Us Brexiteers shouldn't laugh.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

No ......we really shouldn't :D ........

"We envy Britain! Germany's biggest newspaper Bild praises UK's incredible vaccine success and contrasts Boris Johnson's optimistic lockdown exit plans with Merkel's doom and gloom"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9294521/Germanys-biggest-newspaper-praises-Britains-vaccine-success.html

But sometimes I just cant help myself 8-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2021-02-24 4:17 PM

You just have to wait a few months and see who was right.

While you wait, explain to me why football matches with English teams are not played in the Raining Upland.

Wait a few months for what Mthead? ;-) ..........

For the UK to be lockdown free and the EU still trying to find enough vaccines, along with trying to back peddle their slagging off of the Astra Zennica jab so folk will have it? >:-) .........

As for football 8-) ..........

You have happened upon a Brit who has never been to a professional football match in his life :D ......

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-02-24 4:07 PM

No ......we really shouldn't :D ........

"We envy Britain! Germany's biggest newspaper Bild praises UK's incredible vaccine success and contrasts Boris Johnson's optimistic lockdown exit plans with Merkel's doom and gloom"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9294521/Germanys-biggest-newspaper-praises-Britains-vaccine-success.html

But sometimes I just cant help myself 8-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Bumpers :D ........

pelmetman - 2021-02-24 5:27 PM

You have happened upon a Brit who has never been to a professional football match in his life :D ......

Hope you have at least watched the America's Cup regattas.

Italy 7 - Uk 1

Now don't talk to me about rugby or cricket, those are sports that only barbarians and Pakistanis practice.

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2021-02-24 5:08 PM

Italy 7 - Uk 1

Now don't talk to me about rugby or cricket, those are sports that only barbarians and Pakistanis practice.

I only sail like I w*nk ;-) ........

For pleasure :D .......

mtravel - 2021-02-24 5:08 PM

Italy 7 - Uk 1

Thought thats what the Collesium was for.

Congrats to Italy they obviously have a quick yacht.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-02-24 5:24 PM

Looks like Dave cares more about the vaccine rate than the death rate.

:-([/quote

Wrong again Malc *-) .......

I know the Chinese are responsible for the Pandemic......Just as I know Boris has done a cracking job considering the Pandemic landed in his lap just 3 months after being elected as a PM with a majority ;-) .....

He made mistakes early on.....just as every country did :-| .......

Unlike the EU he didn't keep on making them >:-) .......

It's high time YOU LOSERS accepted that Boris has proven YOU/EU wrong :D .....

The Krauts have (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2021-02-24 5:38 PM

I know the Chinese are responsible for the Pandemic......Just as I know Boris has done a cracking job considering the Pandemic landed in his lap just 3 months after being elected as a PM with a majority ;-) .....

So which countries had a higher death rate in the second wave than the first?

That might be a definition of learning from your mistakes.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-24 5:42 PM

:-(

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-24 5:42 PM

It's funny how you HATERS have stopped using excess deaths as your weapon of choice to Bash Boris with ;-) .........

Perhaps you have learn't from your mistakes? *-) ..........

Fat Chance......NASTY LOSERS never learn >:-) .......

They just get angrier (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman

The UK economy will crash after Brexit they said :D .........

"OECD upgrades UK growth predictions to 5.1% this year amid surging vaccine rollout but says the EU won't see as much benefit as its jabs lag behind"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9342699/OECD-upgrades-UK-growth-predictions-5-1-year.html

Perhaps it was a typo and they mean't their economy? >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-03-10 9:31 AM

"OECD upgrades UK growth predictions to 5.1% this year amid surging vaccine rollout but says the EU won't see as much benefit as its jabs lag behind"

As these predictions / estimates / guesses about the future are worked out by using methods learned by people at universities - are you sure you should be taking them so seriously ?

;-)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9342699/OECD-upgrades-UK-growth-predictions-5-1-year.html

What the OECD actually say is that France, Germany etc are starting from a stronger position as due to their initial management of the pandemic their GDP wasn't hit as badly as the UK.

But we had the biggest slump in Europe last year and looking at that chart in your link France, Spain, the US and China are still expected to do better than us. If we had the biggest slump and the worst hit to our economy in 300 years you would expect us to be predicted to do way better than that. Once you hit the bottom of the well, the only way us up. Obviously. It all depends just how far you fell down it.

I dare say once all the coffee shops, nail bars, tanning salons and gyms reopen, and all of the Uk's new "entrepreneurs" (be they baking cup cakes in their kitchen or teaching pilates over Zoom in their back bedrooms?), all get up to speed, "the UK" will take the world by storm!

(oops! sorry, forgot the- "... (lol) (lol) >:-) :D .."

pepe63 - 2021-03-10 10:59 AM

"the UK" will take the world by storm!

.. (lol) (lol) >:-) :D .."

You could be right - and we will all be basking in the new found freedoms - doing all those things that the EU wouldn't let us do when we were members !

:D :D :D :D

malc d - 2021-03-10 12:41 PM

"the UK" will take the world by storm!

.. (lol) (lol) >:-) :D .."

You could be right - and we will all be basking in the new found freedoms - doing all those things that the EU wouldn't let us do when we were members !

:D :D :D :D

Like blue passports? ;-)

https://tinyurl.com/fcdwu9ds

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-03-10 10:36 AM

But we had the biggest slump in Europe last year and looking at that chart in your link France, Spain, the US and China are still expected to do better than us. If we had the biggest slump and the worst hit to our economy in 300 years you would expect us to be predicted to do way better than that. Once you hit the bottom of the well, the only way us up. Obviously. It all depends just how far you fell down it.

You need to look again ;-) ..........

Spain had a bigger slump than us :-| .........

Given the state of the vaccine roll out in the EU, I suspect Spains tourist based economy will take a lot longer to bounce back than us 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman

I dare say once all the coffee shops, nail bars, tanning salons and gyms reopen, and all of the Uk's new "entrepreneurs" (be they baking cup cakes in their kitchen or teaching pilates over Zoom in their back bedrooms?), all get up to speed, "the UK" will take the world by storm!

(oops! sorry, forgot the- "... (lol) (lol) >:-) :D .."

Maybe you could help out by writing a book about your adventures in your motorhome........abroad :D ......

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

Brexiteer remorse.

"Importing almost anything from the EU has descended into abject chaos, with HMRC apparently clueless on new VAT rules, and all kinds of other previously non existent charges. Easier and less costly now to import from the US, where there is no FTA. What the hell is going on?"

Political editor of Torygraph on Twitter

pelmetman - 2021-03-11 9:15 AM

Maybe you could help out by writing a book about your adventures in your motorhome........abroad :D ......

Eh?..But as we *never took our MH abroad, nor have I ever claimed that we did, why would I write about such a thing anyway....??

(*although, if we had've done, it would have been in a MH that had been purchased with my money, and not some ageing old clunker "inherited" from an in-law 30 years ago! ".... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ..." )

So with that in mind, it's probably best if we leave the fairytale telling and all-round Bullsh*tting to you...after all you've plenty of practice.

(Continuing OT- I see that all of your mouthing off back in December, with you spouting off about leaving the forum and how you had a life, and everyone else on here were "Losers" etc etc turned out to be just more of your usual damp squib Bullsh*t!!! What an utter clown you are ".. :D >:-) :D >:-).." )

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2021-03-11 11:09 AM

pelmetman - 2021-03-11 9:15 AM

Eh?..But as we *never took our MH abroad, nor have I ever claimed that we did, why would I write about such a thing anyway....??

Which was my point Pop up ;-) ........

Have you ever been to the EU? :D .......

Seeing as your are such a fan of it? >:-) .......

Just askin (?) .......

Archived