and not before time.

Barryd999 - 2022-01-11 9:32 AM

Thankfully I think you will find that "real" sensible folk and even Brexit and Johnson supporters will find their Prime Minister repeatably lying and as seen in the clip above being caught openly lying to the house and the nation about a party at his residence where he himself attended (its now proved) not only more annoying than our Queen deciding to give Blair a knighthood but totally unacceptable while hundreds of people were dying alone.

I think this is the final nail in the coffin for your hero and not before time.

Johnsons position is untenable. He should have gone long ago but it looks like he's doing a Trump and will need to be dragged out by the men in grey suits.

This mornings Vine programme on 5 was an eye opener. A Tory Brexiteer Vine likes to fill his guest slots with parrots for his echo chamber but he was in for a shock today when one of the Johnson supporters condemned his partying and said she will never vote for him again (probably go over to Laurence Fox's party).

A phone caller told how her husband had died in hospital with Covid and only one person was allowed to be with him in his final moments.

A childrens book author told how he was in an induced coma as a covid patient in hospital whilst Johnson and his pals were partying.

Only ONE phone caller called in to support Johnson and said, "this is muck raking from the BBC who want Boris out", overlooking the fact the email was released by ITN. *-) He then went on to whinge and moan about the cost of his licence fee ending by saying, "Boris is doing a great job", not even recognising the horrendous amount of deaths Johnson is responsible for. :-(

By this time Vine had thrown the towel in as he finally realised what support Johnson once had has now gone. It's only a few sycophant cultists left clinging to their dream. Never mind, they all have their Boris dolly to cuddle up to in bed and weep.

Disabled mum who lost four loved ones in pandemic says Boris ‘only cares about himself’

A disabled woman who had to watch her best friend’s funeral online due to Covid restrictions has called Boris Johnson ‘a petulant child’.

Janette Irvine, 50, says she hopes the Prime Minister will eventually ‘face the truth’ and answer to claims of a ‘bring your own booze’ party at Number 10 in May 2020.

She told of the pain of losing her dad, mum, step-father and best friend during the pandemic and how socially distanced funerals with no wakes left her unable to properly mourn.

Janette told Metro.co.uk: ‘I don’t know what to do, I’m so angry, this government has just hurt more people than they’ve helped.

'There’s people who say “Boris is so funny”, and I say “are you joking?”. He’s a petulant child who’s always had his own way.

‘I just hope one day that time will be up and he’ll have to face the truth of what’s happened.’

https://tinyurl.com/3a9v2b9h

You must be really disappointed in queenie giving Blair a gong, a cynic might suggest that the palace expected a public outcry and recognised what a good distraction it would be from the paedo princes antics. Still at least you can take some comfort in the latest YouGov polls that you place such faith in.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-poll-resign-party-b1990911.html

A civil servant hosting a party?...............

When students were fined £10,000 and expelled for hosting a party.

Think about that (if possible)

Its life changing for them.

But the actual party is the least of it.

Its trying to blame it on a 'civil servant' for a start.

The arrogance, the injustice of one rule for us no rules for them, trashing the reputation of the Metropolitan Police who are given the job of enforcing Johnsons rules on the rest of us, refusal to answer questions, reneging on what Johnson signed and said was a fantastic oven ready deal, and compulsive lying that has lost the trust of the rest of the world to the point where our greatest ally the USA, and once 'special relationship' that now won't even give us the same trade deal as they gave to the EU.

Even the Daily Mail is struggling to support Johnson today

The party was in his home and office, overseen by police and CCTV cameras, so he is refusing to say whether he was there or not.

We are paying him handsomely to work for us, but he won't even answer our questions.

How arrogant is that?

He tries to associate himself with Churchill

But was Churchill a Coward like Johnson hiding behind one of his civil servants?

John52 - 2022-01-12 8:31 AM

Even the Daily Mail is struggling to support Johnson today

He tries to associate himself with Churchill

But was Churchill a Coward like Johnson hiding behind one of his civil servants?

As someone said on TV/ radio the other day.

During an air raid in WW2, Churchill would have been down in the shelters with everyone else.

Johnson would have been out in his garden having a firework party.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-11 8:59 PM

You must be really disappointed in queenie giving Blair a gong, a cynic might suggest that the palace expected a public outcry and recognised what a good distraction it would be from the paedo princes antics. Still at least you can take some comfort in the latest YouGov polls that you place such faith in.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-poll-resign-party-b1990911.html

I feel sorry for the Queen :-( ........

She prolly like me had hoped Blair might have done the decent thing and....... snuffed it *-) ......

But that's the thing with turds :-| ...........

They do tend to pop up after you think you flushed them away >:-( .......

Which prolly why you keep rejoining the forum >:-) .......

Gremlin - 2022-01-16 12:15 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-15 11:28 PM

The Spectator failed to break the Allegra Stratton story despite her husband being the magazine’s Political Editor. The Sun failed to break the James Slack story despite Slack being the paper’s Deputy Editor.

Its almost as if we no longer have a Independent media.

J H C ! !

Where the flippin eck have you been of late such that you ever thought we had an independent media?

Seriously

Where the have you been?

You don't do sarcasm do you? (lol)

Gremlin - 2022-01-16 10:12 AM

Barryd999 - 2022-01-16 9:19 AM

Gremlin - 2022-01-16 12:15 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-15 11:28 PM

The Spectator failed to break the Allegra Stratton story despite her husband being the magazine’s Political Editor. The Sun failed to break the James Slack story despite Slack being the paper’s Deputy Editor.

Its almost as if we no longer have a Independent media.

J H C ! !

Where the flippin eck have you been of late such that you ever thought we had an independent media?

Seriously

Where the have you been?

You don't do sarcasm do you? (lol)

About as well as you do irony.

LOL! I know irony when I spot it and that wasn't it! (lol)

Barryd999 - 2022-01-16 12:38 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-16 12:00 PM

The media cartel controlling Britain

https://www.doubledown.news/watch/2021/december/20/exposed-the-media-cartel-controlling-boris-johnson

Stinks doesn't it? Our next PM will probably be chosen by the Tufton Street network which is why it will probably be useful idiot Liz Truss.

I still think our " next " PM will be Johnson.

He is working on several distracting campaigns at the moment - and the media will fall for it and spend all its' time discussing them, and ' forgetting ' about partygate etc as old news.

That's one of the reasons he will delay Sue Grays report as long as possible. - i.e. just keep kicking everything down the road until the media changes its priorities.

:-(

malc d - 2022-01-16 6:16 PM

https://www.doubledown.news/watch/2021/december/20/exposed-the-media-cartel-controlling-boris-johnson

Stinks doesn't it? Our next PM will probably be chosen by the Tufton Street network which is why it will probably be useful idiot Liz Truss.

He is working on several distracting campaigns at the moment - and the media will fall for it and spend all its' time discussing them, and ' forgetting ' about partygate etc as old news.

That's one of the reasons he will delay Sue Grays report as long as possible. - i.e. just keep kicking everything down the road until the media changes its priorities.

Valid points Malc but Johnsons Red Wall is fast crumbling with even Leave voters calling for his resignation. Red wall MP's who thought their lottery ticket had come up will soon be finding out what it's like to live on Universal credit.

https://tinyurl.com/22uz9dcf

Bulletguy - 2022-01-16 6:26 PM

Valid points Malc but Johnsons Red Wall is fast crumbling with even Leave voters calling for his resignation. Red wall MP's who thought their lottery ticket had come up will soon be finding out what it's like to live on Universal credit.

https://tinyurl.com/22uz9dcf

I hope you are right but I also fear Malc might be. Johnsons fight back will be when he somehow manages to gleam from this report that it was all nothing to do with him. He will then sack various people instead and claim a new hard line no nonsense work culture in number 10. Then he will roll out a load of guff about how he saved us all in the pandemic and of course his joker card to bring those red wall voters back onside will be (cue Land of hope and Glory playing in the background) how he delivered their precious Brexit. Sadly it will all be guff but I imagine there are many that will want to believe because they so heavily invested in him and Brexit.

I would like to give the public a bit more credit than that but sadly I dunno, great swathes of them are terminally stupid.

just keep kicking everything down the road until the media changes its priorities.

Well it seems to be working to cover up his Crony Contracts.

Even selling the tax increases to start paying for them as a 'health and social care levy'

As I thought. I wouldn't normally post a "Sun" article but there it is right there. Dont dump "Boris" or your precious Brexit is under threat.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17343989/boris-johnson-politically-doomed/

Starmer will win and take us back into the EU apparently. Perhaps this is why Starmer has said we wont be rejoining and we have to move on from Brexit. He saw this day coming.

Barryd999 - 2022-01-10 9:39 PM

Turns out it was a party after all and not a works event and of course Johnson was there.

Lock em up! Lock em up!

Nearly 500 people died that day of Covid. Shocking.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/politics/leaked-email-signals-boozy-lockdown-busting-party-at-no10-on-may-20-last-year/

But what does any of this prove?

We already knew Johnson is a lying hypocrite.

He has been through worse than this

Anyone listening to the phone recording of him promising a crook to get the address of an investigative journalist so he could be beaten up would have thought Johnson was finished then

But he went on to become Prime Minister.

Archived