Tweet of the day

Fast Pat

pelmetman - 2019-04-04 8:19 AM

Piers Morgan is correct B-) ..........

But you can’t deny that some Brexiteers voted for what they believed would be a new deal negotiated by the government with the European Union because that is what they were told would happen if the vote was in favour of leave. Neither you nor Piers Morgan can speak for all Brexiteers. That simple fact undermines the view that the government has any mandate from the electorate to leave the European Union without a deal.

I would say its the tweet of the year! Its being shared all over.

Getting Brexiteers to read it is another thing of course. Marginals or dont knows might of course.

The great thing about the internet is that its like a time capsule of lies and crap that were spewed out over the past three years or more. Remainers are very good at reminding Brexiteers of what they said and promised.

Must have taken an age to put that together. Good job.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-04 11:04 AM

But you can’t deny that some Brexiteers voted for what they believed would be a new deal negotiated by the government with the European Union because that is what they were told would happen if the vote was in favour of leave. Neither you nor Piers Morgan can speak for all Brexiteers. That simple fact undermines the view that the government has any mandate from the electorate to leave the European Union without a deal.

Our government has negotiated a deal ;-) .........

It's a sh*t deal, but that's the fault of you Remoaners *-) ........

But I'm prepared to compromise and accept it.......are you? >:-) ........

Absolutely correct,l certainly assumed there would be a negotiated trade settlement,presumably after a calm exit. Instead it’s a complete bodge.

Fantastic tweet though.

pelmetman - 2019-04-04 5:42 PM

You clearly havent read it have you? (lol) You really should. If you hated being in the EU so much there is no way you would support this deal.

Out of interest and for comedy value please tell us why the deal being crap is somehow our fault? We told you in 2016 it would be crap.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-04 10:58 PM

You clearly havent read it have you? (lol) You really should. If you hated being in the EU so much there is no way you would support this deal.

Out of interest and for comedy value please tell us why the deal being crap is somehow our fault? We told you in 2016 it would be crap.

I see it as a start of us leaving ;-) ...........

The fact that it will annoy the hell out of you Remoaners is a Brexit bonus >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-05 8:39 AM

The fact that it will annoy the hell out of you Remoaners is a Brexit bonus >:-) .......

Ah the old "Lets accept it for now but they we will renege on it later" ploy eh? Again if you had read it then you would know that its stitched up by the EU tighter than a gnats chuff. Once in it, we can never get out of it and will be tied to it until we are all dead and buried no doubt and beyond.

It wont annoy me but I suspect it will annoy Brexiteers when they find out the truth about it.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-05 10:05 AM

Ah the old "Lets accept it for now but they we will renege on it later" ploy eh? Again if you had read it then you would know that its stitched up by the EU tighter than a gnats chuff. Once in it, we can never get out of it and will be tied to it until we are all dead and buried no doubt and beyond.

It wont annoy me but I suspect it will annoy Brexiteers when they find out the truth about it.

Well seeing as the final terms have yet to be decided.......and their back stop is based on NI Catholics not demanding a referendum.......I'll take my chances with the EU's gnats chuff :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-05 11:03 AM

Well seeing as the final terms have yet to be decided.......and their back stop is based on NI Catholics not demanding a referendum.......I'll take my chances with the EU's gnats chuff :D .........

The backstop is just one part of it. The Brexiteers have been obsessed with that but have overlooked some of the other horrors within the withdrawal agreement.

Spend ten minutes going through this lot which is from a pro Brexit rag then tell me your happy to take your chances with Mays deal.

https://spectator.us/40-horrors-theresa-mays-brexit-deal/

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-05 12:41 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-05 11:03 AM

The backstop is just one part of it. The Brexiteers have been obsessed with that but have overlooked some of the other horrors within the withdrawal agreement.

Spend ten minutes going through this lot which is from a pro Brexit rag then tell me your happy to take your chances with Mays deal.

https://spectator.us/40-horrors-theresa-mays-brexit-deal/

It's still better than being in the EU >:-) .........

Archived