Thinking of leaving my body to science?.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Or the distillery? :D ..........

Seeing as I made the mistake of thinking when I left the UK ........

Gravedigger UK PLC would leave me alone :-S .......

Now there after me out here in Spain :-| ........

Perhaps I was too truthful on a survey once :-S .......

Or perhaps they're being sponsored by Remoaners >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-11-10 5:16 AM

I've signed up for Organ Donation

Didn't think they would want bodies my age but they do.

As they put it, If someone is dying for want of a kidney they won't turn it down because its come from an old man :-S

Are they aware any potential recipient will be at risk of being infected by Leftism? 8-) ..........

As they put it, If someone is dying for want of a kidney they won't turn it down because its come from an old man :-S

I wont ask how old you are John. BUT surely there must be an age limit for organ donors?

I believe you can leave your body to science no matter what age you are. A friend of ours was a professor of anatomy a a large london hospital. He use a lot of corpses for teaching his students!

Not sure what I would want. Being burnt, dissected or put in the ground! Think I have ruled out the latter!

PJay

Guest pelmetman
PJay - 2018-11-10 4:03 PM

I wont ask how old you are John. BUT surely there must be an age limit for organ donors?

I believe you can leave your body to science no matter what age you are. A friend of ours was a professor of anatomy a a large london hospital. He use a lot of corpses for teaching his students!

Not sure what I would want. Being burnt, dissected or put in the ground! Think I have ruled out the latter!

PJay

Yeah there's no way I would want to become worm meat 8-) ........

I'm part of the NCDS......having been born in certain month in 1958 ;-) ........

So having been poked and prodded and asked very personnel questions for decades.........I'm just thinking of completing the circle B-) ..............

Not to mention cheating the merchants of death :D .........

PJay

When I'm done they can chuck me in the Clyde for all I care (lol)

Not bothered about a funeral either - when I saw the funeral cortege for Ronnie Kray & Sir Jimmy Savile it made me feel the biggest funerals are for the worst people. Wheras those who were killed building the Forth Bridge didn't even get a Headstone.

But I'm mindful of the fact that land is scarce and if everybody who had ever lived occupied the space of a grave there probably wouldn't be any land left.

I think we should leave the land for the next generations - they will need it more than we do.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-11-10 5:51 PM

PJay

Not bothered about a funeral either - when I saw the funeral cortege for Ronnie Kray & Sir Jimmy Savile it made me feel the biggest funerals are for the worst people. Wheras those who were killed building the Forth Bridge didn't even get a Headstone.

But I'm mindful of the fact that land is scarce and if everybody who had ever lived occupied the space of a grave there probably wouldn't be any land left.

I think we should leave the land for the next generations - they will need it more than we do.

My mum & dad are currently a danger to shipping at the entrance to Brightlingsea :D ........

Well they would've been if they hadn't BBQ'd my dad ;-) .........He was a big bloke 8-) ......

John52 - 2018-11-10 5:51 PM

PJay

I agree ... Fidel Castros funeral was a biggie wasn't it ... Seem to remember Jeremy saying sumat like Castro was a "champion of social justice" ... Lordy ... All that misery inflicted on his people , by Castro not Corbyn ... Corbyns not in power yet

pelmetman - 2018-11-10 8:42 AM

Are they aware any potential recipient will be at risk of being infected by Leftism? 8-) ..........

Whereas in your case, they only risk infection by IMS (Imperialist Memory Syndrome)?

Guest pelmetman
candapack - 2018-11-12 10:35 PM

Whereas in your case, they only risk infection by IMS (Imperialist Memory Syndrome)?

I have IARS ;-) ...........

I'm always Right Syndrome :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-11-13 8:40 AM

Are you aware that by your Mad Hatter standards 99% of the population are infected by Leftism (lol)

Really? ;-) ............Why isn't Corbyn in power then? >:-) ...........

Archived