UKIP and the far right

Bulletguy

Thousands marched through London under the banner of free speech on Sunday after Tommy Robinson, a former leader of the far-right English Defence League, was permanently banned from Twitter.

Speakers included the leader of UKIP, Gerard Batten, Vice magazine co-founder Gavin McInnes, YouTube personality Sargon of Akkad, Anne Marie Waters of the political party For Britain and former Breitbart senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos.

I suppose now they are a spent force they may as well stop pretending not to be a far right party. However their xenophobic ideology has simply found a 'new home' in the Tory party.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/06/thousands-of-far-right-protesters-march-in-london-in-support-of-free-speech

and who could forget this from last year? *-)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nigel-farage-rally-germany-far-right-group-speech-afd-frauke-petry-beatrix-von-storch-a7935316.html

Given the choice I would rather see Nigel Farage as a patriotic pro British prime minister than Jeremy Corbyn as a terrorist and communist sympathiser for PM, but hopefully neither of 'em will ever occupy that hot seat!

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 6:34 PM

You could have put Labour and the far left and anti-Semitism instead because to be fair they have way more influence on the electorate it seems ... Nasty racists

Upsets you to see bigots and racists on the right doesn't it? Like to pretend they don't exist but you know they are there. Nasty vile people but you love 'em.

Tracker - 2018-05-07 7:04 PM

Given the choice I would rather see Nigel Farage as a patriotic pro British prime minister than Jeremy Corbyn as a terrorist and communist sympathiser for PM, but hopefully neither of 'em will ever occupy that hot seat!

I expect you'd vote Robinson or Griffin in too! *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 7:17 PM

I expect you'd vote Robinson or Griffin in too!

Not a chance - they may not be not looney leftists but no better and j just as looney!

That's always the trouble with you looney leftists, you do so like to tell others how to think and vote to suit your leanings.

You could have put Labour and the far left and anti-Semitism instead because to be fair they have way more influence on the electorate it seems ... Nasty racists

Upsets you to see bigots and racists on the right doesn't it? Like to pretend they don't exist but you know they are there. Nasty vile people but you love 'em.

This sun through your window has gone to your head ... Youve gone all Hollywood ... Griffin backs which party again ??? ... Thats right your lot Labour ... Own goal

Guest pelmetman

Is it me? .......but is Bullet a left wing facist :D ..........

Kinda ironic given his chosen career >:-) ........

How many folk has UKIP been involved in killing? ;-) .......

Just askin? :-S .......

Tracker - 2018-05-07 7:23 PM

I expect you'd vote Robinson or Griffin in too!

Not a chance - they may not be not looney leftists but no better and j just as looney!

That's always the trouble with you looney leftists, you do so like to tell others how to think and vote to suit your leanings.

No they are far right fascists and as for 'loony', look no further than the lunatic who claimed 'a London hospital' (note...he couldn't name it) is a WAR ZONE with 'blood all over the floors'. *-)

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 7:24 PM

This sun through your window has gone to your head ... Youve gone all Hollywood ... Griffin backs which party again ??? ... Thats right your lot Labour ... Own goal

Unfortunately nobody can stop him putting his X wherever he wants to on an election ballot paper but that idiot wouldn't ever get accepted as a party member.

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 7:27 PM

No such thing......it's right wing specific.

An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fascism

Get this speech impediment of yours checked out or give the needle a nudge to the next groove.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 9:14 PM

Unfortunately nobody can stop him putting his X wherever he wants to on an election ballot paper but that idiot wouldn't ever get accepted as a party member.

Why? :-S .......Because he's not antisemitic enough? ;-) .........

Just askin :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 9:19 PM

An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

Get this speech impediment of yours checked out or give the needle a nudge to the next groove.

So Messer's Oxford and Co are behind the curve ;-) ........Nothing new there :D .......

I wonder which word they'll adopt? :-S ......

Corbynista's

Corbynastyism

Corbynazisim?

Just curious :D ...........

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 9:22 PM

Antisemitism isn't party exclusive, it exists in the Tory party as is widely documented, the same lot who've recently been fanning the flame among Labour in an attempt to deflect and divert the Windrush debacle away from May.

There is a long deep seated very nasty racist element within the Tory ranks which has existed for many years. You'd do well to research better before posting.

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 9:29 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 9:19 PM

So Messer's Oxford and Co are behind the curve ;-) ........Nothing new there :D .......

I wonder which word they'll adopt? :-S ......

Corbynista's

Corbynastyism

Corbynazisim?

Your post makes absolutely no sense at all. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 9:44 PM

Antisemitism isn't party exclusive, it exists in the Tory party as is widely documented, the same lot who've recently been fanning the flame among Labour in an attempt to deflect and divert the Windrush debacle away from May.

There is a long deep seated very nasty racist element within the Tory ranks which has existed for many years. You'd do well to research better before posting.

Did he just post that? 8-) .........He did didn't he (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 9:47 PM

Did he just post that? 8-) .........He did didn't he (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Your postings became quite peculiar over the past few hours to which i can only conclude you have been at the bottle again and obviously drunk.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 11:54 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 9:47 PM

Your postings became quite peculiar over the past few hours to which i can only conclude you have been at the bottle again and obviously drunk.

I'm waiting for you to place your bet *-) ........

In fact I've been waiting so long I've sobered up 8-) .........

Didn't see any Jews out marching against the Tories and its leader ... Must of missed that one

Perhaps the Jewish people should sart their own political party - the 'too much already' party maybe.

Based on the abysmal records of both Labour and Tory governments and so called politicians they might well be worth voting for as a party of potential national unity?

Archived