Touring the local area

Victor Meldrew

Once pitched on site it’s not always convenient to tour the local area in the MH, I know some of you tow cars and some carry motor scooters for this purpose but this doesn’t seem environmentally friendly to me. I’ve considered cycling, but this has it’s drawbacks in so far as the amount of energy required to get from A to B may out-way the deep joy one feels on one’s arrival at B.

After much deliberation, I’ve come to the conclusion that the only mode of transportation that would not take to much physical energy on my part and that would also meet my stringent environmental concerns is a donkey.

Can anyone advise on the best place to purchase a horse box?

Victor Meldrew - 2007-06-18 3:29 PM

Once pitched on site it’s not always convenient to tour the local area in the MH, I know some of you tow cars and some carry motor scooters for this purpose but this doesn’t seem environmentally friendly to me. I’ve considered cycling, but this has it’s drawbacks in so far as the amount of energy required to get from A to B may out-way the deep joy one feels on one’s arrival at B.

After much deliberation, I’ve come to the conclusion that the only mode of transportation that would not take to much physical energy on my part and that would also meet my stringent environmental concerns is a donkey.

Can anyone advise on the best place to purchase a horse box?

Welcome back Tc, very, very funny.

Archived