Top Secret forums?

Tony Jones

Just scrolled down to see who's online at the moment, and noticed for the first time that there are "15 Forums" on the site.

First, shouldn't the plural really be "Fora?" - but I suppose computer-language has the right to evolve in its own way.

MUCH more disturbing is the fact that I can only count 13 of whatever we call them. Does this mean there are two they won't let me into?

Maybe some really subversive, anti-establishment ones, like "people who sometimes agree with BOTH Frank AND Richard" - that'd be good news, I'd like to join that!

Or maybe it's even worse: perhaps "O&A" is secretly hosting "B&B Chat," or "Travelodge Threads"?? No wonder they wouldn't want us to know.

Come clean, Mods - the public has a right to know what you're hiding!!!

To check who's been online recently, you can click on the 'Home' button in your toolbox up in the top right-hand corner of the forums; you'll be taken to the forum front page where you can scroll down and see a list of who's online as well as a list of all the discussion boards available.

As for the 'missing' forums - these are ones that have either been superseded or 'rolled together' to form new forums. We don't like to get rid of them entirely (who knows when we might need them?) so we just leave 'em turned off - don't worry, you're not missing out on anything!

I,m afraid it does happen now and then Tony, and being rather sensitive have to admit that some of the comments I receive can be really hurtfull. The problem might be that i,m easily led, especially by those such as Forester and Michele, who for reasons known only to themselves, delight in taking advantage of my innocence. Regardless of threats from as far afield as Humberside to Pembroke, I shall continue to fight the good fight and offer help and advice, as well as the hand of friendship to all I meet.

te he howie,

How do you think I send you them private secret messages at night ..

I look down below see who's on line..

You know what else you would be amazed at how many agents work for the KGB and just sit there looking reading steeling all the info for the KGB.

And not giving nothing back to England......... well we know you're out there see just look below Howie. :D

Hi ,

You lot pop up and say hello sometime . Don't just sit down there reading come sHome | Forums | Buy & Sell | Pitch Finder | Business Directory | Subscribe | Exhibitions | Contact Us Motorhomes

Caravans

Camping & Walking

Things To Do

Sites

Park & Holiday Homes

Forums

Competitions

Store

Special Offers

Buy & Sell

Pitch Finder

Business Directory

Tent Guide

Diary Dates

Exhibitions

Camping

Caravan, Motorhome and Camping Mart

Lakeland Walker

Motorcaravan Motorhome Monthly

Out&About

Outdoor Pursuits

Park & Holiday Homes

Which Caravan

Which Motorcaravan

Important Notice!

If you ordered or booked anything on this website between Monday 12th and Friday 16th February Please contact us immediately by emailing your Confirmation email (if available), phone number, and credit card number in the format: 1234567891####12 for security. to: gregh@warnersgroup.co.uk

Welcome, michele

Home Search New threads

Logoff inbox (0) Control panel

Forum name Threads Messages Last post

General Chat

Announcements

Important messages from the forum staff - please read these before posting!

4 13 User titles

8 January 2:32 PM

Chatterbox

Want to chat about anything and everything? This is the place.

Moderators: Global Mods 383 4595 RE: Famous sayings Guess ...

Today 9:19 PM

Sites & Places to Stay

Sites Speak

Chat about sites & places to stay.

Moderators: Motorhome Mods, Global Mods 60 378 RE: West Coast of Scotlan...

Today 5:13 PM

Motorhomes

Motorhome Matters

Welcome to the liveliest motorhome forum on the Web. Log on for friendly chat with hundreds of motorhome enthusiasts like yourself...

Moderators: Motorhome Mods, Global Mods 3552 29099 RE: Wireless reversing ca...

Today 9:14 PM

Hints and Tips

Useful Tips

Moderators: Motorhome Mods, Global Mods 46 244 service book for TALBOT E...

Today 4:39 PM

Caravans

Caravan Chat

Want to get the low-down on the latest caravans, inside information on the best buys, advice on the best layout or where to find a bargain? Look no further...

Moderators: Caravan Mods, Global Mods 333 975 RE: Is it too heavy?

21 February 11:10 AM

Tow Car Chat

chat about towcars

3 7 RE: seat alhambra 1.9 tdi

6 February 4:32 PM

Camping

Camping Banter

Swap your camping stories and tips, get ideas for your next trip and find out the best sites, tourist attractions, pubs and restaurants...

Moderators: Camping Mods, Global Mods 235 763 Important Notice

19 February 10:20 AM

Walking

Walking Talk

Heading for the hills? Walk this way for friendly chat, inspiration, advice and ideas...

Moderators: Walking Mods, Global Mods 17 64 RE: Is everyone in hibern...

19 February 7:10 PM

Park Homes

Park Home Zone

Friendly chat and useful advice from park home owners and people looking to buy into the holiday home lifestyle...

Moderators: ParkHomes Mods, Global Mods 67 90 Important Notice!

19 February 10:32 AM

Shows & Events

The Northern Motorcaravan Show

General chat about the show

Moderators: Motorhome Mods, Global Mods 5 46 RE: York Show

26 September 2006 4:29 PM

The Western Motorhome Show

General Chat about the show

Moderators: Motorhome Mods, Global Mods 3 24 RE: York Racecourse this ...

31 August 2006 9:44 PM

Midsummer Music & Leisure Show

Discussion about the show, held on 14, 15 & 16 July 2006

Moderators: Motorhome Mods, Global Mods 6 45 RE: No fridge & more

30 July 2006 8:56 PM

Out&About forums information center

Out And About Live welcomes our newest user, kaybee327!

36506 posts in 4753 threads across 15 forums.

There are 1972 registered users.

Online registered users : peter, michele, BrianR, alanmac, gdwales, Diesel Dan, lezdaw, colin, sax, a1eeyore1, fred grant, Mr. Grumpy, JudgeMental, Philman, Basil, limerick, David Dwight, Frank Wilkinson, kaybee327, Mel B, peterandirene, enodreven, bjphillips, Dave Newell, terry1956, njw, omar, oorgiz

Evening one and all

(Delete all cookies set by this site) (Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator

© 2005-2006 Warners Group Publications plc.

ay hello... ;-) ;-)

Howie ,

I wished sorry to upset you ...I lost my piccy tonight Olive..

went back to reload it and it said file to big ? WHAT it was small last time I looked . waiting for the girls to send me the ones from Le Touquet so far they have come up with one of me drunk ...No way well not drunk I dont drink but had 1/2 glass of wine with the meal. When an up todate one arrives I will finally put it on . Well he will anyway If I beg him inbetween looking on his putor at the somme and agingcore & the war ?.

Walking shoes cameras and toys for boys .....He's been looking at Franks Cameras tonight ...just surfs usually the next venture with the boys in France WAR graves they like to follow the regiments and pay respects and sign the books apparently you must sign the visitors books because something to do with the Grave commission getting more money to look after the Grave sites.. they are kept in beautiful condition with tender love and care. As so they should be.

389627909_Omahagraves.jpg.ef1fdd1f78f5f2bd9b693afac30f4f0d.jpg

Hello Michele,

A bit off topic for the thread but you are probably already aware that the Omaha Graves pic is from the American Cemetry at Colville-sur-Mer which is not just for Omaha beach but all the American war dead from the Normandy Campaign. There are 9000 crosses but only 3500 actually buried there, the others having been returned to the US for burial. There is also a separate memorial for 1000 plus US servicemen missing presumed dead. This was used for the film Saving Private Ryan. Have you visited the area?

We went on a special organised trip in 1996 to the D-day landing beaches, the War Graves, the museums at Arromanches and Falaise, and Pegasus Bridge. We stayed at Camping de la Valle in Houlgate but in a static. The site also had a small number of touring pitches. Hope to return to the area with the van this year.

Regards,

Mike.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Brian Kirby - 2007-02-23 10:43 AM

They're virtual forums Tony, where the computers just chat among themselves.  When they get very cross with each other, like Frank and Richard, they tend to damage their backup systems just to get even with each other.  I blame IBM!

feb god I dont believe it

Archived