Time to get ready for May EU elections.........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-07 9:48 AM

pelmetman - 2019-04-07 9:42 AM

Leavers wanted.......apply below ;-) .......

https://thebrexitparty.org/

B-) .........

Yeah, yeah split the Tory, kipper vote further....

It's the EU elections ;-) ..........

There's no point in voting Tory or Labour :D .........

It's all about payback >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-04-07 9:58 AM

B-) .........

Think you need to read up on PR

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-07 10:11 AM

pelmetman - 2019-04-07 9:58 AM

B-) .........

Think you need to read up on PR

It's because of PR UKIP got so many seats in the European Parliament ;-) ..........

Where as roughly the same number of voters in a UK general election didn't get a single seat *-) ........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_European_Parliament_election_in_the_United_Kingdom

PR is good news for Brexiteers B-) ......

That is good news. Lets get them all out of the Tory Party. The ERG lot can all sign up. Corbyns anti brexit hard left lot can start their own Communist revolution party and Labour can put their house in order then lets have an election with a whole new raft of parties. You could even decide Brexit that way if you like. Vote for a party that is either on a no Brexit or a full fat Brexit ticket.

It's called Tactical voting Barry.

How many p*ssed off leavers do you reckon will vote for an anti EU Party in the Euro elections. I reckon all of them.

They can then vote differently in a UK General Election.

Isn't payback a bitch. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-08 10:52 AM

That is good news. Lets get them all out of the Tory Party. The ERG lot can all sign up. Corbyns anti brexit hard left lot can start their own Communist revolution party and Labour can put their house in order then lets have an election with a whole new raft of parties. You could even decide Brexit that way if you like. Vote for a party that is either on a no Brexit or a full fat Brexit ticket.

I'm referring to the EU elections Barry ;-) ...........

I'll vote Tory at the next UK election so long as "Calamity May" has been replaced by a genuine Brexiteer B-) ........

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-04-08 3:25 PM

How many p*ssed off leavers do you reckon will vote for an anti EU Party in the Euro elections. I reckon all of them.

These Remoaners don't have a clue do they? *-) .......

The British anti EU vote has been climbing for decades :D ..........and then they're surprised we voted to leave 8-) .......

"Remoaner" should be entered in the next edition of the Oxford Dictionary as as a alternative word for .......DUMB (lol) ........

Coz I doubt the OD would accept "Thick as Pig Sh*t" >:-) ...........

I know how it works Im just not sure that is what will happen. How many of them could be arsed to press a button and back the no deal petition? Sorry two no deal petitions. Not many. They are about as organised as a flock of headless chickens. You could be right of course, we will have to wait and see. Its clear that only a small percentage of Brexit voters have a clue what is going on or are still involved in Brexit. Maybe they will wake up if there is European elections I dunno. Not that it will do them much good.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-08 6:07 PM

I know how it works Im just not sure that is what will happen. How many of them could be arsed to press a button and back the no deal petition? Sorry two no deal petitions. Not many. They are about as organised as a flock of headless chickens. You could be right of course, we will have to wait and see. Its clear that only a small percentage of Brexit voters have a clue what is going on or are still involved in Brexit. Maybe they will wake up if there is European elections I dunno. Not that it will do them much good.

Hopefully Macron will do the deed B-) .......

That our gutless Parliament cant *-) ........

We should make the lazy feckers vote for their chosen ones in the undemocratic EU parliament - that'll learn them.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-08 6:21 PM

We should make the lazy feckers vote for their chosen ones in the undemocratic EU parliament - that'll learn them.

After 2 and a half years of anti democratic Remoaner Bullsh*t ;-) ........

I doubt we need any more prompting to vote >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-08 6:42 PM

But, but, but I thought the EU was undemocratic? How is it you can vote a representative in?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-08 6:47 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-08 6:42 PM

But, but, but I thought the EU was undemocratic? How is it you can vote a representative in?

You really aren't very bright are you? *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-08 6:15 PM

Hmm. Your assuming that if Macron vetos our extension then we leave with no deal on Friday Im guessing? There are remainers now hoping that he will do that so article 50 gets revoked. Unlikely? I wouldnt bet on it.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-08 11:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-08 6:15 PM

Hmm. Your assuming that if Macron vetos our extension then we leave with no deal on Friday Im guessing? There are remainers now hoping that he will do that so article 50 gets revoked. Unlikely? I wouldnt bet on it.

If Parliament wants to risk civil war by doing so...... then they'll have no one to blame but themselves :-| .........

Guest pelmetman

I see the Tories are suddenly playing hunt the MEP candidate :D ...........

I wonder who they'll get to do their canvassing for them? (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-09 8:47 AM

If Parliament wants to risk civil war by doing so...... then they'll have no one to blame but themselves :-| .........

Your funniest quote to date.

The gammonista couldn't organise either a petition or a rally, their idea of protest is to stay at home on strike this Friday, and you think they can coordinate a civil war?

Dream on.

Fast Pat - 2019-04-09 10:15 AM

The gammonista couldn't organise either a petition or a rally, their idea of protest is to stay at home on strike this Friday, and you think they can coordinate a civil war?

Dream on.

I missed that one. (lol)

Not good at getting off their arses are they? The only thing that frustrates me is I really cant get of my arse much these days otherwise I would have been at every rally going to support remain. Ive managed two local ones but if I were as passionate about leave as I am remain I would be doing something about it. I think if anything the lacklustre efforts of the Brexiteers in all their protests and petitions pretty much puts to bed any fear of millions of people starting a civil war. Most people just wont care if Brexit gets stopped. some will, some will get angry, even violent but civil war? FFS! Get over yourself Dave.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-09 10:15 AM

Dream on.

Lets hope your right..... eh? ;-) ......

Guest pelmetman

Time to get ready for the first battle of our war of Attrition with Remoaners booked for the 23rd of May B-) .........

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/09/labour-and-tories-reluctantly-prepare-for-european-elections

"And while Ukip and the Brexit party will essentially be competing for the same voters, the PR system means both could thrive. According to the poll, Farage’s organisation is on 10.3% support, with Ukip at 7.5%."

So chose your weapon ;-) ..........

https://www.ukip.org/

pelmetman - 2019-04-10 8:06 AM

Time to get ready for the first battle of our war of Attrition with Remoaners booked for the 23rd of May B-) .........

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/09/labour-and-tories-reluctantly-prepare-for-european-elections

"And while Ukip and the Brexit party will essentially be competing for the same voters, the PR system means both could thrive. According to the poll, Farage’s organisation is on 10.3% support, with Ukip at 7.5%."

So chose your weapon ;-) ..........

https://www.ukip.org/

Do you not think its time you Jihadi Brexiteers took a step back and a long look at yourselves? Your actually showing that really Britain is not worthy of being in a Union like the EU when your aim is to simply cause disruption within the organisation. How do you think that is going to help negotiations which will still be going on presumably or endear the UK to the rest of Europe? Like children who haven't got their own way smashing their own toys up in a paddy.

Archived