The will of the people cannot be ignored!!

Barryd999

Latest polling now shows an even more decisive swing to remain than ever before if there were another referendum based both on Mays Deal vs Remain or No deal vs Remain (although I cannot see how no deal would ever be an option on a ballot).

2nd Referendum Voting Intentions

Remain Vs government deal:

Remain: 61%

Government deal: 39%

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-second-referendum-deal-opinion-poll-theresa-may-a8831241.html

Remain Vs No deal

Remain: 57%

No deal: 43%

The will of the people should not be ignored!! Well thats what they keep saying.

Guest pelmetman

By the not very independent Independents favourite Remoaner biased pollster You gov :D .......

Which no longer asks it Brexiteers members what we think? *-) .........

I guess if you pay the piper, then they'll play your tune ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-20 1:07 PM

By the not very independent Independents favourite Remoaner biased pollster You gov :D .......

Why would Yougov be biased?

Guest pelmetman
pottypam - 2019-03-20 1:19 PM

Can anyone seriously put any faith in a poll of 1823 people?

Remoaners will believe 1823 over 17,410,742 any day of the week :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-20 1:22 PM

Because they used to ask what I thought about Brexit etc etc nearly every week until over a year ago ;-) ..........

I guess they didn't like my answers anymore so they've prolly algorithmed me out, or whatever you IT folk do >:-) ........

I just get asked to take part in shopping surveys or celebrity and TV crap nowadays *-) ........

Guest pelmetman

May's threatened to walk :D ...........

Looks like my 15 quid investment in the Tory party is about to pay dividends B-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-20 1:28 PM

Because they used to ask what I thought about Brexit etc etc nearly every week until over a year ago ;-) ..........

I guess they didn't like my answers anymore so they've prolly algorithmed me out, or whatever you IT folk do >:-) ........

I just get asked to take part in shopping surveys or celebrity and TV crap nowadays *-) ........

So because they no longer ask you its all a remoaner con? *-)

Maybe they cant get hold of you anymore since you moved out to live in an EU country enjoying the benefits of Free movement that you so despise.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-20 6:03 PM

Nearly all polls are based on a similar amount of people. They are now much more accurate than they used to be even since 2016.

Well they are when it gives the result you want ... Think thats what ya mean

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-20 6:04 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-20 1:28 PM

So because they no longer ask you its all a remoaner con? *-)

Maybe they cant get hold of you anymore since you moved out to live in an EU country enjoying the benefits of Free movement that you so despise.

Does my email address move? :-S ........

I thought you were a IT expert? (lol) ........

Perhaps your just a TIT expert? :D ..........

Guest pelmetman

Nearly all polls are based on a similar amount of people. They are now much more accurate than they used to be even since 2016.

Well they would say that wouldn't they ;-) ........

They haven't been tested lately have they? :D ......

No doubt their dumb a*se Remoaner payers think its money well spent (lol) ........

A fool and their money springs to mind >:-) ...........

antony1969 - 2019-03-20 6:05 PM

Well there is only one way to find out if they are accurate isnt there? Put it to the people. Are you going on the march on Saturday Antony? Bound to be lots of hot young remainer chicks there! I bet there will be face painting, bouncy castles, people singing "blowin in the wind", some nice speeches from Chukka etc. A lovely day out.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-21 12:00 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-20 6:05 PM

Well there is only one way to find out if they are accurate isnt there? Put it to the people. Are you going on the march on Saturday Antony? Bound to be lots of hot young remainer chicks there! I bet there will be face painting, bouncy castles, people singing "blowin in the wind", some nice speeches from Chukka etc. A lovely day out.

Said before Im up for a new referendum ... Mrs Mays deal or No Deal , no problem ... Glad Chucky Ammonia is going ... Last time for the remoaners day out given they aint allegedly racists the crowds was very , very white ... Hopefully if Gina goes that'll be ... Errr ... Ummm ... twelveteen

Talking of Chucky Ammonia ...looks like his aftershave ain't cutting it for Jeremy ... Seems old Jezza walked into the cross party Brexit meeting yesterday saw old Chucky and straight away threw his dummy out and ran screaming out of the room ... Willing to share a room with any number of terrorists but a fellow MP obviously not ... Yuk ... Out of all the Brexit shambles over the last couple of years old Jeremy's handling of it has been the funniest ... Hes a gift

antony1969 - 2019-03-21 7:33 AM

Talking of Chucky Ammonia ...looks like his aftershave ain't cutting it for Jeremy ... Seems old Jezza walked into the cross party Brexit meeting yesterday saw old Chucky and straight away threw his dummy out and ran screaming out of the room ... Willing to share a room with any number of terrorists but a fellow MP obviously not ... Yuk ... Out of all the Brexit shambles over the last couple of years old Jeremy's handling of it has been the funniest ... Hes a gift

On that we can agree on. Disgraceful. He is now about as popular with the remainers as Jacob Reek Smug. Why the hell is he still running the labour party? Get shot of him (He can take Diane Abbot with him) and put someone like Kier in charge and Labour would walk all over the Tories now.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-21 9:54 AM

On that we can agree on. Disgraceful. He is now about as popular with the remainers as Jacob Reek Smug. Why the hell is he still running the labour party? Get shot of him (He can take Diane Abbot with him) and put someone like Kier in charge and Labour would walk all over the Tories now.

It was a meeting with "Party Leaders", The Independent Group is not a political party, it has purposely established itself as a limited company so that it does not have to declare who is funding it. Chukka is busy tell everyone it is funded by small donations yet it has been advertising for job vacancies with salaries totaling over £180k. The theory is its got one of Blair's old backers putting in a couple of million.

And Corbyn did not storm out, even BBC Laura corrected that version - he just didn't go into the room when he heard Chukka had been invited. The meeting did not produce anything new from Mrs May and looks to have been called merely to embarrass Corbyn. Her rationale was that Umunna represents a significant grouping of MPs. Not as many as, for example, Jacob Rees-Mogg (ERG) who wasn't invited. In fact Corbyn and May had a 20 minute one on one conversation last night but May refused to budge on her plans.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-21 10:33 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-21 9:54 AM

It was a meeting with "Party Leaders", The Independent Group is not a political party, it has purposely established itself as a limited company so that it does not have to declare who is funding it. Chukka is busy tell everyone it is funded by small donations yet it has been advertising for job vacancies with salaries totaling over £180k. The theory is its got one of Blair's old backers putting in a couple of million.

And Corbyn did not storm out, even BBC Laura corrected that version - he just didn't go into the room when he heard Chukka had been invited. The meeting did not produce anything new from Mrs May and looks to have been called merely to embarrass Corbyn. Her rationale was that Umunna represents a significant grouping of MPs. Not as many as, for example, Jacob Rees-Mogg (ERG) who wasn't invited. In fact Corbyn and May had a 20 minute one on one conversation last night but May refused to budge on her plans.

Bet he wouldn't have stormed out if members of Hamas or the IRA had been at the table or their was a collection for flowers for Jew killers ...

Hate on Dope

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-21 10:27 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-03-21 8:47 PM

Seems Chukka didn't get an invite to Barniers for tea and biscuits today

Corbyn not ruling out revoking article 50 to avoid no-deal Brexit

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/21/corbyn-not-ruling-out-revoking-article-50-to-avoid-no-deal-brexit?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

I thought you Losers had already ruled out No Deal? >:-) ...........

Archived