Useful idiot

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-02-02 7:29 PM

Badge of honour

Are you saying this is a badge of honour? :-| ..........

Jeremy Corbyn blamed one of the IRA’s most notorious bombings on Britain’s “occupation” of Northern Ireland, The Sunday Telegraph can reveal.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/27/revealed-jeremy-corbyn-blamed-iras-poppy-day-massacre-british/

pelmetman - 2019-02-02 8:11 PM

Badge of honour

Jeremy Corbyn blamed one of the IRA’s most notorious bombings on Britain’s “occupation” of Northern Ireland, The Sunday Telegraph can reveal.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/27/revealed-jeremy-corbyn-blamed-iras-poppy-day-massacre-british/

No I'm saying that I'm blocked by "brexit tory" on Twitter and that I consider that a badge of honour.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-02 10:25 PM

Badge of honour

No I'm saying that I'm blocked by "brexit tory" on Twitter and that I consider that a badge of honour.

Well if you throw the same silly names around on Twitter then its hardly a surprise ... Shame it cant be done on here

antony1969 - 2019-02-03 7:32 AM

Badge of honour

Well if you throw the same silly names around on Twitter then its hardly a surprise ... Shame it cant be done on here

Yes I'm sure you would welcome the opportunity to spread your racist and xenophobic lies without being challenged.

Badge of honour

Ha but, in Jeremy Corbin defence, its well known that he isn't wired up very well so we should expect stupidity.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-03 7:43 AM

Badge of honour

Yes I'm sure you would welcome the opportunity to spread your racist and xenophobic lies without being challenged.

Your reply is exactly what I mean ... Your going to feel totally at home here with another big member ... I'll challenge you on here if I can so show me where Ive posted "racist and xenophobic lies" ... "lies" suggests more than one remember ... Off you pop

antony1969 - 2019-02-03 7:59 AM

Badge of honour

Your reply is exactly what I mean ... Your going to feel totally at home here with another big member ... I'll challenge you on here if I can so show me where Ive posted "racist and xenophobic lies" ... "lies" suggests more than one remember ... Off you pop

I refer the unhonourable gentleman to his world hajib day and isotopes thread.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-03 8:04 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-03 7:59 AM

Badge of honour

I refer the unhonourable gentleman to his world hajib day and isotopes thread.

I asked you to show ... Off you pop ... I'll wait

antony1969 - 2019-02-03 8:05 AM

I know the thread is titled "useful idiot", but sadly I am not qualified for such a role. So no, I won't be repeating your xenophobic lies, other forum readers can see the evidence for themselves just within the thread titles that you start.

So the post of "useful idiot" remains open ....good luck with your recruitment campaign. If you were prepared to compromise on your requirements and just settle for the second element of your onerous requirements, then you might start by looking at the man in the mirror.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-03 10:12 AM

I know the thread is titled "useful idiot", but sadly I am not qualified for such a role. So no, I won't be repeating your xenophobic lies, other forum readers can see the evidence for themselves just within the thread titles that you start.

So the post of "useful idiot" remains open ....good luck with your recruitment campaign. If you were prepared to compromise on your requirements and just settle for the second element of your onerous requirements, then you might start by looking at the man in the mirror.

I'll translate ... You cant show any of what I asked and I see its now just "xenophobic lies" you seem to have dropped the "racist" bit ... So early into your Chatterbox life n'all ... Sometimes it really is better to say nothing

antony1969 - 2019-02-03 10:26 AM

I'll translate ... You cant show any of what I asked and I see its now just "xenophobic lies" you seem to have dropped the "racist" bit ...

Nope you are still a racist.

"How many folk up and down the land have not been able to get hospital/doctors/dental appointments and treatment because of the mass numbers of non-Brits clogging up an already over stretched health system "

xenophobe Dictionary result for xenophobe

/'z?n?f??b/Submit

noun

a person having a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries

From UNESCO report "Xenophobia and racism often overlap, but are distinct phenomena. Whereas racism usually entails distinction based on physical characteristic differences, such as skin colour, hair type, facial features, etc, xenophobia implies behaviour based on the idea that the other is foreign to or originates from outside the community or nation." And lo, you happily oblige "White males again facing discrimination"

Shame really, so late into your Chatterbox life n'all ... Sometimes it really is better to say nothing....

Fast Pat - 2019-02-03 10:47 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-03 10:26 AM

I'll translate ... You cant show any of what I asked and I see its now just "xenophobic lies" you seem to have dropped the "racist" bit ...

Nope you are still a racist.

"How many folk up and down the land have not been able to get hospital/doctors/dental appointments and treatment because of the mass numbers of non-Brits clogging up an already over stretched health system "

xenophobe Dictionary result for xenophobe

/'z?n?f??b/Submit

noun

a person having a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries

From UNESCO report "Xenophobia and racism often overlap, but are distinct phenomena. Whereas racism usually entails distinction based on physical characteristic differences, such as skin colour, hair type, facial features, etc, xenophobia implies behaviour based on the idea that the other is foreign to or originates from outside the community or nation." And lo, you happily oblige "White males again facing discrimination"

Shame really, so late into your Chatterbox life n'all ... Sometimes it really is better to say nothing....

Sweetheart you really are all in a tizzy with yourself ... Your obviously not a man of your words because youve just posted my supposed Xenophobic and racist post which you said you wouldnt !!! ... If I had said "mass numbers of elderly clogging up" would there have been a problem for ya given that you Remoaners blame the elderly for much of Brexit ??? ... Sweetheart if you really believe I have been racist and xenophobic with my comment it is your duty surely to inform those in charge on here as both are frowned upon , so off you pop ... I think Ive got under your skin a little haven't I sweetheart

Archived