Trump organisation subpoenaed

Bulletguy

Yes a subpoena.....not a request.

Special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization in recent weeks to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter.

Mr. Mueller appears to be broadening his inquiry to examine the role foreign money may have played in funding Trump’s political activities. In recent weeks, Mr. Mueller’s investigators have questioned witnesses, including an adviser to the United Arab Emirates, about the flow of Emirati money into the United States.

Mr. Mueller has already indicted 13 Russians and three companies accused of meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign.

Typically the orange man has threatened Mueller. Wonder what he's so afraid of being found out?

Though it is not clear how much of the subpoena is related to Trump’s business outside ties to Russia, Trump said in an interview with The New York Times in July that the special counsel would be crossing a red line if he looked into his family’s finances beyond any relationship with Russia. The president declined to say how he would respond if he concluded that the special counsel had crossed that line.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/us/politics/trump-organization-subpoena-mueller-russia.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region

Guest pelmetman

No doubt our resident Corbynista's are convinced Trump got elected by Russia......

Yet will claim Corbyn has no communist links? 8-) ........

Jeezus some folk are hypocritical dum dums (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 12:05 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-17 8:18 AM

So does that mean that Impending Impeachment

Here's a little help for you seeing as you obviously haven't read the article. *-)

https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/what-difference-between-summons-and-subpoena

IIIinoislegalaid online?........really??? 8-) ........

Blimey I reckon Bullet & Comrade Peter may have finally shot their load (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 2:50 PM

Here's a little help for you seeing as you obviously haven't read the article. *-)

https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/what-difference-between-summons-and-subpoena

IIIinois legal aid online........really??? 8-) ........

Sorted it into 'easy reader' style for you.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 3:36 PM

In my experience you only need a nose to read left wing bullsh*t ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 3:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 3:36 PM

In my experience you only need a nose to read left wing bullsh*t ;-) ........

Not sure how an explanation of the word 'subpoena' can be deemed 'left wing'. :-S

If referring to NYT, politically it's pretty much middle ground but as the report was factual and can be found in any msm you choose, i'm baffled as to why you would see this information as 'left wing'......but then again i get the impression if you saw an unfavourable weather forecast you'd view that as 'left wing' too. *-)

No I havent read it ... Cut to the chase and just tell me and the world when the Impending Impeachment!! You promised so long ago is going to happen please

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 4:40 PM

Not sure how an explanation of the word 'subpoena' can be deemed 'left wing'. :-S

If referring to NYT, politically it's pretty much middle ground but as the report was factual and can be found in any msm you choose, i'm baffled as to why you would see this information as 'left wing'......but then again i get the impression if you saw an unfavourable weather forecast you'd view that as 'left wing' too. *-)

Well seeing as you've brought up the left & right ;-) ........

Quite how do you answer your apparent paradox of condemning Trump for unproven/unlikely connections to Russia........Yet you appear to have no issues with Corbyn's proven connections to the Soviets? ;-) .........

Just askin :D ........

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 4:48 PM

Quite how do you answer your apparent paradox of condemning Trump for unproven/unlikely connections to Russia........Yet you appear to have no issues with Corbyn's proven connections to the Soviets? ;-) .........

I've told you before to lay off that crack pipe. What bit is left of your brain is fried anyway.....contend yourself with rotting your liver instead. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 5:18 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 4:48 PM

I've told you before to lay off that crack pipe. What bit is left of your brain is fried anyway.....contend yourself with rotting your liver instead. *-)

Hahahahaha (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

So that's a no to my question :D .......

Dam Dum Dum's no fun anymore >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 6:43 PM

You're spouting utter bollox. Why don't you just read the damn link FGS and if you've anything to debate over that then maybe that might just be more logical than the garbage you've been spouting.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-17 6:50 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-17 6:43 PM

You're spouting utter bollox. Why don't you just read the damn link FGS and if you've anything to debate over that then maybe that might just be more logical than the garbage you've been spouting.

So why are you avoiding the question Pandora? ;-) .........

Well you do seem to have an issue with any Trump links to Putin's .......but not Corbyn's? >:-) ......

Just askin :D .........

Oh Lordy ... Impeachment , impeachment , impeachment ... How's about a wager Bullet ... You name the price ... You name the charity ... You name the date remembering it's impending according to you that POTUS Trump gets impeached ??? ... Your so sure it's going to happen so come on money where mouth is ... Name a member on here to trust with the money and let's crack on ... How's about it

antony1969 - 2018-03-17 7:02 PM

Oh Lordy ... Impeachment , impeachment , impeachment ... How's about a wager Bullet ... You name the price ... You name the charity ... You name the date remembering it's impending according to you that POTUS Trump gets impeached ??? ... Your so sure it's going to happen so come on money where mouth is ... Name a member on here to trust with the money and let's crack on ... How's about it

That's a no then I take it ???

antony1969 - 2018-03-18 7:24 AM

You don't fancy a little/big wager then Bullet ??? Your obviously not confident it's ever going to happen are ya ??? ... Me thinks it's more wishful thinking on your part ... Shame we could have donated your losses to a Calais charity or sumat ... Maybe a charity that helps to home those types over here in loving homes ... Have another think about it sweetheart

antony1969 - 2018-03-19 8:28 AM

You don't fancy a little/big wager then Bullet ??? Your obviously not confident it's ever going to happen are ya ??? ... Me thinks it's more wishful thinking on your part ... Shame we could have donated your losses to a Calais charity or sumat ... Maybe a charity that helps to home those types over here in loving homes ... Have another think about it sweetheart

Its all gone quiet on this one ... My lovely little granddaughter gave me the gift that just can't be beaten today ... A red baseball cap from POTUS Trumps election campaign with the words Make America Great Again and a Vote Trump badge ... Kids you've gotta love em ... I might even post a pic for you all to enjoy later xxxx

antony1969 - 2018-03-19 7:50 PM

Its all gone quiet on this one ... My lovely little granddaughter gave me the gift that just can't be beaten today ... A red baseball cap from POTUS Trumps election campaign with the words Make America Great Again and a Vote Trump badge ... Kids you've gotta love em ... I might even post a pic for you all to enjoy later xxxx

Yes please!! I want to see the pic of you in your Trump hat! Yes!! It will make my day. (lol) Come on! You promised!

Barryd999 - 2018-03-19 10:34 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-19 7:50 PM

Yes please!! I want to see the pic of you in your Trump hat! Yes!! It will make my day. (lol) Come on! You promised!

Ok Barry leave it with me just for you ... Bullets gone awfully quiet on this one

Archived