Valentine's Day

HarveyHeaven

Fast Pat - 2019-02-13 9:38 AM

HarveyHeaven - 2019-02-13 9:33 AM

Anyone doing anything exciting tomorrow :-D

I'm watching a parliamentary debate, hoping for a romantic ending.

I'm in the fortunate position of being in Spain at the moment so don't have to listen or watch the total insanity of UK politics and I make sure anyone listening here knows I'm a Remainer :-D I'll join you in hoping there will be a romantic ending....sadly we'll be back there next week and I will feel compelled to listen or even watch :-(

antony1969 - 2019-02-13 11:38 AM

I'll be making love probably all day ... Sumat that's just a distant memory for most on here ... Maybe that's why their so frustrated and call names all the time ... Shame

Anthony what you're doing is not called making love. And do try to give that right arm some rest, with all the staff that have left the NHS due to Brexit they no longer have the resources to treat your RSI.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-13 9:38 AM

HarveyHeaven - 2019-02-13 9:33 AM

Anyone doing anything exciting tomorrow :-D

I'm watching a parliamentary debate, hoping for a romantic ending.

I'm watching paint dry - it's more exciting than watching petulant school children being told to argue along party lines.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-13 11:55 AM

I'll be making love probably all day ... Sumat that's just a distant memory for most on here ... Maybe that's why their so frustrated and call names all the time ... Shame

Anthony what you're doing is not called making love. And do try to give that right arm some rest, with all the staff that have left the NHS due to Brexit they no longer have the resources to treat your RSI.

At least I can still do that n'all and no before you bombard me with PMs I don't do Skype so no one on one shows ... Youll have to stick to the well used Littlewoods catalogue underwear section

antony1969 - 2019-02-13 1:14 PM

At least I can still do that n'all and no before you bombard me with PMs I don't do Skype so no one on one shows ... Youll have to stick to the well used Littlewoods catalogue underwear section

Just be careful you don't stick to the Littlewoods catalogue - do they still do them - or will you have to head to Westminster where you can join all they hundreds of other similarly inclined one armed bandits!

Tracker - 2019-02-13 1:26 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-13 1:14 PM

Just be careful you don't stick to the Littlewoods catalogue - do they still do them - or will you have to head to Westminster where you can join all they hundreds of other similarly inclined one armed bandits!

I think old Fart Part has a collection of them going back years ... His favourite is the 1973 edition that supposedly features a semi-naked Burt Reynolds lookalike modelling Farts favourite red matching undies and vest set up ... These days though he prefers cosy nights in with Bullet comparing their black book data on David and myself ... Takes all sorts

Awwww! You flying out to meet up with Dangerous Dave again? How romantic. Does he know or are you just gonna surprise him and jump out in yer Mankini from behind one of his sand castles?

I can just see you both skipping hand in hand along the beach at sunset, Dave with his faithful bottle of Blue Nun in one hand and you with a rose between yer cheeks. Lovely. B-)

Archived