You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 Last
Format:  Go
UK Dictatorship
AuthorMessage
userpelmetman
Posted: 13 February 2019 9:02 AM
Subject: RE: UK Dictatorship

Walks with the gods

HarveyHeaven - 2019-02-13 8:59 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-13 8:32 AM

HarveyHeaven - 2019-02-12 8:41 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-11 7:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-10 5:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-10 3:38 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-10 10:40 AM

Anyone who thinks the BBC is pro remain is mad. They have been towing the government line now for some time.

They're supposed to be impartial ..........Buts its pretty clear they have a remain bias ..........

Yet they ban the EU flag from their tv studio and dish out union flags for the audience to wave. Very strange actions for a company you claim to have a Remain "bias".

So much for 'impartiality' eh?

Are they the BBC (British Broadcasting Company)......or the EUBC (European Union Broadcasting Company)?..........

It would be a total perversion of their charter to dish out EU flags no matter how much they wanted to ..........

British Brainwashing Corporation (Brexit and the Tory Party) helps establish the May dictatorship.

When it comes to brainwashing ..........I doubt that's necessary for Corbyn's acolytes ........

Just a quick rinse will do ........

wrong.....Corbyn has been a total disaster as Opposition Leader...so sorry not a Corbyn fan...though I doubt he would be happily 'knocking off' his sick and poor population with his policies the way May is.

Seems to me you've got a problem come the next election then? .........

Will you go Liberal or Green? ..........

Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator