Very Sad

antony1969

Shamimamas baby has died in some camp somewhere in Syria allegedly ... Born to 2 terrorists we the nasty folk of the UK are responsible for this poor childs death for not letting her back to her loving home here in Blighty after her fun running wild with murderers ... I hope it doesn't spoil the rest of her time in the camp and she soon gets back to enjoying her time there ... Our thoughts and prayers are with her at this painful time

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well we are responsible. She should have been brought back and made to face the music and could possibly have been useful and the child cared for. Instead Javid tried to get some other country to clear up our mess and now an innocent child is dead.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-09 11:40 AM

Well we are responsible. She should have been brought back and made to face the music and could possibly have been useful and the child cared for. Instead Javid tried to get some other country to clear up our mess and now an innocent child is dead.

Yes it's awful news isn't it ... I'm so sorry for Shamamima she would obviously make such a lovely mother n'all ... I know what shes said about the Manchester bombing victims but everyone makes mistakes ... Hopefully she can now just relax in Syria for a bit and get over it ... Big hugs go out to her

I agree that it has not been shown that the UK are responsible for the poor baby’s death. I doubt she could have travelled out of the camp when so near to her due date when she was found by the journalist in February. She certainly couldn’t have been flown anywhere. So, we are looking at what happened after he was born. Even if it was practicable to repatriate her and the baby shortly after he was born then who knows whether he could have been saved? I suppose people might say we should have at least tried but to hoist blame for his death on the UK is unwarranted. This is a BBC report that covers the size and complexity of the problems in dealing with the children of ISIS fighters, particularly those born to foreign citizens.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47304399

Violet1956 - 2019-03-09 3:36 PM

I agree that it has not been shown that the UK are responsible for the poor baby’s death.

It's complete nonsense to say the U.K. are responsible for the babies' death.

But that won't stop people saying it, as it is being politicised.

:-|

jumpstart - 2019-03-09 4:07 PM

Unfortunate for the child, not particularly sad for her,she made her choices ,has to live with it. Suppose you all will be sad for the youths out there knifing innocents next. Well they must have had a hard upbringing.

But these are convenient assumptions, are they not?

It seems it was known by her school and by the police that she was being radicalised before she left the UK, but that somehow her parents remained in ignorance. How/why?

So yes, she made her choices - as a 15 year old child. Strange as it may seem, immature 15 year olds do, sometimes, do stupid things. She is British by birth. Who else should take legal responsibility for her? Should we just bequeath her to some other country to take responsibility for? Who should that be?

Should we not, instead, get her back and then keep her exactly where we can see her, so that we know she is not a threat to us - or anyone else? That way, we might even learn something useful.

Re stabbings, it is a little overly simple to assume all those who were stabbed were innocents. Clearly the perpetrators were not innocent, they wielded the knives.

I don't think in either case it is a matter of feeling sorry for anyone. These events are real, and they are all taking place on a street somewhere near you.

We need to understand what is going on in both cases, so that we can understand how to stop it. As has been said by a number of people, we can't just arrest (or legislate) our way out of trouble.

We have to eliminate, or at least begin to disrupt, the underlying causes. We won't do that by merely making tough sounding statements. They weren't apparent in the same way 10 years ago. What has changed that they are apparent now?

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-09 6:33 PM

Unfortunate for the child, not particularly sad for her,she made her choices ,has to live with it. Suppose you all will be sad for the youths out there knifing innocents next. Well they must have had a hard upbringing.

It seems it was known by her school and by the police that she was being radicalised before she left the UK, but that somehow her parents remained in ignorance. How/why?

So yes, she made her choices - as a 15 year old child. Strange as it may seem, immature 15 year olds do, sometimes, do stupid things. She is British by birth. Who else should take legal responsibility for her? Should we just bequeath her to some other country to take responsibility for? Who should that be?

Should we not, instead, get her back and then keep her exactly where we can see her, so that we know she is not a threat to us - or anyone else? That way, we might even learn something useful.

Re stabbings, it is a little overly simple to assume all those who were stabbed were innocents. Clearly the perpetrators were not innocent, they wielded the knives.

I don't think in either case it is a matter of feeling sorry for anyone. These events are real, and they are all taking place on a street somewhere near you.

We need to understand what is going on in both cases, so that we can understand how to stop it. As has been said by a number of people, we can't just arrest (or legislate) our way out of trouble.

We have to eliminate, or at least begin to disrupt, the underlying causes. We won't do that by merely making tough sounding statements. They weren't apparent in the same way 10 years ago. What has changed that they are apparent now?

Gotta say as a 15 year old I wasnt a saint , indeed far from it but if beheading non-believers had been put to me or gloating over the Muslim Manchester bombings then I reckon I'd have known right from wrong ... Youd have been OK Brian if this young lady had been rehoused away from trouble next door to you or one of your loved ones in leafy East Sussex I suppose ... Some folk

Guest pelmetman

She should go and live in Bangladesh with her Dad ;-) ...........

Given her views she'll prolly feel more at home........although I doubt she'd get the same level of benefits :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-10 8:15 AM

She should go and live in Bangladesh with her Dad ;-) ...........

Given her views she'll prolly feel more at home........although I doubt she'd get the same level of benefits :-| .......

They dont want her and have refused her citizenship so she will end up back here I suspect anyway if there is an appeal. As Brian said it would have made sense to bring her back and lock her up. We could then find out more about what she has been up to and how she ended up being radicalised and maybe her child might have survived and been brought up by someone capable of giving it a decent start in life. She is our mess, we should clear it up.

I think a link was previously posted on this forum that her Father was closely linked to Mosques and Imams associated with terrorism and radicalisation.

If she was radicalised, it was probably not done on the internet.

747 - 2019-03-10 12:37 PM

I think a link was previously posted on this forum that her Father was closely linked to Mosques and Imams associated with terrorism and radicalisation.

If she was radicalised, it was probably not done on the internet.

Yes but that doest fit in with what the Barrys of the world believe now does it ... Barry believes that young Muslim women are becoming more westernised !!! ... Hes learnt all that from his whites only village n'all

Barryd999 - 2019-03-10 8:50 PM

yeah I said I think we should have em back to lock em up and make use of them not give them a house next to me. Our mess, our problem.

Ye but after you "make use of them" whatever that means your guna have to house em ... You'd be OK to have em next door wunt ya ??? ... Prolly stand out in your whites only village with them funny brown faces but you'd be quite happy they wouldnt pose a risk and welcome em in ???

antony1969 - 2019-03-10 9:09 PM

yeah I said I think we should have em back to lock em up and make use of them not give them a house next to me. Our mess, our problem.

Ye but after you "make use of them" whatever that means your guna have to house em ... You'd be OK to have em next door wunt ya ??? ... Prolly stand out in your whites only village with them funny brown faces but you'd be quite happy they wouldnt pose a risk and welcome em in ???

Depends if you can de-radicalise them and maybe teach them the error of their ways but if someone is British and has no other citizenship its still our problem as you cannot make them stateless. How would you feel if say Iran say as an example suddenly decided to send some of its undesirables to the UK cos it didnt want them anymore?

Barryd999 - 2019-03-10 10:26 PM

Depends if you can de-radicalise them and maybe teach them the error of their ways but if someone is British and has no other citizenship its still our problem as you cannot make them stateless. How would you feel if say Iran say as an example suddenly decided to send some of its undesirables to the UK cos it didnt want them anymore?

Iran , Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya , Pakistan etc etc already have given us many "undesirables" though not to your village Barry ... So you want her back but it depends on wether she can be de-radicalised or seem to have been de-radicalised before you decide if you want her living next door to you ??? So while your deciding she has to live next door to someone in some community somewhere just not yours but you want her back ... Typical

Guest pelmetman

Actually what you're saying is .......its someone else's problem not yours...........Typical halo polisher.......all gob and no actual stepping up to the plate *-) .........

antony1969 - 2019-03-11 4:34 AM

Iran , Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya , Pakistan etc etc already have given us many "undesirables" though not to your village Barry ... So you want her back but it depends on wether she can be de-radicalised or seem to have been de-radicalised before you decide if you want her living next door to you ??? So while your deciding she has to live next door to someone in some community somewhere just not yours but you want her back ... Typical

I dont particularly want her back but we probably have no choice and if she is guilty of terrorism crimes she needs to face the music and get locked up. The authorities can use that time to gleam useful information as to how she was radicalised and attempt to de-radicalise her but she is still our problem. Plus had they flown her back straight away that baby may (or may not) have survived.

antony1969 - 2019-03-09 7:27 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-09 6:33 PM

Gotta say as a 15 year old I wasnt a saint , indeed far from it but if beheading non-believers had been put to me or gloating over the Muslim Manchester bombings then I reckon I'd have known right from wrong ... Youd have been OK Brian if this young lady had been rehoused away from trouble next door to you or one of your loved ones in leafy East Sussex I suppose ... Some folk

Who is speaking of re-housing? Not me. I have secure accommodation in mind, at least until her state of mind has been understood, so that a proper assessment of the risk she presents an be made. Even then she (and other returnees) should continue to be closely monitored until the authorities are confident that she presents no further threat. If current law does not permit that, then new law must be made for returnees.

Should the UK export its general refuse to other countries, instead of dealing with it where it is created? So with people who have placed them selves "beyond the pale". Whether or not you like it, we (as have other countries) have to deal with these aberrant individuals at source, not palm them off to other, poorer, dysfunctional, war-torn, states. That may seem cheap now, but consider the potentially greater risk that may come back to us in the future.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-11 8:41 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-11 4:34 AM

I dont particularly want her back but we probably have no choice and if she is guilty of terrorism crimes she needs to face the music and get locked up. The authorities can use that time to gleam useful information as to how she was radicalised and attempt to de-radicalise her but she is still our problem. Plus had they flown her back straight away that baby may (or may not) have survived.

Useful information???? *-) .........Like what? :-S ..........How many heads did you see cut off? :-| ........

The only thing she'll bring back to the UK is her Islamic mind set and a determination to bleed the infidels benefit system >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-11 8:01 AM

Actually what you're saying is .......its someone else's problem not yours...........Typical halo polisher.......all gob and no actual stepping up to the plate *-) .........

So where would you have them go Dave, that isn't "all gob and no actual stepping up to the plate"? Never-Never Land - along with all the unicorns? :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-11 9:03 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-11 8:01 AM

So where would you have them go Dave, that isn't "all gob and no actual stepping up to the plate"? Never-Never Land - along with all the unicorns? :-D

Go?.........There's no need for them to go anywhere.........they can stay where they are as far as I'm concerned *-) ...........

It was THEIR choice to break the law and go to Syria :-| ..........

Actions have consequences ;-) ...........

Archived