The sunlit uplands of becoming the 51st State of America!

Barryd999

Antony will be happy probably but Im not sure anyone else will be.

Here's What US Lobbyists Want Donald Trump To Get From A Post-Brexit Trade Deal

Have a look at number 13 Brexiteers and tell me how exactly that will be "Taking back control" and making the UK a sovereign nation.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/us-lobbyists-brexit_uk_5c5b26c6e4b00187b5579f64?fbclid=IwAR1GFLnav2opBRQ3MLofKCmTP1TfryEJaGaBs9VjwXcoDsk2NI-ewyA0hQs

I am sure you will all cry "Project fear" but when Foxy's pathetic attempts to produce trade deals from an imaginary list of magical new countries that are just waiting desperately to sign up with the UK falls on its arse all roads lead to Trump and how desperate will we be by then? If you think the EU was controlling just wait until the all powerful USA gets its mits into us when our back is against the wall.

If he does manage to negotiate anything with anyone expect similar demands. No such thing as a "Free" trade deal.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-08 11:10 AM

Have a look at number 13 Brexiteers and tell me how exactly that will be "Taking back control" and making the UK a sovereign nation.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/us-lobbyists-brexit_uk_5c5b26c6e4b00187b5579f64?fbclid=IwAR1GFLnav2opBRQ3MLofKCmTP1TfryEJaGaBs9VjwXcoDsk2NI-ewyA0hQs

I am sure you will all cry "Project fear" but when Foxy's pathetic attempts to produce trade deals from an imaginary list of magical new countries that are just waiting desperately to sign up with the UK falls on its arse all roads lead to Trump and how desperate will we be by then? If you think the EU was controlling just wait until the all powerful USA gets its mits into us when our back is against the wall.

If he does manage to negotiate anything with anyone expect similar demands. No such thing as a "Free" trade deal.

Brexiters won't read this and if they do they will not understand what it means :'(

HarveyHeaven - 2019-02-08 11:29 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-08 11:10 AM

Brexiters won't read this and if they do they will not understand what it means :'(

Looks like they've gone off for a meeting about this. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-02-08 3:28 PM

Looks like they've gone off for a meeting about this. (lol)

Definitely, find out how Britain First HQ wants them to respond to all these hard questions....

I predict a link to some dubious right wing "news" article that linking the EU "bureaucrats", you know the ones that are elected, are planning to "steal" the rest of the jobs in the City of London after brexit. Oh hang on...........

Archived