This Morning

cmac

I was just watching this morning on itv, they are talking about the caravan club, but what caught my eye is the bit about the ufo's at stratford, we were at the racecourse and saw the lights in the sky on the saturday night and put them down to the open air music festival at Coventry (godiva festival).

cmac - 2007-07-31 11:30 AM

I was just watching this morning on itv, they are talking about the caravan club, but what caught my eye is the bit about the ufo's at stratford, we were at the racecourse and saw the lights in the sky on the saturday night and put them down to the open air music festival at Coventry (godiva festival).

There is no reason to suppose they weren't spacecraft from another planet - there is so much documentray evidence to support the theory. It's only the Government who want us to believe otherwise. *-)

Something has been going on for years! Many years ago when I was officer i/c the watch in H.M.Coastguard. The Senior Airtrafic Controller of a certain international airport, local Police Duty Inspector, and I were investigating a bright light in the sky which should not have been there. And we were told by some Government official in London to cease investigations forthwith.

Archived