Too Little Too Late

Birdbrain

https://news.sky.com/story/labour-launches-website-to-educate-members-about-antisemitism-11767701 ... "small number of members" ... Youve gotta laugh even if the subject really is very , very serious ... The man who is responsible for much of the rise in anti-Semitic hatred of Jews in this country says "Hatred towards Jewish people is rising in many parts of the world" ... Mind given last nights disgraceful post on here and the attempts to justify that post then it looks like Chatterbox isnt immune from that rise ... Yuk ... Say no to racism and hatred

Birdbrain - 2019-07-21 5:22 PM

Hilarious ... https://labour.org.uk/no-place-for-antisemitism/ ... No Place For Anti-Semitism ... I can only presume Jeremy and half The Labour Party are resigning with immediate effect then ... Yuk

What is so "hilarious"? It seems to me you, and people like you will always damn him when he does, and damn him when he doesn't.

Bulletguy - 2019-07-21 7:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-21 4:47 PM

Yuk ... Say no to racism and hatred

Is this declaration of yours inclusive of all races and ethnicities? Admirable if so, but given your long established history, i feel it's somewhat insincere.

Mmm ... Is your new found concern regarding sex gangs based on nationality/religion inclusive of other sex gangs of all religions/race/ethnicities ??? Given your long established history I feel its somewhat insincere ... Regards princess

Birdbrain - 2019-07-21 8:17 PM

Is this declaration of yours inclusive of all races and ethnicities? Admirable if so, but given your long established history, i feel it's somewhat insincere.

Mmm ... Is your new found concern regarding sex gangs based on nationality/religion inclusive of other sex gangs of all religions/race/ethnicities ???

Except i posted an msm report quoting verbatim only and never made any personal comments on the race/ethnicity or religion (if any) of those arrested. It's clear to see where that narrative came from. But typically you avoided answering the question so i'll ask again...is this latest declaration of yours [saying no to racism and hatred] now going to be inclusive of all races and ethnicities?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-21 8:44 PM

Mmm ... Is your new found concern regarding sex gangs based on nationality/religion inclusive of other sex gangs of all religions/race/ethnicities ???

Except i posted an msm report quoting verbatim only and never made any personal comments on the race/ethnicity or religion (if any) of those arrested. It's clear to see where that narrative came from. But typically you avoided answering the question so i'll ask again...is this latest declaration of yours [saying no to racism and hatred] now going to be inclusive of all races and ethnicities?

So you are continuing to ignore a certain cultures inclination towards the rape of children *-) .......

You really are quite shameless aren't you Bullet when it comes to defending the indefensible :-| ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-21 9:42 PM

So you are continuing to ignore a certain cultures inclination towards the rape of children *-) .......

You really are quite shameless aren't you Bullet when it comes to defending the indefensible :-| ........

Unlike you i'm able to distinguish good and evil and not make sweeping generalisations which you and your chum indulge all the time. You certainly are totally shameless in that activity that's for sure, spreading your Islamophobic hate vilifying people purely for being Muslim looking only at the bad ones, never the good...then tarring all with the same brush.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-21 9:53 PM

Unlike you i'm able to distinguish good and evil and not make sweeping generalisations which you and your chum indulge all the time. You certainly are totally shameless in that activity that's for sure, spreading your Islamophobic hate vilifying people purely for being Muslim looking only at the bad ones, never the good...then tarring all with the same brush.

No you cant *-) .......

You are a Israel/Jew hating Corbynite and you've been outed like the rest of your unsavory ilk :-| ........

As for you accusing me of Islamophobia ;-) .......dontcha think you should read the Koran before you chuck those accusations out *-) .......

P1010899.JPG.35f725af2c31b45474368cbb96276e00.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-07-21 10:03 PM

No you cant *-) .......

You are a Israel/Jew hating Corbynite and you've been outed like the rest of your unsavory ilk :-| ........

As for you accusing me of Islamophobia ;-) .......dontcha think you should read the Koran before you chuck those accusations out *-) .......

I stand firmly by what i wrote in my post and i am not the only fm on this forum to have observed exactly the same traits from you, which i notice you didn't challenge. Your childlike pretence of being some kind of scholar of the Quran has always been laughable.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-07-21 11:14 PM

Still peddling your Jew hating propaganda Farty Pants *-) .........

You Corbynazi's are really quite shameless 8-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-21 10:40 PM

pelmetman - 2019-07-21 10:03 PM

No you cant *-) .......

I stand firmly by what i wrote in my post and i am not the only fm on this forum to have observed exactly the same traits from you, which i notice you didn't challenge. Your childlike pretence of being some kind of scholar of the Quran has always been laughable.

I've read it so I could make up my own mind..........Unlike you who has allowed himself to be brainwashed by Corbynazism *-) ..........

Archived